So now can we all agree that Michael Page is for real?

Want to see him fight a legit wrestler.

I wanna see him smash many more cans to piss off the rest of Sherdog, get a title shot from beating said stretch of cans to piss off Sherdog, and whilst the rest of Sherdog is hating on him for being flashy and beating cans in style he wins the title shot and pisses off Sherdog again whilst they call the ex-champion who he just beat a complete can.

Keep him away from wrestlers for as long as possible. Build his hype so that he can bring more fans to the sport. The fans don't want to see wrestlers & padding his record a bit IMO will be good for MMA in the long run. [You also allow him to improve his TDD when it finally comes time to face a grappler].

I wanna see him smash many more cans to piss off the rest of Sherdog, get a title shot from beating said stretch of cans to piss off Sherdog, and whilst the rest of Sherdog is hating on him for being flashy and beating cans in style he wins the title shot and pisses off Sherdog again whilst they call the ex-champion who he just beat a complete can.

That would be brilliant.

He just dominated and embarrassed a very good MMA striker with longer reach than him. I'm not even sure if he took a hit. It'll still be interesting to see how he does vs. the first good wrestler he faces but you can't deny the mans talent without being a straight up hater.

I think we can all agree that we are hoping he can beat A wrestler, let alone a GOOD wrestler. He's got potential, even if he can't do that. We shall see. I think everyone is interest.

I think I would enjoy this too.

put him in the tourny and see what happens. there are no real good wrestlers in Bellator at 170lbs anymore.....so why not.

think of the possible matchups for him in Lima or Koreshkov if he wins it.

Page keeps that up, he is going to be the most hated fighter in all of MMA by the end of 2014.

ceaX1TW.gif

no fighter is good until they have fought an highlevel wrestler.

he wont do a tourney he will finish his contract and leave. bet money on that

Let's just wait for him to fight a few different people we've actually heard of before we start saying he's for real.

I like the cut of your gib young feller

Do people actually believe Bellator will release Page anytime soon? I bet you anything they will build this guy as the next Anderson Silva, his highlight reel alone will bring shitload of people to watch him.

UFC must be kicking themselves so hard for sleeping on him.

We'll see what happens when his contract is up.

Page keeps that up, he is going to be the most hated fighter in all of MMA by the end of 2014.

He's got a lot of work to do!

conor-othe-notoriouso-mcgregor-3072013-6-630x407.jpg

rondarousey-diet_1.jpg

But if he can equal their ability to generate such bitter hatred whilst kicking ass with ease, he can count me as a fan! :D

Sherdog: "Michael Page looked like shit again in this fight and it was against a can again anyway. He beat a shitty oppponent and looked like shit so lets match him up with Johnny Hendricks. He wouldn't do all that dancing shit against Johnny Hendricks. Johnny Hendricks would beat him. Lets put Michael Page against an endless row of high level college wrestlers so my cynicism is vindicated if one of them lays on him enough for three rounds".

his standup is one of the best in mma imo. (basing this on what i see, not on who he is facing... i know hes fought mostly cans)
but i dont no man, the ground game could be a problem.

Back