So re-watch FEDOR/NOG 1.....

jones would smash his fat baby face with a spinning elbow and flying knee

Big Nog would've been blinded a lot sooner had he ever fought Jones.

6h1gsl_jpg_medium_medium_medium.gif

Notice how after the elbow strike Jones drops his right arm straight to the mat. Now while that elbow was impressive and would have at least cut Fedor, Nog would have taken the left elbow and then Jones whole right arm without an issue on either. If you dont think so, well, Jones left his arm in the same vulnerable position on the second elbow as well.

Dumbass- you said Jones would murder a prime Nog... I asked you how that's possible when Jones couldn't murder a bum ass brawler with 12 stoppage losses like Anthony Smith and your response was "how would Nog win?"

Not very sharp are you???
Styles make fights genius. Nog is way too slow on his feet to deal with Jones. He’d be picked apart, taken down and ground n pounded. Maybe even submitted.

Smith has better footwork and more power than Nog did.

Again, styles make fights.

Oh and since I know you’re such an analytical mma savant. I’m sure you already know this. It’s hard to stop someone who is fighting strictly to survive. Which Anthony Smith was. Nog wouldn’t be, he’d be coming at Jones and leaving openings. Which would get him destroyed. Smith just got embarrassed.

jon jones would murder a prime nog, a prime shogun, a prime rogerio, a prime arona, a prime cro cop a prime wanderlei and a prime rampage all in one night on shockwave

Then... stop spamming retarded fanboy shit like.. "Jones murder Nog"
He would have. He has every advantage over him. And stylistically, there isn’t a thing Nog could do to him to trouble him.

Nogs slow plodding style would leave him a sitting duck on the feet. He’d never get into boxing range. And whenever Jones wanted, he’d put him on the ground.

Jon Jones would murder a prime Nog. Lol.

What??? bloated MW Vitor almost ripped Jones' arm off. What do you think a guy like Nog (or Mir for that matter) would do to it?

What??? bloated MW Vitor almost ripped Jones' arm off. What do you think a guy like Nog (or Mir for that matter) would do to it?
So because Jones made a mistake once in his career, and a BJJ Blackbelt snatched his arm and ALMOST tapped him, that’s means every grappling based heavyweight wins by armbar? Lol. Wow.

How big do you guys think Nog was in his prime?? Lol. He was 225lbs when he fought Fedor. Jones probably fights at that weight now at LHW.

Jones would be the bigger and stronger guy in the cage. And the faster guy too.

Man, I am a huge Fedor fan but the difference of skill level of fighters in the early 2000s and fighters of today is huge. Back then, most fighters were one trick poneys. Fedor was actually very well rounded and that is one of the main reasons he dominates his division for years.

Jon Jones would have ragdolled everybody from those years. Jon Jones is a pos and a cheater, but he is skilled and talented like no one.

Nogueira btw was not that great. He was most known for getting his ass kicked and then winning by submission.

Fighers have evolved but most of the HW guys are like 35 years old. You think Black Beast isn't a one trick pony? Curtis Blaydes? Reem is still top 10! Heck Olenik is like 45 years old and in the top 10 yet.

I'd put the top 10 HW from 10 years ago agaisnt the current HWs anyday. Fedor, Nog, CroCop, Randleman, Barnett, Igor, Coleman, Alex.

jon would ko vovchancyn, the only pride fighter jon loses to is rickson and by armbar ;)

Different gen hard to compare. Fighters way more skilled then when Fedor fought.

He would have. He has every advantage over him. And stylistically, there isn’t a thing Nog could do to him to trouble him.

Nogs slow plodding style would leave him a sitting duck on the feet. He’d never get into boxing range. And whenever Jones wanted, he’d put him on the ground.

Nog's slow plodding style got him a submission over CroCop. If Fedor or Crocop couldn't stop Big Nog, then no way Jones is. I can't say for sure who'd win. I'd put Fedor, Crocop, and Nog over Jones but I'm only really certain about Fedor beating him. THe others are a toss up to me. People forget prime CroCop was insanely fast and powerful (probably moreso than Jones) and Fedor outstruck him.

KlutzyFaroffHairstreakbutterfly.gif

WHo has Jones fast that's as fast and skilled as Fedor who chained together stricking and wrestling?

23+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+III_xvid.gif

23+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+III_xvid_013.gif

Styles make fights genius. Nog is way too slow on his feet to deal with Jones. He’d be picked apart, taken down and ground n pounded. Maybe even submitted.

Smith has better footwork and more power than Nog did.

Again, styles make fights.

Oh and since I know you’re such an analytical mma savant. I’m sure you already know this. It’s hard to stop someone who is fighting strictly to survive. Which Anthony Smith was. Nog wouldn’t be, he’d be coming at Jones and leaving openings. Which would get him destroyed. Smith just got embarrassed.

LOL what is this based on? Better footwork? LMAO... Smith is a BUM ASS BRAWLER WHO HAS BEEN STOPPED 12 TIMES! STFU! Smiths record against Nogs competiton in Pirde would be below .500 lol. You sound like a chump ass UFC geek who wasnt even watching Nog in his prime who is just trying to say whatever to fit the UFC agenda. Please STFU! Just because Smith fought like a coward and tried to survive doesnt mean he did better than a fucking Prime Nog would do. Big Nog has NEVER been stopped from 1999-2008 while fighting better, bigger, more dangerous people than Smith has been getting mopped by.

I thought I heard everything until today but I guess ANTHONY SMITH is better than Prime Nog now LMAO...

Nog's slow plodding style got him a submission over CroCop. If Fedor or Crocop couldn't stop Big Nog, then no way Jones is. I can't say for sure who'd win. I'd put Fedor, Crocop, and Nog over Jones but I'm only really certain about Fedor beating him. THe others are a toss up to me. People forget prime CroCop was insanely fast and powerful (probably moreso than Jones) and Fedor outstruck him.

KlutzyFaroffHairstreakbutterfly.gif
Honest question. You do realize that Jones is bigger than Nog was in his prime right? Nog fought Fedor at only 225lbs.

LOL what is this based on? Better footwork? LMAO... Smith is a BUM ASS BRAWLER WHO HAS BEEN STOPPED 12 TIMES! STFU! Smiths record against Nogs competiton in Pirde would be below .500 lol. You sound like a chump ass UFC geek who wasnt even watching Nog in his prime who is just trying to say whatever to fit the UFC agenda. Please STFU! Just because Smith fought like a coward and tried to survive doesnt mean he did better than a fucking Prime Nog would do. Big Nog has NEVER been stopped from 1999-2008 while fighting better, bigger, more dangerous people than Smith has been getting mopped by.

I thought I heard everything until today but I guess ANTHONY SMITH is better than Prime Nog now LMAO...
Smith is faster, more athletic, bigger with more power in his hands. He’s more dangerous on the feet for Jones to deal with.

Just accept it fella. Jones would’ve beat Nog to a pulp and all of Brazil would’ve felt the hurt.

And why are you only taking the smith fight into consideration. What about the DC fight and Gus fight?

Honest question. You do realize that Jones is bigger than Nog was in his prime right? Nog fought Fedor at only 225lbs.

I get that, yes. But Nog fought huge guys as well. I'm not certain Nog would beat Jones I guess. I just think Nog was iron chinned and opportunistic and could have grabbed a sub but I don't see Jones stopping Nog.

Back