So Nate Diaz actually helps the community and teaches Jiu Jitsu to kids?

Yeah, he should be out shopping on Rodeo Dr. and have people putting nice "materials" on his skin or something badass like that

I laughed my ass off when Conor was talking about how nice and friendly the employees were to him when he was shopping.

He can go to a strip and the strippers will be just as friendly to him. :D

What the fuck are you fucking lames even talking about man?

Do you know what the fuck a gangbanger is?

Nobody with a functioning brain thinks that Nate or Nick is a gangster... They never claimed to be gangbangers.. That is something YOU are pinning on them.

When has either one of them claimed to be a gangster? These guys are vegans who spend most of their day in the gym training or teaching classes, or outside running, biking and swimming. What fucking gangbanger do you know that does that? They come from an area where there's a lot of gangbanging going on, but they never claimed to be gangbangers themselves.

Nick and Nate aren't doing drive-by's and selling drugs, that's real gangbanger shit. They never tried to project that image of themselves either. And no one with half a brain thinks that they are.

It also doesn't mean they won't slap the shit out of you for disrespecting them. You don't have to be a gangbanger to slap the shit out of someone for being a dick.

lol damn.

well put.

I tuned in to the conference late when the woman asked that question. Connor gave a snobby rich woman's response. Funny shit!
I would never want to be in that scene. I never thought so many straight men would love to shop , get done up, and take pics of themselves to share with the world. Twilight zone type of shit.

I don't know where I'm goign with this but Good on Nate giving his time to the community.

Conor's just super metro.

What the fuck are you fucking lames even talking about man?

Do you know what the fuck a gangbanger is?

Nobody with a functioning brain thinks that Nate or Nick is a gangster... They never claimed to be gangbangers.. That is something YOU are pinning on them.

When has either one of them claimed to be a gangster? These guys are vegans who spend most of their day in the gym training or teaching classes, or outside running, biking and swimming. What fucking gangbanger do you know that does that? They come from an area where there's a lot of gangbanging going on, but they never claimed to be gangbangers themselves.

Nick and Nate aren't doing drive-by's and selling drugs, that's real gangbanger shit. They never tried to project that image of themselves either. And no one with half a brain thinks that they are.

It also doesn't mean they won't slap the shit out of you for disrespecting them. You don't have to be a gangbanger to slap the shit out of someone for being a dick.

Lol, Diaz would probably slap the fanboy out of you for not thinking he's a hard ass G. You ain't gotta rage for him.

I will be a Diaz fan for life. Some fans only root for fighters who are winning and jump ship at the first sign of struggle. Diaz fans are so loud and obnoxious because they've had so many ups and downs. MMA is a brutal sport for loyal fans. There aren't too many guys who stick with a fighter through thick and thin. I know they aren't the most well spoken or intelligent guys you'll ever hear speak but Nick and Nate Diaz are unique and among the last of a dying breed. Anderson Silva said it himself after their fight that Nick Diaz is the show. He is what draws attention and moves the needle. He's polarizing, so is Nate. Royce Gracie said that the Diaz brothers are the embodiment of what MMA is all about.

Word. I wanted Conor to win when he was scheduled to fight RDA, but when Nate was announced to fight him I immediately changed to supporting Nate. Diaz fan 4 life.

Nate and Nick are the coolest motherfuckers, man...

They get such a bad rep cause that's how UFC wants to promote them, but those guys are cool as shit to everybody.

yea that's it, the UFC. has nothing to do with their repeated incidents of brawling with other fighters after instigating it themselves

What a douchebag, fuck that guy.
When Conor called him on that, it was more calling him out on being fake, not calling him out for actually doing those t'ings. I think it's pretty cool that he does dese t'ings, but the whole gangster persona kinda turns me off.

Of course it's not a bad thing and even Conor himself knows that. He was just trying to make fun of Nate and the gangsta attitude, but at the end of the day, it's pretty clear that there's mutual respect between those guys.

Is normal.

Lol, Diaz would probably slap the fanboy out of you for not thinking he's a hard ass G. You ain't gotta rage for him.

No one thinks he's a G or even trying to be one other than nerdy ass whiteboys like you who have never seen the hood yet think they know anything about it.

Corny ass lame lmfao you don't know shit about Nate or about gangbanging so don't speak on shit you don't know nothing about.

No one thinks he's a G or even trying to be one other than nerdy ass whiteboys like you who have never seen the hood yet think they know anything about it.

Corny ass lame lmfao you don't know shit about Nate or about gangbanging so don't speak on shit you don't know nothing about.

Lmao, you salty about Stockton getting railed on. Pretty much nobody ever heard of Stockton until the Diaz boys kept saying it so much, that we had to be like "wtf is that?" hahahaha

You'd get beat up down here.

What he was saying at that time was - here's some "cholo dudes" from the hood, working out, fighting, smoking pot, but also friendly with kids, the elderly and help out in the community, what's not to like?

It was a total compliment and Diaz, and apparently others, didn't get it. Over everyone's heads.

He mentioned multiple times that he basically likes and respects the Diaz brothers.

He tried to get that out there several times, but still talk some shit, too.

Yup. I don't know for sure that Nate didn't get it, but almost no sherdoggers seem to get it.

Conor was giving Nate some props, he was just doing it in character. It was actually a pretty gracious gesture on Conor's part.

Back