So UFC Fight Pass sucks :(

It has some annoying glitches, but FightPass on the Roku is well worth 10 bills a month.

I don't think Fight Pass has been made with American's in mind.

Which is why so many jimmies are rustled about it on here.

I'm not in America... and Fight Pass is awesome. I can watch every single event bar PPV main card's in 720p and the streams have been pretty much rock solid so far.

Well worth the $10 p/month.

I think is a project with different targets, but somewhat hardcore fans will be the only followers for the most.
It gives a lot of thinkgs more like old events ... but for the next events mainly it gives u the early prelim fights, for UFC 174 you'll have access to Saggo vs. Shockley and Delorme vs. Tanaka, 2 matchups that a causal wouldn't be interest to watch.

Also, worldwide there's a different philosophy and is the same of why even western europeans don't buy 50$ PPVs, they answer: "Yeah I've 10$ more to spend every month and even more, but I'm not a moron".

I think Fight Pass will get more single-month buyers with Invicta FC and eventually if they'll stream other interesting smaller promotions.

They never said Fight Pass was going to broadcast events that Fox Sports is paying to air. Why would you think that?

????

Only for the early PPV's.

Most of the footage, is in fact, not SD.

Are you saying the pre-67 stuff is now up in HD? If you didn't read the thread, there is a lot of content available in HD that is not in HD on fight pass.

I used it a few weeks back and it was all SD a lot was in that shitty 4:3 format so my gigantic HD tv was basically wasted.

Its not hard to understand that UFC has tv deals that will keep all cards from being shown on FP.

Why order a cable package with FS1, why is FS1 gonna pay UFC money for these events if you can just get FP and have them all aired live on FP?

Its meant for the fights that arent aired or events that arent shown on tv in your country.

I had no idea american fight pass was so limited. Its awesome in canada, so much content.

for 10 bucks you'd think they could muster something mildly entertaining, like a show about the misadventures of aaron rosa going hogging at buckaroo bars or some shit.

Was going to watch the Fight Night last night but when i went to check it out. Get the message Not Available in your region.

I thought the main selling point for fight pass is to be able to watch live Fight Night and the Zuffa library

I just dont see whats the point in spending 10bucks a month if your not even going to be able to watch the live cards when its on

luckly im only on a trial and dont plan on getting the 9.99 subscription

No that is not the point of fightpass. The point of Fightpass is to offer shows not aired on tv or ppv in your region. This has been clearly stated many time. If you live in the US Fox holds exclusive rights to all content they air for a month or two.

Fightpass cannot replace your cable subsciption. Fightpass will not replace ppv. Fightpass will give you access to fights that do not air on another form of media.

Other countries get all the fights on fightpass because UFC doesn't have exclusive tv deals in those areas.

Zuffa are gonna pay op a visit then hes gonna go missing :p

Was going to watch the Fight Night last night but when i went to check it out. Get the message Not Available in your region.

I thought the main selling point for fight pass is to be able to watch live Fight Night and the Zuffa library

I just dont see whats the point in spending 10bucks a month if your not even going to be able to watch the live cards when its on

luckly im only on a trial and dont plan on getting the 9.99 subscription

Same thing happened to me back when it first came out. I thought it was the best shit since sliced bread but it only airs the FNs that aren't aired in your country.

They also moved the previously free prelim (Facebook/ufc.tv) fights to Fight Pass, monetizing something that wasn't before. Also, they are putting all these overseas cards on it instead of on free TV. It's a fucking moneygrab, not something to be excited over. Maybe if they start putting HD PPVs on it, SHORTLY after (like a couple of events) they originally happened, it might be worth it, but yeah... money grab.

yea, I sent a message in april canceling it. then in may they asked if i wanted to cancel it, then i said yea that's why the word cancel was in the subject followed by the email text, "CAncel my subscription". Finally a month later and after one more shit charge from the ghettoFC , they cancelled it.

Thought it would be better, it wasn't.

I don't think Fight Pass has been made with American's in mind.

Which is why so many jimmies are rustled about it on here.

I'm not in America... and Fight Pass is awesome. I can watch every single event bar PPV main card's in 720p and the streams have been pretty much rock solid so far.

Well worth the $10 p/month.

I'd be down for it under those circumstances but for me, in the US, it sucks ass.

Same thing happened to me back when it first came out. I thought it was the best shit since sliced bread but it only airs the FNs that aren't aired in your country.

They also moved the previously free prelim (Facebook/ufc.tv) fights to Fight Pass, monetizing something that wasn't before. Also, they are putting all these overseas cards on it instead of on free TV. It's a fucking moneygrab, not something to be excited over. Maybe if they start putting HD PPVs on it, SHORTLY after (like a couple of events) they originally happened, it might be worth it, but yeah... money grab.
It's not 100% UFCs decision to what airs on FS1. UFC wants to put on these events but FS1 doesn't have room in their schedule for them therefore they go to fightpass. It's no just a money grab. It's simply part of the international expansion of the UFC.

It's not 100% UFCs decision to what airs on FS1. UFC wants to put on these events but FS1 doesn't have room in their schedule for them therefore they go to fightpass. It's no just a money grab. It's simply part of the international expansion of the UFC.

What about the previously free prelim fights that occur for the cards that are aired in the US?

And of course it is a money grab. They are a corporation and they are trying to monetize something they see as a product to be sold. It's sort of expected, but it's not like they are doing us some great favor by having "netflix for fight fans." It's not some great new distribution model we should all love them for. It's another way for them to squeeze money out of us.

yea, I sent a message in april canceling it. then in may they asked if i wanted to cancel it, then i said yea that's why the word cancel was in the subject followed by the email text, "CAncel my subscription". Finally a month later and after one more shit charge from the ghettoFC , they cancelled it.

Thought it would be better, it wasn't.

You did a monthly subscription that auto-renews or it was a 6-12 months subscription?

Sh*t I wanna subscribe for a single month just to c the next Invicta FC event but if there's this risk I'll try another way and buy an IFC sweatshirt :-/

You did a monthly subscription that auto-renews or it was a 6-12 months subscription?

Sh*t I wanna subscribe for a single month just to c the next Invicta FC event but if there's this risk I'll try another way and buy an IFC sweatshirt :-/

i had the free trial before it went live with payments and just let it loop through and kept it going. After a month it wasn't any better; there was no chat during fights, stream problems, and the library wasn't there. Anyway, they would have charged me the rest of my life and I forgot to use it the last few events so I dropped it...

but they will hit you for a second month because of the several week long canceling process

Back