So now can we all agree that Michael Page is for real?

iTAmc.GIF

Sorry I don't speak D-level Sherdog psycho-analysis. Save that shit for your cohorts that give a shit about E-cred with a bunch of 12 year olds.

Michael Page=Houston Alexander until proven otherwise. I know it hurts but you're gonna pull through...

You're really going with this route?

Man Michael Page must have sure russled your jimmies.

Yeah, bro, I know absolutely nothing about MMA, which is why I made a thread about a 6-0 prospect being "FOR REAL" because he ko'd the legendary Ricky Rainey. Here's a concept; why don't we let young fighters develop before we tout them as "FOR REAL".

Page himself said he's still learning and still isn't ready for the elite. So are you going to track him down and send him a message about how he doesn't know anything about MMA because he thinks he needs to develop more? Or were you just being a sensitive child because someone contradicted what you said on a forum?

Would you expect any other kind of response when you start spouting shit like "lol kids and their reach" without making any real point. I seem to have struck a nerve. Moving on.

The thread was made mostly as a response to those who said he'd lose to the first decent striker he'd face. I still questioned how he'd do against a decent wrestler. Rainy, while not being the greatest fighter ever is still pretty well regarded as a good striker himself and Page clowned him. It's a huge step up and he made Rainy look like a joke.

And as for Reach and "MMA striking"
"HE FOUGHT SOMEONE WITH HIS REACH" is a stupid, stupid litmus unless we're talking a Jones/Gus calibur of fight where two huge LHW's who both like to (let them) bang (bro!) are negating one another with their long limbs. Having long limbs has both it's advantages and disadvantages, but I wont get into that since I don't know a thing about MMA.

Right and both Rainy and Page are known for using their reach to their advantage, a big concern going into the fight was that Rainy had a pretty decent reach advantage on Page. Are you saying the reach advantage doesn't count because the fight itself went differently to Jones-Gus?

Speaking of MMA, "MMA Striking" is laughable. That's some 2002 Miletich Fight Systems shit where you duck your head throw a haymaker. Striking is Striking is Striking.

Whatever, Rainy is a decent striker in MMA.

iTAmc.GIF

Sorry I don't speak D-level Sherdog psycho-analysis. Save that shit for your cohorts that give a shit about E-cred with a bunch of 12 year olds.

Michael Page=Houston Alexander until proven otherwise. I know it hurts but you're gonna pull through...

You post in the OT religiously, aka the biggest fucking shitpile of 12 year olds that care about e-cred.

OT: I think it's too early to call him "for real", he's very talented but even he says he isnt ready for the big boys yet.

I'm not going to shout that he's "For real" because that's resigned for fighters who beat legitimate ranked fighters and prove they belong in the top, but he is a very interesting prospect. MVP is the kind of fighter that makes MMA a beautiful thing. A unique talent with a style all his own. Ricky Rainey was a nice step up in competition for him and I think those are the guys he needs to fight for a while longer. Let him get some experience and then put him in a tournament or in there with a wrestler. People calling for him to face a wrestler now are just upset and clearly want him to lose because they don't like his showboating.

He just dominated and embarrassed a very good MMA striker with longer reach than him. I'm not even sure if he took a hit. It'll still be interesting to see how he does vs. the first good wrestler he faces but you can't deny the mans talent without being a straight up hater.

Had it in my sig for years. Before tonight's fight he was still a prelims fighter but he walked to the cage like he was mayweather Jr.

Why do you enter a pure hype thread just to tell people "lol you kids and your "mma striking"& "reach"" & "Oh puhleez". What do you expect?

It takes skills & balls to do what he does - even against mediocre opponents. Sure he might get KO'd the next 3 times he fights, but why speculate that now when we're high on him?

images

And i'm not speculating on that. This is exactly what i'm saying. You're not thinking thoughts or reading words properly. Go read my post about 5 more times, take some notes and come back to me. If not it will bite you in the ass.

You post in the OT religiously, aka the biggest fucking shitpile of 12 year olds that care about e-cred.

OT: I think it's too early to call him "for real", he's very talented but even he says he isnt ready for the big boys yet.

No one in the OT takes it as seriously as this sentence does. I promise you. We all know what each other look like and talk shit. It's fun, it's funny. No one who cares about e-cred sticks around for long

iTAmc.GIF

If you "DIDN'T READ LOL" how were you able to realise that it was psycho-analysis and then judge it for a D-level grade?

Must be real fun to be an MMA fan and think all impressive looking fighters are shit.

You're an autist.

His crazy style reminds me a bit of the boxer: Emanuel Augustus

[YT]wvkRpykP6mQ[/YT]

iTAmc.GIF

LOL this guy gets shut down by an intelligent post and he just validates his retardation by saying he "didn't read it" hahah yeah that's a good way to avoid being totally embarrassed

He's a world class kick boxer. Its no surprise he's tooling these guys. Needs a step up in competition.

And my jimmies are rustled?

Funny the reactions a simple gif can get lol

Quoted again for those with the inability to read and just swing away blindly with accusations based on internet psycho-babble.
Talk to me when he fights a decent wrestler or striker..

The guy is talented and definitely a prospect but let's not pretend Sherdog isn't known for ridiculous hypetrains or anything.

You guys get so hyper-sensitive you can't even comprehend what I'm saying. Read what I quoted one more time and tell me how I "got shut down" or am an autist again? I never even said anything negative about the guy. Houston Alexander was blasting people before he ran into legit comp and he even Ko'd a few people in the big show.

No wonder there are 11 people that post in the Worldwide. So defensive...

Last edited:

I don't post anywhere religiously. And the exact opposite is true about the OT. But I'll chalk that up with all the other guesses you pull randomly out of your ass about me.

BTW I completely agree with you about MVP but I guess that doesn't matter when you wanna try to pile on with the rest of the Bellator fanatics, huh?

I don't post anywhere religiously. And the exact opposite is true about the OT. But I'll chalk that up with all the other guesses you pull randomly out of your ass about me.

BTW I completely agree with you about MVP but I guess that doesn't matter when you wanna try to pile on with the rest of the Bellator fanatics, huh?

Not really considering not a character of my post was aimed at you talking about Page [which I agreed with as you saw].

images

And i'm not speculating on that. This is exactly what i'm saying. You're not thinking thoughts or reading words properly. Go read my post about 5 more times, take some notes and come back to me. If not it will bite you in the ass.

Well, I read you post and we seem to agree, so that's that. Maybe you should have told your serious opinion before anything else. You know how these things tend to go.

x-factor-peace-out-yo-o.gif

meh, wasn't too impressed with the striking. the other guy pursued him all night and ran out of gas, that was his mistake. Should have hanged back and let page come forward to expose himself. Page has good TD defense, that's it.

meh, wasn't too impressed with the striking. the other guy pursued him all night and ran out of gas, that was his mistake. Should have hanged back and let page come forward to expose himself. Page has good TD defense, that's it.

Wasn't impressed by his striking? fucking lol

Never change Sherdog

Wasn't impressed by his striking? fucking lol

Never change Sherdog

any athletic fighter would have a field day with page's opponent. Page didn't have to do anything to create opening, just move back and counter. His opponent ran out of gas at the end and couldn't defense the punch.

Page didn't do anything bad but he didn't have a chance to show any thing impressive either. Guys like wonder boy thompson would probably beat him

Back