So re-watch FEDOR/NOG 1.....

Fedor vs Jones has always been a dream fight of mine.

The pre-fight commentators, the cage side analysts, Bader, his team, all called that the lead left hook would be Bader's tool to beat Fedor. Bader proceeds to knock him out with one. Everybody analyzing the fight saw the hole in Fedor's game that Bader used to win.

This is the problem with Fedor fans. They all try and blame his losses on being "past his prime" rather than the actual problem being Fedor never improving. You guys try and argue he wouldn't have gotten KO'd there because he'd have moved out of the way if he were supposedly faster.

Lol dumbass, yes Fedor would have been faster if he wasnt a 42 year old fighter who was in absolute wars 14 years ago with insane mileage on his body. The likelihood of getting hit by that punch when he was 27-31 would be much lower. Furthermore, even if he did get hit by that punch in his prime it wouldnt hurt him nearly as bad as it did at fucking 42. Watch the fights for fucks sake you chump lol. You honestly think the shot Mitirone floored Fedor with would have floored him when he was 27? Morons like you are truly unbelievable. Only an American geek who never trained, never fought and never excelled in athletics would assume that an athlete doesnt significantly slow down after 10 years in a high contact sport.

Dumbass loser lol

Jones is very good when he can use his reach and keep you away. Imo Fedor beats him in a ring with Pride rules but Jones wins in a cage under ufc rules.

Lol dumbass, yes Fedor would have been faster if he wasnt a 42 year old fighter who was in absolute wars 14 years ago with insane mileage on his body. The likelihood of getting hit by that punch when he was 27-31 would be much lower. Furthermore, even if he did get hit by that punch in his prime it wouldnt hurt him nearly as bad as it did at fucking 42. Watch the fights for fucks sake you chump lol. You honestly think the shot Mitirone floored Fedor with would have floored him when he was 27? Morons like you are truly unbelievable. Only an American geek who never trained, never fought and never excelled in athletics would assume that an athlete doesnt significantly slow down after 10 years in a high contact sport.

Dumbass loser lol

Thanks for proving literally my exact point that Fedor fans blame Fedor's losses on physical problems rather than technical problems. Rather than fix the skill issue leading to him getting repeatedly punched in the face you think he just needs to be faster to get out of the way of the issue regardless or have a stronger chin to absorb it regardless. And not, you know, the obvious better solution of tightening up that hole in his defence so it's no longer there.

Your boy got found out and never evolved. He could be making due with lesser physical skills if he improved his technical skills. You know, like a veteran is supposed to.

were speaking anout when he fought Nogeira, in his Prime man, not now at 42!!!!!

So you're asking for predictions on something that can't be tested until someone makes a time machine?

There are probably a few people out there with close to 100% success rate when betting on fights -- ie putting their money where their mouth is; their opinion on an imaginary fight might be interesting.

But I doubt that includes many Sherdoggers. It certainly doesn't include me, I've never gotten rich betting on fight. And given how much easier it is to predict the outcome of a real fight than an imaginary fight, anyone who isn't close to 100% on real fight predictions can safely be ignored when they make predictions about imaginary fights.

I mean, you can say anything when it can't be tested. Its why some people still claim Rickson could beat any MMA fighter who ever lived -- its impossible to prove the statement wrong without a time machine.

Except he's an wrestler, deal with it or gtfo.

LMAO it takes a special kind of idiot to make a statement like this. Let me ask you, how's their footwork similar in any way? Care to explain or are you just talking out of your shit ass? I bet you don't even understand both of their footwork, and is only saying that bullshit to make you sound and feel like a smart-knowledgeable combat sports expert.
This is just too stupid for words, but I dont have the same patience as @I WILL CUT YOU

Your whole post screams "im stupid", but I didnt say this, cuz Blaydes wrestled C/D compeititon in his wrestling career. GSP had no background and his wrestling in MMA was/is amazing. Blaydes isnt an elite wreslter, just like Darren Till isnt an elite striker.

You are almost as dumb as Bubblun, when he said that VBs bronze from 2000 doesnt mean shit, cuz he got that shit just for stalling for the most part and how everything has changed,so this shit wouldn work anymore. This idiot didnt even realize that Claudio did the same shit not even 5 years ago.

We are both shit posters, but theres a huge difference: I know when Im wrong and I learn from it.

"Cruz has one of the best footworks in MMA, but he oesnt even have 4% of lomas footwork and i love cruz." Theres nothing wrong with that because its true.

I got it: You hate Fedor and Boxing.
tenor.gif

Ha I can't see his posts. Over two accounts and 16 years of posting here he is the only poster I have ever had on ignore.

It's not so much patience as it is pity for the mentally handicapped.

Dunning-Kruger Effect explains it perfectly. He's so stupid that he has no clue how stupid he is, and therefore overestimates his knowledge.

Poor lil Fessaine, why nobody gives ya any hespect?

Strange...

You are almost as dumb as Bubblun, when he said that VBs bronze from 2000 doesnt mean shit, cuz he got that shit just for stalling for the most part and how everything has changed,so this shit wouldn work anymore. This idiot didnt even realize that Claudio did the same shit not even 5 years ago.
What the hell you want from me and who the heck Claudio is?

Back