So this thing occurred, LOL

Please tell you're not a doctor, nurse or anyone who performs procedures on patients in any way. If so, I need to cross that hospital off of my list.

Just kidding man. I'd trust ya. I'm just surprised you have a job to be honest. Not that I have any room to talk. I'm totally blowing off my work day as we speak.
If you get busted up, I can take a picture of your broken whatever. If you can't toilet yourself, I can wipe you and crack jokes behind your back.
Or, depending, directly in yo face

She'll be begging for a Chinese rice celebration by the time I'm through

It ain't McDonald's. We have a huge, bloated hierarchy with enormous rule books and procedures for every little thing.

It does not matter. Do you think your boss is going to look on you favorably for any sort of recommendation on promotion, raise, etc? People seem to not understand that everyday those rules are broke. It's about not giving you enough to prove you are being discriminated against.

It does not matter. Do you think your boss is going to look on you favorably for any sort of recommendation on promotion, raise, etc? People seem to not understand that everyday those rules are broke. It's about not giving you enough to prove you are being discriminated against.

I'm too fucking awesome to worry about that shit

If you get busted up, I can take a picture of your broken whatever. If you can't toilet yourself, I can wipe you and crack jokes behind your back.
Or, depending, directly in yo face
Good deal bud. That's kind of you. Does your hospital accept Cigna? I just got with them & heard it's basically the shittiest insurance out there. Oh well, I'm healthy as a horse. I just needed insurance ASAP to avoid another one of Obama's $650 penalties. That POS makes me sick.

Sorry I got off topic. And thanks, but no thanks. You won't be wiping my ass for me. I wouldn't put either of us through that. Not even if I went on a chili cheese burrito binge, which I've been know to do.

Last edited:
Shoulda been like

giphy.gif

In the crosswalk

Pretty happy where I am so I've got a bit of a "whatever" attitude that my boss knows to expect by now.
But this is clearly nothing to do with the hospital, it's a beef she's bringing in from outside and clearly innapropriate.

I live very close to the hospital where I work, so I walk the ten blocks.

The other day, I was using a crosswalk, and a driver cut into the walk, waiting to turn, putting her car bumper a foot from my knees.

I say "her" , even though I couldn't see through the windshield. I flipped the driver off, hard. No further issue, walked around the car and went on my way.

Today my boss calls me aside to talk to me about having flipped off a driver. Turns out that driver was some muckety muck needle mover high up in the echelons of the hospital.
I laughed, and promised my union would hear about it if I heard anything more about it.

Ffs.

dude, i feel your pain. funny enough, i too work at a hospital and walk to work. there have been plenty of times when cars have gotten really close to me, and other times when if i didn't wave my arms around, cars would have hit me. i get fucking livid when shit like that happens. the person driving only gets into a car accident. i lose my life. it's a big difference.

Then you should file a complaint with the union anyway.
Seems like it's gonna end as is.
My boss will say she spoke with me about it to satisfy this idiot, and life will go on.
I hate people jamming themselves into the lane when I'm using the crosswalk.
If someone even more impatient than herself had come behind her, her car had nowhere to go but directly into my legs. I don't like some privileged person risking my well being so they can shave a second off their day.

The other day, I was using a crosswalk, and a driver cut into the walk, waiting to turn, putting her car bumper a foot from my knees.

I say "her" , even though I couldn't see through the windshield. I flipped the driver off, hard. No further issue, walked around the car and went on my way.

Today my boss calls me aside to talk to me about having flipped off a driver. Turns out that driver was some muckety muck needle mover high up in the echelons of the hospital.
I laughed, and promised my union would hear about it if I heard anything more about it.

Ffs.

You should have told that guy:

'hey listen here you dirty dogshit, I've got years of life experience and know how to use a walk way. Fact is, that car came within a foot of my shin. Next time a constable will be involved and we'll see who gets the ticket. Also, Winky Wright is the greatest boxer of all time and a proud Mexican warrior'

You should have told that guy:

'hey listen here you dirty dogshit, I've got years of life experience and know how to use a walk way. Fact is, that car came within a foot of my shin. Next time a constable will be involved and we'll see who gets the ticket. Also, Winky Wright is the greatest boxer of all time and a proud Mexican warrior'
I stopped in the lane, put my hand to my pearls and exclaimed in a haughty tone, "My stars, what is the meaning of this?!"

Ffs.

Who walks to work? You sound poor.

I don't care if I lived 1 block from work. I'd still drive a 2016 Dodge Ram Laramie Cummins Diesel there every day. Rolling coal all up in that bitch.

88973b98c1b5dc5594829f3704cf03fc.jpg

Trump motherfuckers. What!?

A car bumper can really wreck your knees, and by extension life, (if you have one).

Back