So UFC Fight Pass sucks :(

It just bugs me that the "hardcores" that kept the sport alive and the TUF noobs (who are far from noobs at this point) get the worst deal. $55 PPV's and Fightpass, while the newer fans they cater to (outside USA) get to watch everything for free.

They charge 22 Euros for a PPV in Switzerland. This is where janitors make $5k a month, drive BMWs, have full health insurance and a nice retirement.

Then they charge $50 here where the average person is lucky to have a full time job paying over $10 per hour, $800 a month health care, used car, no retirement.

Pretty fucked up. But that's the way the dice roll!

If FOX could get off their ass and make a good online service like ESPN, then I think a fightpass with link to FOX events would be really great.

At a measly $10 it's still a good deal but I think that would make it awesome.

Its amazing how bitchy Sherdoggers can get over ten fucking dollars PER MONTH. Keep whining ya broke morons.

the archives,fight pass events,and the tv cards that you say are blocked become available to watch not long after the event is broadcast allows me to keep track of the UFC and thusly,is worth it to me.

Its amazing how bitchy Sherdoggers can get over ten fucking dollars PER MONTH. Keep whining ya broke morons.

Just because people make money doesn't mean they won't vote with their wallets. If Fight Pass covered PPV cards, I'd be willing to pay a higher premium for the service

They charge 22 Euros for a PPV in Switzerland. This is where janitors make $5k a month, drive BMWs, have full health insurance and a nice retirement.

Then they charge $50 here where the average person is lucky to have a full time job paying over $10 per hour, $800 a month health care, used car, no retirement.

Pretty fucked up. But that's the way the dice roll!

thats it im moving to fucking switzerland,the land of BOLZER and CELTIC FROSTIKON

Distribution models are always ways to squeeze money out of us. Given that I am willing to pay money to watch fights, giving me a way to pay money to watch fights is something I appreciate.

Also, I know you just mean bogeyman by it, but the UFC is not a corporation.

So when getting something for free, you are happy when someone applies a pay wall? If you use facebook, would you be happy if they gave you the "opportunity" to pay a subscription fee suddenly for the same service along with other fearures you may or may not care about while eliminating the free service altogether?

Zuffa is an LLC. The UFC is a promotion but the decision is made by a Corp w/its interests in mind. What about that observation did you have a problem with or are you just splitting hairs for the fun of it?

Was going to watch the Fight Night last night but when i went to check it out. Get the message Not Available in your region.

I thought the main selling point for fight pass is to be able to watch live Fight Night and the Zuffa library

I just dont see whats the point in spending 10bucks a month if your not even going to be able to watch the live cards when its on

luckly im only on a trial and dont plan on getting the 9.99 subscription

Dude, that sucks big fat monkey dick.

A business asking for money for their product? The horror!!!!!

Yeah, let's hope that companies can get better and better at extracting money out of people. After all, if you can be made to pay for sonething you didn't need to pay for previously, you have no reason to complain! Let's make every road a toll road and set up pay walls all across the internet. I mean, hey, corporations aren't just people, they're more!

So when getting something for free, you are happy when someone applies a pay wall?

I was not getting Fightpass cards for free. I receive content on Fightpass I had no prior access to. In my opinion, some of the Fightpass cards have been amongst the best of the year.

Are you referring to the one or two prelim bouts available on Fightpass each card? I could care less about a prelim fight here or there, although I do prefer them on Fightpass because I can watch them later, which I did not know how to do on Facebook.

Also, if I were paying for a cable package that included the various FOX sports channels, I would probably be more sympathetic to complaints. But given that I cannot access Fox cable cards from home, Fightpass is a great deal for me and probably the cheapest rate per fight if one calculates the cost of a cable sports package.

Fight pass and ufctv is a rip off, pure and simple.

which country would you recommend? I'm in the States.
I'm in the States too. But sometimes I just feel like wearing lederhosen and sitting back with a stein of my favorite beer and having a bratwurst while I watch UFC.

Quit whinning & read the thread before posting... Don't you shertards ever read before posting

I have it but I barely watch it anymore..only if I really get the urge to rewatch a fight.

which country would you recommend? I'm in the States..

do you Euro folks get an archive of the latest TUF shows? every episode of LadyTuf, etc?

Germany is a good choice I guess, we get everything except the PPV portion of the numbered cards.

I just looked it up, the first four TUF20 episodes are online. And all other TUF seasons are completely accessible

Back