So this kid Kang was supposed to be legit? (Caceres vs Kang Decision Merged Threads)

I don't how he showed more skill. He took him down and got neutralized or reversed most of the times. Exhausted to death in the later round as well.

Kang isn't a UFC caliber fighter.

His IQ was some of the worst I've ever seen for someone so hyped.

He should be cut, that 3rd round was horrible and he basically just laid there.

Kang was robbed big time... First 2 rounds easily go to Kang, what the hell were the judges smoking?

Definitely know who the ufc is tryin to push up to a title shot.

No way Alex won that. Should have been 29-28 Kang

I had it 29-28 Kang. Still a great grappling match. He could be great if he works on turning position into damage. He seemed to let Caraces relax and work his escape.

Robbery is the most over used term. I had Kang winning by a slight margin. If he wanted to guarantee the win he should have finished

that was a robbery. the first two rounds were clearly kang's. the last one I could see them giving the last round to caceres but that is it. straight bs.

Very close fight, not a robbery.

I had Kang winning, but the second round was close.

I fell for the hype the koreans here gave me and lost money on him. Should never bet on a fighter that never fought in the ufc

He looked ok. He ran out of gas. Had he had a little more in the tank he could've taken the last round

Definitely not a robbery and he definitely didnt look bad at all, just faded a bit towards the end whereas caceres really turned it up. Good fight overall IMO

yeah I couldn't tell at all where this thread was going based on your username

oh look and your location

Alex Caceres is a beast when it comes to pulling off upset wins! that's the 3rd one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back