So this kid Kang was supposed to be legit? (Caceres vs Kang Decision Merged Threads)

I love Kang, but people don't give a lot of credit to Leeroy. they don't realized he's been in the octagon for 2 years and has hanged out w/ WEC vets and even dominated former WEC champ in Escovedo. Leeroy is actually a tough challenge for Kang

Leeroy has a great transition game. He shines in the scrambles when he's not facing top level finishers.

if you dont think Kang was impressive in his debut, you're lame as fuck.

Someone gif that beautiful omoplata sweep by Kang

It was a decent debut.

The fact that he gassed so badly may warrant a cut though.

I really really hope he gets another shot

2nd round could have gone either way. It was Takedowns and doing nothing vs Reversals and actually being active

I picked Kang going into the fight but in no way was that a robbery

Second round was close but offense is supposed be weighed more than defense.

I see a bunch of idiots calling this a robbery.

ARE YOU FUCKEN KIDDING ME? Really close fight

Not close. Kang won the the first two hands down. Shoulda been a UD for Kang.

Not the worst decision I've ever seen, but it was bad.

so kang laying on lee roy and doing nothing and getting tagged from the guy on the bottom = winning, he never looked to improve position and barely threw anything significant, yet caceres was always activ from the bottom, swept, an rained down some unanswered gnp on multiple occasions and he loses?

fighter lays on top and does nothing and wins = sherdoggers complain he is broing
fighter does the same thing and loses a close fight = robbery

It was a decent debut.

The fact that he gassed so badly may warrant a cut though.

I really really hope he gets another shot

He's not getting cut... Sure he gassed in the third but 2rounds of rolling on the ground the way they did was impressive.

Why is every close fight a robbery? Alex had sweeps, sub attempts and better ground and pound. TF is everyone bitching about?

He had almost no offense in the first two rounds. Sweeps don't count as offense.

i really dont get what Alex did in the second to win? All he did was defend. Literally thats it.

so kang laying on lee roy and doing nothing and getting tagged from the guy on the bottom = winning, he never looked to improve position and barely threw anything significant, yet caceres was always activ from the bottom, swept, an rained down some unanswered gnp and he loses?

he was ALWAYS looking for better position, leeroy just neutralized a lot of it

He's not getting cut... Sure he gassed in the third but 2rounds of rolling on the ground the way they did was impressive.

Dana White: We are cutting 100 more fighters this year

Im just relying on the shallow-ness of the 135 class

so kang laying on lee roy and doing nothing and getting tagged from the guy on the bottom = winning, he never looked to improve position and barely threw anything significant, yet caceres was always activ from the bottom, swept, an rained down some unanswered gnp and he loses?

Lol if you don't understand what youre looking at its best to stay quiet.

Lol if you don't understand what youre looking at its best to stay quiet.

his best moments were takedowns that he just held a good posture and nothing else, caceres never allowed him to do anything while looking for subs and getting up, what other moment was Kang doing anything significant?? and late in the second and most of the the he did nothing but get beat and cover up? please let me know

Dana White: We are cutting 100 more fighters this year

Im just relying on the shallow-ness of the 135 class

I thought both fighters looked great. They'll atleast give him one more shot considering he gave it his all and it was his debut. If he gasses next fight i supose he would get cut. And your right not too many bws

his best moments were takedowns that he just held a good posture and nothing else, caceres never allowed him to do anything while looking for subs and getting up, what other moment was Kang doing anything significant?? and late in the second and most of the the he did nothing but get beat and cover up? please let me know

You wrote a lot for nothing Andrew said it best just a few posts up from this.

It's funny how Lim looked worse than him and won. And Kang looked way better but lost.

perfect decisions tonight.

just wrestling never could just eek you fights. its about time fighting has beaten wrestling

I picked him with an extra bump to win by decision.. So of coarse that is the only fight I have lost tonight grr

Back