• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most dangerous cities

Would you visit Mexico?

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Inspired by this thread.

As you can see out of the top 10. It's all Mexican cities besides New Orleans.

Most Dangerous Cities.png

I was thinking weird that are no cities from Venezuela. Then I saw in the article that they didn't provide any data on 2021 and 2022

I wouldn't be surprised if Caracas is actually the number 1. Even if it's not in terms of per capiita I think Caracas is more dangerous that those Mexican cities due to the fact that violence reaches more common people rather than being concentrated on gang/cartels violence

Mexico is cartels... But South Africa, damn...

Cape Town is very dangerous, people don't stop at the lights they see the lights red in the distance and slow down so they don't need to stop at a junction because of car jacking, mugging becomes murder because it's just easier to not leave a witness and if they go to prison for mugging they'll probably not get out anyway because of the corruption.

I was thinking weird that are no cities from Venezuela. Then I saw in the article that they didn't provide any data on 2021 and 2022

I wouldn't be surprised if Caracas is actually the number 1. Even if it's not in terms of per capiita I think Caracas is more dangerous that those Mexican cities due to the fact that violence reaches more common people rather than being concentrated on gang/cartels violence

They still get people trying to escape Venezuela to neighbouring countries, its spoken about on the TV news in Brazil quite a bit and by local people.

Also most people getting murdered are men with a criminal history and the women getting killed are for the most part those who dates criminals and then leave or cheat them

What worries me is violence reaching me over some stupid shit like an argument or some crack head on a robbery

Like I used to go to a bar and there was a regular there that as soon as I first saw him I could tell that he was a bad dude and has been in prison already. Skinny mean looking guy. He had an aggressive demeanor and used to test people if they would be hostile to him since he was always trying to escalate things into a fight. But he was cool with me somehow and respected me.

One day I saw him smoking a joint by himself near the bar and I approached him and asked for a hit and he shared with me. About a month later after that he was arrested for murder because he got into a fight and stabbed some other guy 28 times in a fit of rage. It felt weird seeing him on the news knowing that I was close to a psycho and not long ago I was smoking a joint with the guy. If I didn't know any better it could have been me because at first he tested me as well

Also most people getting murdered are men with a criminal history and the women getting killed are for the most part those who dates criminals and then leave or cheat them

What worries me is violence reaching me over some stupid shit like an argument or some crack head on a robbery

Like I used to go to a bar and there was a regular there that as soon as I first saw him I could tell that he was a bad dude and has been in prison already. Skinny mean looking guy. He had an aggressive demeanor and used to test people if they would be hostile to him since he was always trying to escalate things into a fight. But he was cool with me somehow and respected me.

One day I saw him smoking a joint by himself near the bar and I approached him and asked for a hit and he shared with me. About a month later after that he was arrested for murder because he got into a fight and stabbed some other guy 28 times in a fit of rage. It felt weird seeing him on the news knowing that I was close to a psycho and not long ago I was smoking a joint with the guy. If I didn't know any better it could have been me because at first he tested me as well

Did you get his number........ Asking for a friend....

Mexico isn't bad if you visit the tourist locations like Cozumel, Cancun or Cabo. I've visited it many times to include Tijuana. I notice New Orleans is on the list and I've visited it as well as Baltimore. You just have to use commons sense and stay out of the bad parts of any city especially at night. Take the risk for the sexy Latinas and Good Food.

I can remember a guy who decided to do some business in Mexico. His company would sell the Mexican firms products and the Mexican firms would not pay for them. that arrangement didn't last long obviously. He decided to visit one of the companies in person to try and collect what was owned. They called the police on him! the police were going to lock him up but he was able to get away before that happened.

Don't think I'd want to visit Mexico due to the high crime and corruption. I think the US government has issued a warning for Americans to protect themselves when visiting Mexico.

With our open border with Mexico I hope that similar kind of corruption and violence doesn't make it's way in a bigger way into the US.

I can remember a guy who decided to do some business in Mexico. His company would sell the Mexican firms products and the Mexican firms would not pay for them. that arrangement didn't last long obviously. He decided to visit one of the companies in person to try and collect what was owned. They called the police on him! the police were going to lock him up but he was able to get away before that happened.

Don't think I'd want to visit Mexico due to the high crime and corruption. I think the US government has issued a warning for Americans to protect themselves when visiting Mexico.

With our open border with Mexico I hope that similar kind of corruption and violence doesn't make it's way in a bigger way into the US.
Stop being a trumptard. They're only sending their best.

Back