So... TJ just got smoked by someone a weight class below him. He is a paper champ now

You
Yeah you managed to provide 1 more out of his 20 fight! Big fucking deal.I know i asked for that but still that is not getting rocked every single fight.

I almost remember all of his fights and no he did not get rocked besides the fight you said he did.[/QUOTE
Oh shut the fuck up.I bet you didn't even read the quran once so stop giving me any advice about it.

Fuck Erdoğan and your dumb ass.Oh also thought you would like to know:

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2] The terms ad mulierem[3] and ad feminam[4] have been used when the person receiving the criticism is a woman.

Looks like we are done here.Thanks for the argument.
i actually read the quran and its the most vile distusting shit written by a pedophile since the damn bible. Dont tell me shit

You

i actually read the quran and its the most vile distusting shit written by a pedophile since the damn bible. Dont tell me shit
In what verse does the quran say Muhammad married a child? You should know since you read it.

In what verse does the quran say Muhammad married a child? You should know since you read it.
Thats in the hadiths. The lifestories of muhammed. Now you gonna claim its false and you are better muslim than the billions that believe in the hadiths

Most would argue, its not a risk moving DOWN in weight
IMO in this situation they would be ill informed. The reason is, Henry is a legit 135er too. It wasnt like TJ carried some massive weight advantage over Henry at any point in the cage or other wise. Same with MM, he was a title challenger and super elite at 135 as well.

Plus isnt it fair to say that TJ is a guy who hasnt really ever been "huge" for 135? these guys were damn near the same size with henry more denes at 125.

if TJ had a big size advantage i would agree.....hes actually the only champ capeable of such a move because he doesnt cut massive amounts of weight to be the champ.

Thats in the hadiths. The lifestories of muhammed. Now you gonna claim its false and you are better muslim than the billions that believe in the hadiths
LOL i was trying to bait you and you did very well.Well done son.I'm quite surprised actually.Yes it does say that in the hadiths.I'll try to explain that hadith in context to you.

The Arabs were a society whose daughters were buried alive by their own family, they would not keep the ages of the new-born girls. Aisha was counted as a adult only when she started to get menstruation and her age was calculated.So saying Aisha was 9 years old when she married Muhammad means she gets her period for 9 years.Most girls start to menstruate between ages 10 and 15 years.The average age is 12, but every girl's body has its own schedule.That means Prophet Muhammad married Hz. Aisha when she was 18-19 years old.Prophet Aisha was married to our prophet for nine years, and he was 28 years old when he died.That means she was 18 or 19 years old when they got married.

There is no 135lbs king at the moment. Fuck boy Cejudo runs this shit.

Cejudo gonna KO TJ at 135lbs, then KO Max at 145lbs, then KO Khabib at 155lbs by the end of 2019.

LOL i was trying to bait you and you did very well.Well done son.I'm quite surprised actually.Yes it does say that in the hadiths.I'll try to explain that hadith in context to you.

The Arabs were a society whose daughters were buried alive by their own family, they would not keep the ages of the new-born girls. Aisha was counted as a adult only when she started to get menstruation and her age was calculated.So saying Aisha was 9 years old when she married Muhammad means she gets her period for 9 years.Most girls start to menstruate between ages 10 and 15 years.The average age is 12, but every girl's body has its own schedule.That means Prophet Muhammad married Hz. Aisha when she was 18-19 years old.Prophet Aisha was married to our prophet for nine years, and he was 28 years old when he died.That means she was 18 or 19 years old when they got married.
Nice taqqiya. You know the right to lie to kuffars ad long as it benefits islam. Everyone knows he married her at 6 and fucked her at 9. Thats just one of the evils he did. What about when he beheaded 800 jews and raped and married the jewish wife of some dude she just have seen been isis'd? He marriaged and fucked her the same night he behead her husband and fsmily. Thats one evil asshole

If 125 is gone and Cejudo is at 135kb,TJ will be the definition of a paper champ. No one here seems to know what a paper champ is
TJ defended the 135 belt against Cody. He won the belt and defended it. That’s not a paper champ.

The whole champ champ thing is fucking bogus for sure.

Nice taqqiya. You know the right to lie to kuffars ad long as it benefits islam. Everyone knows he married her at 6 and fucked her at 9.
Once again prove me wrong instead of whining like ''No!!!! He did married and fucked her at 9!!!11 la la la la i don't hear you!!11!''

About the banu qurayza tribe.

The Qurayza signed an alliance with the Muslims, and the 3 other tribes of Yathrab/Medina. A charter/constitution was made. It speculated that if anyone of these 5 groups betrayed the other, and helped outside tribes attack those 5 tribes, that it was considered treason, and the punishment was to be put to death.

The Qurayza allied with the Qurash (who's goal was to invade Medina and kill off the Muslims). The Muslims then acted on the charter that the Qurayza agreed with, and their leaders were to be put to death. Of course they resisted, and the Muslims went to war with the Qurayza.

The Muslims put to death all the men who did not surrender. Everything else that happened was normal war events (women and children being taken as slaves). Which brings me to the 2 actual critiques of this event: slavery and the reason for the conflict between the Muslims and Qurash (The Meccans).

Muslims were obligated to treat slaves as family members, allowing them to marry and buy their freedom. while slavery was bad, it is not something that could be eliminated. So Islam instead advocates rewards for ending slavery, and punishment for treating slaves inhumanely.

Now, the main issue, the Qurash went to war with the Muslims. This happened because Muslims were raiding their caravans. THIS happened because the Muslims were banished from Mecca by the Qurash, and had all their property stolen, which was being traded away on the caravans the Muslims were raiding.

The Qurash then came to kill off the Muslims, who bunkered down in Medina. The Qurayza believed the larger army of the Qurash would win, so they betrayed the alliance and released intel to the Qurash. The Muslims retaliated.

I know you want to hear how the Muslims brutally massacred them because they were Jewish and Muhammad said to devour their children. Too bad. the history Muslims have of this event IS the secular history. calling it genocide is absurd, and you should be ashamed trying to rewrite history to fit your agenda.

You have no fucking clue what a paper champ is
Enlighten me, I'd call Bisping a paper champ too considering he arguably got lucky then went on to dodge the top contenders. What does a paper champ mean to you?

Once again prove me wrong instead of whining like ''No!!!! He did married and fucked her at 9!!!11 la la la la i don't hear you!!11!''

About the banu qurayza tribe.

The Qurayza signed an alliance with the Muslims, and the 3 other tribes of Yathrab/Medina. A charter/constitution was made. It speculated that if anyone of these 5 groups betrayed the other, and helped outside tribes attack those 5 tribes, that it was considered treason, and the punishment was to be put to death.

The Qurayza allied with the Qurash (who's goal was to invade Medina and kill off the Muslims). The Muslims then acted on the charter that the Qurayza agreed with, and their leaders were to be put to death. Of course they resisted, and the Muslims went to war with the Qurayza.

The Muslims put to death all the men who did not surrender. Everything else that happened was normal war events (women and children being taken as slaves). Which brings me to the 2 actual critiques of this event: slavery and the reason for the conflict between the Muslims and Qurash (The Meccans).

Muslims were obligated to treat slaves as family members, allowing them to marry and buy their freedom. while slavery was bad, it is not something that could be eliminated. So Islam instead advocates rewards for ending slavery, and punishment for treating slaves inhumanely.

Now, the main issue, the Qurash went to war with the Muslims. This happened because Muslims were raiding their caravans. THIS happened because the Muslims were banished from Mecca by the Qurash, and had all their property stolen, which was being traded away on the caravans the Muslims were raiding.

The Qurash then came to kill off the Muslims, who bunkered down in Medina. The Qurayza believed the larger army of the Qurash would win, so they betrayed the alliance and released intel to the Qurash. The Muslims retaliated.

I know you want to hear how the Muslims brutally massacred them because they were Jewish and Muhammad said to devour their children. Too bad. the history Muslims have of this event IS the secular history. calling it genocide is absurd, and you should be ashamed trying to rewrite history to fit your agenda.
Muhammed went to medina and try to convert the jews. They told him rightly to fuck off so he started hating jews. And then all the war verses came that nullifies the older verses. All the stuff about the stones telling muslims there are a jew hiding behind me etc. Islam has spread extremely violently everywhere it went. You can never convince me that there is anything good in islam. I know to much about it

I can't believe there were people who actually believed he could compete with Max or Conor...

Fuck.You have convinced me.Great analysis.Frick islam!!!!

<36>

That's because you are an arrogant prick.Move on.
Rather be arrogant then worship something created by a guy that married a chuld. Also caravanrobber. Mass murderer. Genocide etc. I cant understand people with kids especially daughters that can believe in something like that. Worst threat to humankind there is

Rather be arrogant then worship something created by a guy that married a chuld. Also caravanrobber. Mass murderer. Genocide etc. I cant understand people with kids especially daughters that can believe in something like that. Worst threat to humankind there is
I'm giving you explanations about these and you are refusing to believe it becuase in your tiny head you already convinced yourself that islam is cancer.There is nothing i can do about it.

I'm giving you explanations about these and you are refusing to believe it becuase in your tiny head you already convinced yourself that islam is cancer.There is nothing i can do about it.
A guy on sherdog is not gonna change my mind about something i researched for more than 15 years

A guy on sherdog is not gonna change my mind about something i researched for more than 15 years
LMFAO you researched islam for more than 15 years yet don't know shit about it.What were you doing while ''researching'' islam? Reading atheist forums?

LMFAO you researched islam for more than 15 years yet don't know shit about it.What were you doing while ''researching'' islam? Reading atheist forums?
I grew up around muslims and wanted to find out what lies behind their backwardsness and hatred for everyone not muslims. Even the countries that let them in and give them free housing money etc. Found out pretty fast after i started researching islam.

Kinda seems like a cop out, taking the vicious weight cut because you do not want to fight bigger guys.....
How is that applicable? He is the champion of the bigger guys.

Back