• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Queer Planet: NBC film that looks at LGBTQ animals

My dog used to fuck my sisters koala bear shaped slippers and the draught excluder. He didn't consciously know he was fucking inanimate objects, he was just horny. Animals don't know they're being gay. They are functioning on base instinct and there's no female around.

I didn't even report you or tag a mod. You're clearly frustrated because you're getting molly whopped from a few different posters and you are being told to actually dive into the studies a bit deeper (which you don't have the brain power for) and so you're resorting to the molestation commentary.

You did the bitch move where you screeched “don’t do that you’ll get detention” so the teachers could hear and it still didn’t work and now you’re actually trying to explain it? Lol wow you were that kid in school huh. “Bu bu but … I didn’t dm a mod guys. I’m cool, right?!”

Molly whooped? You did exactly what I predicated you would do. Came in stupid with your red state science illiteracy, got stumped by research blowing your assumptions up, got triggered by said research and threw a little “I’m not reading your posts” bitch fit while reading each one lol, screeched about and googled animal rape and shit eating all weekend like a spazz to try and shift to “why are we even talking about animals” but couldn’t find anything that has to do with the thread topic so now you’ve thrown up your hands up and are making emotional posts.

Step by step what I said would happen.

you tagging me 3x in the same thread promotes you from fanboy to stalker status. It makes me realize either I have commercial real estate in your head and you’re legit triggered by me or you are trying to tell me you have a crush on me.

Last edited:
You did the bitch move where you screeched “don’t do that you’ll get detention” so the teachers could hear and it still didn’t work and now you’re actually trying to explain it? Lol wow you were that kid in school huh. “Bu bu but … I didn’t dm a mod guys. I’m cool, right?!”

Molly whooped? You did exactly what I predicated you would do. Came in stupid with your red state science illiteracy, got stumped by research blowing your assumptions up, got triggered by said research and threw a little “I’m not reading your posts” bitch fit while reading each one lol, screeched about and googled animal rape and shit eating all weekend like a spazz to try and shift to “why are we even talking about animals” but couldn’t find anything that has to do with the thread topic so now you’ve thrown up your hands up and are making emotional posts.

Step by step what I said would happen.

you tagging me 3x in the same thread promotes you from fanboy to stalker status. It makes me realize either I have commercial real estate in your head and you’re legit triggered by me or you are trying to tell me you have a crush on me.
didnt-read.gif

<LikeReally5>

Brother, now you're just being contrarian. At best the documentary leaves you to draw your own conclusion while providing ample information to show LGBTQ etc is "natural" in the animal kingdom in which we reside.

If I said to you that African American's make up 13% of the population and commit 51% of all murders, I'm just giving you information, right? I didn't tell you to draw a racist conclusion, did I? ;)

To be fair, because you're not being fair/neutral, while feigning that you are (I think), if a bird tosses its smallest/weakest offspring from the nest and it increases the survival rate of its remaining offspring in the nest, are we to justify similar behavior in humans...? I think that's a relatively benign point to make -- that animal behaviors do not justify human behavior, even if we are the coolest animals in the kingdom. We have a set of ethics and principles that justify human behavior independent of what a dolphin does to another dolphin behind closed plankton. FWIW I totally support LGTQ equality and have no ethical qualm with their sexual identities. I do have issue with the recent wave of over representation in media and their evolution into a protected class socially -- as if they're feeble or adolescent.

(That doesn't mean we should give hormones and chop of pensies of transgender 12 year olds)

Anyway, just some thoughts, semi-out of context to what you were replying to.
Re: the bold, unless you are strongly against abortion, that would be a yes.

They still reproduce and thrive. Natural selection led to this trait to be common in thriving intelligent social species.

If it was a weakness or defect the trait would not be so abundant in species today. It would have been weeded out. You’ve unintentional argued evolution is selecting this trait as positive attribute in this post.
Not necessarily true that it would be weeded out. It clearly doesn't stop the species from reproducing and that's all that matters "in the end" :D

They still reproduce and thrive. Natural selection led to this trait to be common in thriving intelligent social species.

If it was a weakness or defect the trait would not be so abundant in species today. It would have been weeded out. You’ve unintentional argued evolution is selecting this trait as positive attribute in this post.

You mean they survive inspite of this defect. Because it is an abnormality. The same as certain numbers are born with other defects by the numbers in the species overcome this defect.

You mean they survive inspite of this defect. Because it is an abnormality. The same as certain numbers are born with other defects by the numbers in the species overcome this defect.

So dumb. In some species gay behavior is a majority of their sexual behavior and exists in a majority of the members.

Name a birth defect that occurs in a majority of a species members.

You keep ducking my simple question. Is intelligence as high as ours common in species? No. Is it a bad trait for survival? No. So even if it was abnormal, which it’s really not, then you’re still not showing how it’s a negative trait.

So dumb. In some species gay behavior is a majority of their sexual behavior and exists in a majority of the members.

Name a birth defect that occurs in a majority of a species members.

You keep ducking my simple question. Is intelligence as high as ours common in species? No. Is it a bad trait for survival? No. So even if it was abnormal, which it’s really not, then you’re still not showing how it’s a negative trait.

It's the same as being born blind or say with downs. In humans it an abnormality that should not be held against the person but its still and abnormality.

It's just hurts your feelings to admit the truth, buts that's ok, maybe that's ab abnormality also.

It's the same as being born blind or say with downs. In humans it an abnormality that should not be held against the person but its still and abnormality.

It's just hurts your feelings to admit the truth, buts that's ok, maybe that's ab abnormality also.

Translation - you’re realizing you can’t name a species where genetic issues have caused a majority of members to go blind or become mentally handicapped. The scenario doesn’t make any sense. That doesn’t happen.

And you’re still ducking my yes or no question out of embarrassment.

You can’t find a single example of your theory even existing in nature in a single species. Goes well with your zero studies backing it up.

You guys have the emotional need here. I’m reiterated what field studies observed and experts theories on why. You guys have been grasping for anything to find a way to put a negative spin on gay behavior in animals because gay folks trigger you so much. It’s bad for surviving…no? Or then it’s all rape… no? Oh then it’s like if half of population was born blind, that makes sense right? No it doesn’t.

Last edited:
Translation - you’re realizing you can’t name a species where genetic issues have caused a majority of members to go blind or become mentally handicapped.

You can’t find a single example of your theory even existing in nature in a single species. Goes well with your zero studies backing it up.

You guys have the emotional need here. I’m reiterated what field studies observed and experts theories on why. You guys have been grasping for anything to find a way to put a negative spin on gay behavior in animals because gay folks trigger you so much. It’s bad for surviving…no? Or then it’s all rape… no? Oh then it’s like if half of population was born blind, that makes sense right? No it doesn’t.

Translation - you’re realizing you can’t name a species where genetic issues have caused a majority of members to go blind or become mentally handicapped. The scenario doesn’t make any sense. That doesn’t happen.

You are stating an opinion.

What is not an opinion is that two males or females can not reproduce. Reproducing is a must for a species to survive. Birth defects do not help the species reproduce. As stated these defects can be over come and in saw way help individuals. If gay sexual attraction disappeared it would not harm the species.

You are stating an opinion.

What is not an opinion is that two males or females can not reproduce. Reproducing is a must for a species to survive. Birth defects do not help the species reproduce. As stated these defects can be over come and in saw way help individuals. If gay sexual attraction disappeared it would not harm the species.

You are stating an opinion by assuming only sexual behavior that causes offspring is beneficial in intelligent social species and for some reason you haven’t explained no other sexual behavior can also beneficial. You have drawn some weird personal line in the moral sand where nature doesn’t.

You are literally trying to explain this common behavior to what is akin to a majority of humans being born blind. A ridiculous fairy tale scenario you made up because you’re so desperate to spin this as a defect. It makes no sense in reality which is why you can’t even show where it’s ever been the case. It seems like you lack some science literacy to come up with this argument.

We get it, you hate gay stuff passionately. We don’t have to get into why or someone might bitch I need to get carded but you do. Animals don’t give a fuck about your feelings. You having emotions about something doesn’t make it a defect. There’s a reason you have posted all your theories without any research backing them up.

Last edited:
Ya talk shit but ya the ones that tagged @shockaholic12 he wasn't even a participant here until someone @ him
Anyways I've had a lot of popcorn reading thru these comments.

they tagged me (3x)
They asked me for examples
I gave them like 3 or 4 studies
I predicated the way this would play out
They didn’t read studies & commenced screeching
They threw out shit science theories with no studies

Eventually they, who started the convo with me,
asked why we are talking about animals behavior, as predicated.

Back