So now that we know Benson Henderson is going to be champion for a while...

Pettis if he wins. If cerrone wins then give the shot Melendez. Then have gray vs cerrone for a title eliminator.

I don't think cerrone deserves a shot. Didn't Diaz just tool him not that long ago?

Did you see the first fight?

bendocowboy.jpg

yeah, I did. Thanks

You keep saying that Ben has cleared out the Division, "except Maynard". Yet you don't want a Ben/Gray match up?
Actually, I see Maynard being Bens most challenging Contender. Certainly, Gray has fought and beaten everyone that Ben has in the UFC.

It'd be a boring fight. I already own season tickets to Iowa wrestling, I can see that whenever I want

Gilbert Melendez will dethrone Benson Henderson!

Pettis if he wins. If cerrone wins then give the shot Melendez. Then have gray vs cerrone for a title eliminator.

I don't think cerrone deserves a shot. Didn't Diaz just tool him not that long ago?

I don't think the Diaz loss is a good measuring stick for why they shouldn't fight. If he beats Pettis it will say a lot about where he is. Pettis by all accounts is a phenom freak athlete who has some of (if not the) best striking in the division.

If he were to beat Pettis decisively I think you'd have to give him a shot. I think having a title eliminator with Gray is pretty silly considering he had 2 bids for the belt last year alone and only had 1 fight in between.

Cerrone, outside of losing to Nate, would have gone 9-1 since his loss to Bendo 2 years ago should he beat Pettis.

Pettis
Cerrone
Lauzon
Maynard

still a ton of good fights for Bendo

Jesus, did anybody in this thread get passed the 2nd grade? Learn to read.

If you're going to yell at people about their English comprehension, at least have the decency to know the difference between a couple of simple homonyms, you fuck.

If you're going to yell at people about their English comprehension, at least have the decency to know the difference between a couple of simple homonyms, you fuck.

Thanks dude, now back to playing skyrim in your mom's basement

So you think Gray would outwrestle him?

I don't know, I thingk they'd both try mainly to wrestle. I honestly yhink it'd be even more boring then Gary vs Guida

Thanks dude, now back to playing skyrim in your mom's basement

See that was almost right, only you forgot to put a 'go' in there. It sounds like you're the one going to my mom's basement now. Which is between you and her but I would be happier if she shacked up with a guy who could speak properly.

I find bento really boring to watch fight, I hope someone bets him soon

LOL at this thread.... really. ONE poster has been owned by everyone else... no need for names;)

See that was almost right, only you forgot to put a 'go' in there. It sounds like you're the one going to my mom's basement now. Which is between you and her but I would be happier if she shacked up with a guy who could speak properly.

sweet response dude.

Back