• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Joe Rogan Shows Off His Kickboxing Skills In Recent Video

Joe looking thick, solid and juicy

Rare Joe Rogan fighting footage if anyone interested
w1ASLV.gif

These dwarves are more fighters than Joe tbqh

Hard kicks, the boxing is not going to translate well when in that specific distance.

That is 100% the right attitude. I mentioned to a dad on our team that my son and I started breaking down video tape when he was in middle school. He was flabbergasted because his son would never sit through a video review. I know why, the man was incapable of civil discussion. My son and I discussed his matches and I talked to him like an adult, civilly, not with emotion or me putting him down for making a mistake. We simply discussed the match and what could have went better and what went well. By the time he was wrapping up high school he was waiting on me to get home so we could discuss tactics and do some video review. Not to get sappy, but I miss it.

Hell yeah brother. This is what successful people and teams do. You did good man.

It's odd that parents don't recognize when they're actively hurting and being counter productive with their children.

He kicks HARD. Can’t remember where I saw it but on a podcast they weee talking about he used to turn up back in the day at 10th planet or whatever, and do these incredible spinning back kicks……

Looks good. Maybe wouldn't translate so well to a fight but it's not about that when you reach that age. Hope to be able to hit the bag like that in my 50's.

He really has impressive kicks, with great form, power and speed.
Would havebeen interesting to see him fight or spar.
He doesn't spar clearly. The only footage I've seen him spar he looks awful and I've also heard him talk about not sparring on his podcast because it's bad for the brain

He's got some explosive power like a grenade and he's built like one too lol

1716554700142.png

1716554557798.png

He doesn't spar clearly. The only footage I've seen him spar he looks awful and I've also heard him talk about not sparring on his podcast because it's bad for the brain
Yeah, when you're in your 50's, doing martial arts for over 40 years, and want to keep going only as a sport, it makes sense.

Back