So this kid Kang was supposed to be legit? (Caceres vs Kang Decision Merged Threads)

He was robbed. But in Pride scoring he lost.

I stick by my scoring...Draw.
1st Kang, 2nd draw, 3rd Cacares.

i really dont get what Alex did in the second to win? All he did was defend. Literally thats it.

I think he did enough to win round 2 and the closest was a draw. They should've scored the 2nd round a 10-10 or 9-9, but the judges screwed him. But definitely not a robbery

I think he did enough to win round 2 and the closest was a draw. They should've scored the 2nd round a 10-10 or 9-9, but the judges screwed him. But definitely not a robbery

finally a fellow korean not blinded by the pride

finally a fellow korean not blinded by the pride

Yeah, the loss broke my heart, but you can't ignore seeing Leeroy working his ass off really hard to win. I just hope the loss would turn to ignite the fire in Kang to be better and finish strong next time.

How could anyone call this a robbery it was a close fight.

I don't get the people calling robbery. The second round was very close.

I stick by my scoring...Draw.
1st Kang, 2nd draw, 3rd Cacares.

That's actually how I scored it too.

Sorry Kang did not lose the second round. I see no argument for Alex winning. you dont win for getting sweeps and escaping. He was defending the whole time.

Sorry Kang did not lose the second round. I see no argument for Alex winning. you dont win for getting sweeps and escaping. He was defending the whole time.

sweeps should be as viable for scoring as takedowns

asia's number 1 bantamweight, bruh

Bruce Leeroy won, rightfully. Deal with it.

leeroy fan here.

wouldnt call it a robbery but i thought (along with 9 others people i watched the fight with) kang won this fight pretty clearly.
he won the 1st for sure, and he wont the 2nd round as well. both fighters had their moments in the 2nd round but kang did have more takedowns and also had another takedown with 25-30 seconds left. with that last td of the round, i thought he had that round for sure.

to those who say kang's td's were swept by leeroy,
did kang have more td's or did leeroy have more sweeps?
if those numbers were the same, who shouldve gotten more points?

it shouldve been A DRAW AT WORST. (10-9, 10-9, 8-10)

In the BS scoring system we have in place, a guy can kick the crap out of the other guy for one round yet still score the same as a guy who just scored a takedown. So maybe Kang won, but i'm always going to support the guy that goes out there and tries to finish fights.

Back