So... TJ just got smoked by someone a weight class below him. He is a paper champ now

Yes TJ would be still the alpha of the 135 division because he didn't lose at that weight you fucktard.Holy shit.You are special.

Henry was the bigger man in the octagon.
Tj admitted he was 150 in the cage. You are really this dumb? He is still champion on paper nobody is denying that but the belt does not mean anything after you have got your ass beat by a smaller man. Either you are tj himself or the gayest nuthugger in history of sherdog. Fucking goober would laugh about your nuthugging

A paper champ is somebody like esparza that won a shitty tuf competition to get her belt or somebody that got lucky like Serra and Alvarez. TJ defended multiple times, Cejudo rematch is likely next. Hopefully it's at 135 this time.
As much as I hate TJ, I agree with you. He's a legit 135 champ.

I'm looking forward to the rematch though. Cejudo will bring it at 135, so it won't be a walk in the park.

There is no proof Cejudo would beat TJ right now at 135, so how is TJ a paper champ? For all we know TJ wasn't himself due to having to cut alot of weight, which is hard when you're already tiny.
OK, I agree that TJ isn't a paper champ at 135 ... but give me a break: No proof Cejudo would win @ 135????

Cejudo TKO'd TJ in 30 seconds. I'm gonna say that's solid evidence that he has a chance to win at 135. If nothing else, he's in TJ's head now. Plus, Cejudo can easily bulk up to 150-155 to fight TJ, and he'll have even more power. He could easily wrestlefuck TJ at 135.

Stop TJ nuthugging.

Tj admitted he was 150 in the cage. You are really this dumb?
Didn't see this.Where?

He is still champion on paper nobody is denying that but the belt does not mean anything after you have got your ass beat by a smaller man.
source.gif

Him getting beaten by a smaller man AT 125 should have got nothing to do with his 135 belt.Since the fight was at 125.Did somebody beat TJ at 135? NOPE! So he is still king of that division.Just agree to disagree at this point.Can't take anymore retardness.

Sorry but he moved down and got wrecked. His 135 belt means nothing now. There is no way he can wear the 135 strap with pride.

If he moved up I would give him props .. But he moved down faced a smaller guy..... Who just won the 125 strap and got koed.
He got beat by a champion. But you are doing everything to make Cejudo look like a bum to make your conclusion sound more plausible. You’re being dishonest for attention.

Didn't see this.Where?

source.gif

Him getting beaten by a smaller man AT 125 should have got nothing to do with his 135 belt.Since the fight was at 125.Did somebody beat TJ at 135? NOPE! So he is still king of that division.Just agree to disagree at this point.Can't take anymore retardness.
You are worse than muslim extremists. I have never argued with someone like you with zero logic. Its frustrating as fuck. You are champion. You lose. You dont lose your belt but it does not mean shit now. He needs to fight the numer 1 contender at 135 to make the belt lwgit again. I dont care about he is legally the 135 champ. He lost. Got beta'd in a lower weight. How can you respect his 135 belt after that? Now you gonna say that he didnt fight at 135 and go around in a circle and pretend he didnt get his ass beat down by a smaller man. Why are you so invested in whiteknighting for Tj? I dont even like Cejudo so im not nuthugging him. He beat The bigger champs ass. Made the bigger champ in to a paperchamp. Champion on paper but not really since he got his ass best

Didn't see this.Where?

source.gif

You are taking what he saying to literal

TJ didnt just get beat by a smaller man, he got murked, it does lower the quality of 135 bit.

Most people will try to cope with "muh weightcut", but the fact is, TJ gets rocked every single fight

And now 135 is halted, because the 125 champ now has a win over him, and auto jumps anyone in the division

IMO that was beatdown of the year so far, and that hurts TJ= and 135.

Cruz is the rightful goat and its not even close now

fighting smaller guys is more of a risk than fighting bigger guys? huh never knew
What im saying,is that it could easily happen,that if you move down to a weight,that its not good for you,cutting too much weight,you lose your power and ability to take hits due to dehydration.

If thats the case,and it certainly could be true here,than tj doesnt lose the credibility he earned at his OPTIMAL fighting weight.

What im saying,is that it could easily happen,that if you move down to a weight,that its not good for you,cutting too much weight,you lose your power and ability to take hits due to dehydration.

If thats the case,and it certainly could be true here,than tj doesnt lose the credibility he earned at his OPTIMAL fighting weight.

Kinda seems like a cop out, taking the vicious weight cut because you do not want to fight bigger guys.....

You are champion. You lose. You dont lose your belt but it does not mean shit now.
No it doesn't because the fight had got nothing to do with the title.Dumb ass.

He needs to fight the numer 1 contender at 135 to make the belt lwgit again.
Why? Because he lost at 125? LMFAO dude i'm writing this sincerely.I'm surprised you are able to use keyboard and be this dumb at the sime.

How can you respect his 135 belt after that?
Because like i said hundred times before he did not lose at bantamweight? You are still yet to explain how does his belts gets affected after losing at 125.Don't even start parroting the same shits you had written before you dunce.Jesus Christ.I'm laughing so hard right now.

Now you gonna say that he didnt fight at 135 and go around in a circle and pretend he didnt get his ass beat down by a smaller man.
Yeah i just said it because it's the truth idiot.Even you know that but refuse to lose an argument because you are dweeb.

Dodson
Cody 1
Henry
So you can only find three examples of him getting rocked and say he gets rocked every single fight?

Why? Because he lost at 125? LMFAO dude i'm writing this sincerely.I'm surprised you are able to use keyboard and be this dumb at the sime.

Because like i said hundred times before he did not lose at bantamweight? You are still yet to explain how does his belts gets affected after losing at 125.Don't even start parroting the same shits you had written before you dunce.Jesus Christ.I'm laughing so hard right now.

Yeah i just said it because it's the truth idiot.Even you know that but refuse to lose an argument because you are dweeb.

So you can only find three examples of him getting rocked and say he gets rocked every single fight?

You asked for two, and I provided three you moron lmao

I dont remember all his fights off the top of my head, but I am pretty sure he got rocked more

Dont take it to literal like you do with your quran. Just give u trouble. He lost as a champion that means he lost the legitimacy of his belt. Go suck erdogans dick and please read something else than the quran

gotta love the way this blew up in TJ's face. tries to take the easy way out and drop down a division, and winds up invaildating his own belt instead.

You asked for two, and I provided three you moron lmao
Yeah you managed to provide 1 more out of his 20 fight! Big fucking deal.I know i asked for that but still that is not getting rocked every single fight.

I dont remember all his fights off the top of my head, but I am pretty sure he got rocked more
I almost remember all of his fights and no he did not get rocked besides the fight you said he did.

Yeah you managed to provide 1 more out of his 20 fight! Big fucking deal.I know i asked for that but still that is not getting rocked every single fight.

I almost remember all of his fights and no he did not get rocked besides the fight you said he did.

I just looked it all up, hes been roocked in 7 different fights in the UFC

Dont take it to literal like you do with your quran. Just give u trouble.
Oh shut the fuck up.I bet you didn't even read the quran once so stop giving me any advice about it.

Go suck erdogans dick and please read something else than the quran
Fuck Erdoğan and your dumb ass.Oh also thought you would like to know:

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2] The terms ad mulierem[3] and ad feminam[4] have been used when the person receiving the criticism is a woman.

Looks like we are done here.Thanks for the argument.

Back