So re-watch FEDOR/NOG 1.....

JPM1223

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
and people dont think that Fedor wont THROW jones around like he did Nogeira??!!
Thesse Jones loving fans are fuckin dilirious.
Dude never even been up to HW and been CHEATING his whole career.
He's just gonna go down in History like Bonds, Palmeiro, Sosa, McGuire, Silva, Barnett, JON JONES.....FUCKIN CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!

and people dont think that Fedor wont THROW jones around like he did Nogeira??!!
He's just gonna go down in History like Bonds, Palmeiro, Sosa, McGuire, Silva, Barnett, JON JONES.....FUCKIN CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!

You seem really upset bro, did Jones pull a Holly on your wife?
Jon-Jones-and-Holly-Holm.png

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you feel better.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Because nog could wrestle like jones and pride tested for steroids. Got it.

Jon Jones would murder a prime Nog. Lol.

Bonds’s perjury charge was dropped and obstruction of justice charge was successfully overturned.

You Hank and Babe fans are pathetic.

lol @ fedor throwing jones around. The guy that got grapple f#cked by arona , dumped on his head by randleman and mauled by bigfoot silva

I like Fedor but than man crush that his diehards have is unhealthy.

That would be a great fight. I favor prime Dor

Jon Jones would murder a prime Nog. Lol.
Vitor Belfort got an armbar from the guard on Jones. Even the Nog that fought Randy would rip his arm off. Christian Fedor who fought bigfoot would LHK Jones.

lol @ fedor throwing jones around. The guy that got grapple f#cked by arona , dumped on his head by randleman and mauled by bigfoot silva

I don't understand your post. Your making it seem like Arona, Randleman and Silva are bums or something. I mean it's the equivalent of saying that a fighter got KO'd by Rampage Jackson. What's your point? Those guys are all high level in what they do. I'd understand your point if Fedor got outgrappled by a weak fighter.

Arona was one of the best BJJ based fighters and grapplers of the early 2000s, he won Gold in ADCC in two weight classes. BigFoot is a BB in BJJ and Judo, he had a 50lb weight edge on Fedor. And Randleman was one of the best pure wrestlers in mma, national champ.

You mention 3 scenarios two of which are very circumstantial but yet ignore his entire career of being a dominant grappler not only in mma but also in Sambo, Judo and Combat Sambo. How about Jones nearly getting his arm snapped by Vitor? What would Fedor do?

Jones is a very tough fight for fedor at any point. No need to troll

Fedor that demolished Herring and Nog twice and Cro Cop would bring the fight to anyone ever forever

Pulsing Jones in Pride... Shoot, someone might died... he already tries soccer kicks and knees, could you imagine them legal...

Bonds’s perjury charge was dropped and obstruction of justice charge was successfully overturned.

You Hank and Babe fans are pathetic.
You’re not arguing bonds wasn’t on the clear?

Jon Jones would dismantle any version of fedor
tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gif

fedor5.gif

4_medium_medium.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't understand your post. Your making it seem like Arona, Randleman and Silva are bums or something. I mean it's the equivalent of saying that a fighter got KO'd by Rampage Jackson. What's your point? Those guys are all high level in what they do. I'd understand your point if Fedor got outgrappled by a weak fighter.

Arona was one of the best BJJ based fighters and grapplers of the early 2000s, he won Gold in ADCC in two weight classes. BigFoot is a BB in BJJ and Judo, he had a 50lb weight edge on Fedor. And Randleman was one of the best pure wrestlers in mma, national champ.

You mention 3 scenarios two of which are very circumstantial but yet ignore his entire career of being a dominant grappler not only in mma but also in Sambo, Judo and Combat Sambo. How about Jones nearly getting his arm snapped by Vitor? What would Fedor do?
My point is that the dumbass that started this post is talking like its factual that Fedor would throw around Jon Jones... ffs Daniel Cormier couldn't throw around Jon Jones and Fedor would?
The fedor fanboys are the most pathetic fan base going around.

Fedor that demolished Herring and Nog twice and Cro Cop would bring the fight to anyone ever forever
Or not.

He didn’t demolish cro cop. He took the fight to the ground and fought for a safe decision.

Back