So Nate Diaz actually helps the community and teaches Jiu Jitsu to kids?

It didn't seem like a pure insult, just more of a funny statement. Conor is clearly a fan of the Diaz brothers, more than anyone he has ever fought.

Good for Nate for giving back to kids. Pay it forward.

Actually that's what real gangsters do. You don't involve innocents(civilians). You only beat the shit out of or blast fools that deserve it or rivals. And you handle yourself with honor and respect. Real G shit.

That was a good insult,not because there is anything wrong with doing that,but he knew itd get under the skin of a "gangster" like Nick.

Except that they've never claimed "gangster"...
Representing "209" is just being down for where you're from.

People always talk about how friendly and cool the Diaz brothers are when they meat them in person. They're good guys.

There's no revelation, except for people projecting shtt.

Ya man when I think of cholo potheads the only 3 words that come to mind are "the coolest motherfuckers" #209 #stocktonslap #bongloads #fuckDana #dudewheresmybike #thecoolestmotherfuckers

lol trying to discredit people you know nothing about based on stereotypes. I bet you didn't even know what a cholo was until Conor said it last night with your corny ass

L2KaDZm.jpg

It's only negative in that Diaz wants his fan base of pot smoking 14 year olds to think he's some sort of hardcore gang member when obviously he's not.

Yea, it's actually a good thing, and it makes him not a retarded wannabe gangbanger... the problem is, it offended him because he wants people to think he's a gangbanger.
What the fuck are you fucking lames even talking about man?

Do you know what the fuck a gangbanger is?

Nobody with a functioning brain thinks that Nate or Nick is a gangster... They never claimed to be gangbangers.. That is something YOU are pinning on them.

When has either one of them claimed to be a gangster? These guys are vegans who spend most of their day in the gym training or teaching classes, or outside running, biking and swimming. What fucking gangbanger do you know that does that? They come from an area where there's a lot of gangbanging going on, but they never claimed to be gangbangers themselves.

Nick and Nate aren't doing drive-by's and selling drugs, that's real gangbanger shit. They never tried to project that image of themselves either. And no one with half a brain thinks that they are.

It also doesn't mean they won't slap the shit out of you for disrespecting them. You don't have to be a gangbanger to slap the shit out of someone for being a dick.

That was a good insult,not because there is anything wrong with doing that,but he knew itd get under the skin of a "gangster" like Nick.

But.. It didn't.

He just sat ther blank faced.

Nate never ever claimed to be a gangster. That's something that you're pinning on him.

People who claim to be gangsters but aren't get shot dead where Nate comes from

I have heard from more than one person (a personal friend as well as a fan at a UFC event) who have met the Diaz brothers that they are actually really friendly to the fans.

I'm a NorCal guy. I've never met them but have met guys who have. Nothing but nice things said.

I will be a Diaz fan for life. Some fans only root for fighters who are winning and jump ship at the first sign of struggle. Diaz fans are so loud and obnoxious because they've had so many ups and downs. MMA is a brutal sport for loyal fans. There aren't too many guys who stick with a fighter through thick and thin. I know they aren't the most well spoken or intelligent guys you'll ever hear speak but Nick and Nate Diaz are unique and among the last of a dying breed. Anderson Silva said it himself after their fight that Nick Diaz is the show. He is what draws attention and moves the needle. He's polarizing, so is Nate. Royce Gracie said that the Diaz brothers are the embodiment of what MMA is all about.

Nicely said!

I like the Diaz bros because they do have that "fuck it" I'll fight anyone mentality and they know that it's a fight. It's not a game to them, fighting means life or death (or at least that's what their image portrays).

What the fuck are you fucking lames even talking about man?

Do you know what the fuck a gangbanger is?

Nobody with a functioning brain thinks that Nate or Nick is a gangster... They never claimed to be gangbangers.. That is something YOU are pinning on them.

When has either one of them claimed to be a gangster? These guys are vegans who spend most of their day in the gym training or teaching classes, or outside running, biking and swimming. What fucking gangbanger do you know that does that? They come from an area where there's a lot of gangbanging going on, but they never claimed to be gangbangers themselves.

Nick and Nate aren't doing drive-by's and selling drugs, that's real gangbanger shit. They never tried to project that image of themselves either. And no one with half a brain thinks that they are.

It also doesn't mean they won't slap the shit out of you for disrespecting them. You don't have to be a gangbanger to slap the shit out of someone for being a dick.

I can't put it any better myself. Nice reply.

Yea, it's actually a good thing, and it makes him not a retarded wannabe gangbanger... the problem is, it offended him because he wants people to think he's a gangbanger.
That's the Diaz paradox. They want to be seen as role models and appear on wheeties boxes, but they also want to intimidate and terrify people. Nate trapped himself in a box. It's like that scene from Deadpool lol. "Whats it going to be Diaz? Nice and friendly or scary and intimidating?"

Yeah, that was definitely a missed opportunity for Nate. Nate should have said...

"Fuck you motherfucker, I'm a martial artist and qualified to teach. Unlike you, I'm giving back to the community. Fuck your bitch ass cars."
Nate cant string that many words together homie

That's the Diaz paradox. They want to be seen as role models and appear on wheeties boxes, but they also want to intimidate and terrify people. Nate trapped himself in a box. It's like that scene from Deadpool lol. "Whats it going to be Diaz? Nice and friendly or scary and intimidating?"

So people can only be one?

There's people in this world who will literally put a hole in your head over some drug money, then go home, kiss their wife, tuck in their kids and take their poodle out for a late night walk.

Pablo Escobar did a lot for poor people in his country. Adolf Hitler loved and cared for his dog and wife. Tupac took ballet classes. Nate Diaz will slap the fuck out of you for disrespecting him, then go teach Jiu Jitsu to children.

The world isn't black and white dude.

Yeah, that was definitely a missed opportunity for Nate. Nate should have said...

"Fuck you motherfucker, I'm a martial artist and qualified to teach. Unlike you, I'm giving back to the community. Fuck your bitch ass cars."
McGregor's insult was that Nate has to teach kids classes because he's broke and needs the extra cash, not that he's a pussy for doing so.

So people can only be one?

There's people in this world who will literally put a hole in your head over some drug money, then go home, kiss their wife, tuck in their kids and take their poodle out for a late night walk.

Pablo Escobar did a lot for poor people in his country. Adolf Hitler loved and cared for his dog and wife. Tupac took ballet classes. Nate Diaz will slap the fuck out of you for disrespecting him, then go teach Jiu Jitsu to children.

The world isn't black and white dude.
I agree, but it's a great tool for Conor to use in this game of mental war fare. It's a shame Nate didn't just say what you said in the press conference, but he's too inscure and doesn't want to crack his bad boy image.

I wonder how long Conor's camps for his press conferences are... Simply one canned statement after another. He didn't hit the target with this one though, good on Nate for teaching kids jiu-jitsu. Imagine being a kid and you're instructor is a legit UFC fighter. Awesome, good too see guys stay humble like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back