So... TJ just got smoked by someone a weight class below him. He is a paper champ now

Why can't just two great fighter fight and that be it?

I do wish when they do these matches they just do them at catch weight and leave the belts at home. We all still get what we want.

Rumble was just an example of at someone point a weight cut has diminishing returns. We dont know yet if that happened to TJ or not. TJ looked worse at the weigh ins than rumble ever did to me. And rumble looked fucking bad.

I know rumble cut way more weight but hes naturaully bigger thus giving him more cuttable weight. TJ was lean as fuck at 135.

You are correct ya drunk bastard.

How in the fuck his 135 belt is paper after losing at 125? There is no logic behind that dumb thought.God some TJ haters are some insufferable retards.

TJ hater right here and I would be very nervous about a Cejudo rematch at 135.

He moved down.... To face someone smaller than him for the belt....

It is not heroic, if he moved up it would be a different story.

I can see what you are saying but when guys are the very best in their class and they are facing each other it is dangerous, some may even refer to them as superfights, lol, jk. Nobody likes a smart ass right?

Seriously though I would imagine that TJ would nuke most of the 125 division and Cejudo would do the same to most of the 135 pound division.

I think a healthy Cruz beats them both but maybe that is just wishful thinking.

He has to at least avenge the loss at 135 now to take the stink of thiss off his legacy. If he ducks a rematch with Cejudo at 135 its a bad look for him.

I guess you can post and still be a retard so anything is possible in your world.

If you can't understand that what I said is true, that's your problem, not mine. I don't get a reward for convincing you

Why can't just two great fighter fight and that be it?

I do wish when they do these matches they just do them at catch weight and leave the belts at home. We all still get what we want.

It is funny how really good fighters suddenly become pussies after losing one fight according to sherdoggers, lol.

Good comment.

Sorry but he moved down and got wrecked. His 135 belt means nothing now. There is no way he can wear the 135 strap with pride.

Agree to a very small extent. Fighting at a different weight class with really nothing to lose I think gave him less urgency in the fight. I don’t think they gameplanned correctly and underestimated Cejudos hand speed and certainly underestimated his agressiveness.

It happens, TJ still is an elite fighter and at the end of the day he is still the 135 champ. I think it’s time for the flyweight division to wrap up and Henry should go fight for that belt now. I’d agree he may be a bit undersized but smaller champs have notoriously done well.

He has to at least avenge the loss at 135 now to take the stink of thiss off his legacy. If he ducks a rematch with Cejudo at 135 its a bad look for him.

Really bad considering all the jawing he did with minnie mouse a while back. He really needs a rematch. The dude is a talented bastard and the loss is not the worst blemish, it is what he does now that counts. I agree 100%.

He tried to take the easy route and it backfired. If he believed in himself he'd have gone after Holloway.

I will never argue with you based on your av choice. Son of a bitch.

On the other hand, if that is your wife then I hate you.

I don't think it makes him a paper champ, but it certainly doesn't bode well for his stock value.

If you can't understand that what I said is true, that's your problem, not mine. I don't get a reward for convincing you
Lol it's a pretty weak argument you got yourself there bud. A fighter can only be great and a paper champ if they're unproven, which TJ is not. Your quote made no sense hence why you were called retard.

If Cejudo comes up to 135 and beats TJ again you'll have to recommend TJ not fight Cejudo anymore and pretend Cejudo doesn't exist, olympic wrestling doesn't exist etc.. Or....maybe TJ is a great fighter but Cejudo is better.
I have Cejudo in the rematch. I actually though he would win this one too but I didn't want him to win by early stoppage.

How in the fuck his 135 belt is paper after losing at 125? There is no logic behind that dumb thought.God some TJ haters are some insufferable retards.

If Henry did that just be grateful your little buddy Snake Boy never stepping a cage with Conor. First decapitation inside the cage 100 %

If Henry did that just be grateful your little buddy Snake Boy never stepping a cage with Conor. First decapitation inside the cage 100 %
Stop deepthroating Conor's cock.This has got nothing to do with him.

Back