So UFC Fight Pass sucks :(

overeem chin

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Was going to watch the Fight Night last night but when i went to check it out. Get the message Not Available in your region.

I thought the main selling point for fight pass is to be able to watch live Fight Night and the Zuffa library

I just dont see whats the point in spending 10bucks a month if your not even going to be able to watch the live cards when its on

luckly im only on a trial and dont plan on getting the 9.99 subscription

yes, it's much better in canada.

ALL non-ppv main cards are available

Fight pass is useless in most places because of TV deals.

I have no reason to get it, because every event is broadcast on tv.

if youre in the u.s., fight pass will only get you prelims for cards broadcasted on TV.

I live in the uk, bar a few exceptions fight pass is totes ok.

Fight pass is useless in most places because of TV deals.

I have no reason to get it, because every event is broadcast on tv.

This isn't a secret. Well publicized from the beginning that fights which are aired on television in the US will not be broadcast on Fight pass. It essentially gains a US viewer access to an additional 1 event per month.

I don't think Fight Pass has been made with American's in mind.

Which is why so many jimmies are rustled about it on here.

I'm not in America... and Fight Pass is awesome. I can watch every single event bar PPV main card's in 720p and the streams have been pretty much rock solid so far.

Well worth the $10 p/month.

Fight pass is the biggest waste of money in MMA, and that is saying something

I don't think Fight Pass has been made with American's in mind.

Which is why so many jimmies are rustled about it on here.

I'm not in America... and Fight Pass is awesome. I can watch every single event bar PPV main card's in 720p and the streams have been pretty much rock solid so far.

Well worth the $10 p/month.

Most people elsewhere aren't stupid enough to throw money at it like that for a bunch of prelims and minor league events either.

You can't just watch televised events on Fight Pass, there are prelims and full Fight Pass only events on it.

Most people elsewhere aren't stupid enough to throw money at it like that for a bunch of prelims and minor league events either.

I don't think its about being stupid, I think its about having the extra money and wanting to see fights as well as access to thousands of past fights. I live in America and have fight pass, and its worth every penny.

lol what??? they never said you were gonna be able to watch live fight nights smh, learn how to read. you get to watch the live FIGHT PASS FIGHT NIGHTS

never heard so many people bitch about 10 fucking dollars

Back