So this thing occurred, LOL

I wish I had four hands so I could flip this four birds.

gdamn thing wouldn't let me edit the first time around.

giphy.gif

She recognised you.

Obviously want the d.

Next time you see her slap her on the ass and grab a hand full of tit before strutting off.

That's quite the leap. My point is that doing stupid shit like flipping someone off while walking into work is probably a bad idea. Shocking - considering he's already been confronted about it.

Doesn't matter. He was in street clothes, off the clock, and pedestrians have the right of way in crosswalks. It was a straight up bitch move on their part.

Now had it been me, then it could have been an issue, as FD rules say once we are in uniform and in transit to work we are considered on the clock. And we are not allowed to go to and from work out of uniform.

Even if he doesn't file a formal grievance, he should still make his union rep aware of the situation. That's why we pay dues. To prevent shit like this.

Or just walk up to her and grab her by the pussy.

This is unreal, she comes close to hitting a pedestrian and she is complaining about being flipped off. Should counter with "she tried to run me over."
She didn't come to a screeching halt though.
Saw me walking, eased into the lane as I got to where she was, had to walk around her car.
Her driving attitude was "Hurry up! "

She didn't come to a screeching halt though.
Saw me walking, eased into the lane as I got to where she was, had to walk around her car.
Her driving attitude was "Hurry up! "
Okay. But going by her hysterics, if she had been the one in the crosswalk, she'd be screaming, "He tried to kill me!"

I can't tease you anymore. Hope it's under control with medictation.
It's been awful lately but no no no, tease as you like. I enjoy the rustles I get here.
My job constantly reminds me how my condition is pretty easy to bear, comparatively.

I agree with your position in general, but you're taking it to the extreme. You're basically advocating acting like a robot 24/7 out of fear someone from your workplace may be nearby. Fuck all that.

I agree. If he almost got hit he can flip someone off. Employers trying to make people robots can piss off. There's this idea that if you're a perfect little slave you'll be the best employee. It's not true at all.

Ah, the kind of position that could be eliminated and no one besides that person would realize it was gone.
No, actually the hospital has three for every useful person who can be in a patient room.
They walk around, from room to room, kissing asses about the patient experience.
They're literally professional ass kissers.
And they don't do a fucking useful thing.

I agree. If he almost got hit he can flip someone off. Employers trying to make people robots can piss off. There's this idea that if you're a perfect little slave you'll be the best employee. It's not true at all.
I did agree that I could have handled it differently, but that's about it. I wasn't going to agree to modify my behavior in a public situation according to hospital standards.

This is unreal, she comes close to hitting a pedestrian and she is complaining about being flipped off. Should counter with "she tried to run me over."

For real she's lucky she's a woman or uppercuts would have ensued. Last time I got in a situation like this (drivers are fucking terrible here) I followed the guy and he pulled into a business a block away. I approached him as he got out of his car and said hey you got anything smartass to say now. Dude was terrified.

People feel like they're invincible in their cars, to the point they'll endanger your life out of pure impatience and then think YOU'RE the bad guy.

Back