So Nate Diaz actually helps the community and teaches Jiu Jitsu to kids?

Yea, it's actually a good thing, and it makes him not a retarded wannabe gangbanger... the problem is, it offended him because he wants people to think he's a gangbanger.

Nate and Nick are the coolest motherfuckers, man...

They get such a bad rep cause that's how UFC wants to promote them, but those guys are cool as shit to everybody.

Ya man when I think of cholo potheads the only 3 words that come to mind are "the coolest motherfuckers" #209 #stocktonslap #bongloads #fuckDana #dudewheresmybike #thecoolestmotherfuckers

I will be a Diaz fan for life. Some fans only root for fighters who are winning and jump ship at the first sign of struggle. Diaz fans are so loud and obnoxious because they've had so many ups and downs. MMA is a brutal sport for loyal fans. There aren't too many guys who stick with a fighter through thick and thin. I know they aren't the most well spoken or intelligent guys you'll ever hear speak but Nick and Nate Diaz are unique and among the last of a dying breed. Anderson Silva said it himself after their fight that Nick Diaz is the show. He is what draws attention and moves the needle. He's polarizing, so is Nate. Royce Gracie said that the Diaz brothers are the embodiment of what MMA is all about.

Nick and Nate are two of a kind,man. Thats why they can fuck up so bad and not give not even one fuck,and keep getting fights.

Nate and Nick are the coolest motherfuckers, man...

They get such a bad rep cause that's how UFC wants to promote them, but those guys are cool as shit to everybody.

The attacking people outside of fights doesn't really help their rep either

Yeah, if only he stop wasting his time on helping others and use that time to train, maybe he'd be in a main event, making a 7-digit payday.

I'll sell you a sense of humor for a nickel.

You mock Conor but until you have felt it on your skin you have no idea what it is like, it's more satisfying than a BJ from the Virgin Mary herself while ten Victoria Secret models are licking your toes

bro, I'm not mocking. My whole life is a quest to experience these materials

The attacking people outside of fights doesn't really help their rep either

Dagestan and 209 is too volatile a situation to be put together ehehe

Was stupid to try and insult him for doing that. Ummmm.....that's actually a good thing, Conor. You do know you can be a legit hard ass dude from a bad area in the united States, and also be a morally righteous homie, right???
its like like how drug dealers used to give out turkeys on thanks giving. now its rappers who do it to seem like drug dealers but even awful people do good things.

Yeah, if only he stop wasting his time on helping others and use that time to train, maybe he'd be in a main event, making a 7-digit payday.
He is though didn't you hear?

Ugh guys, this was not a compliment for Nate on Conor's part. This was a setup so Conor could make fun of how poor Nate is that he had to fight for 20/20 last fight, and now he should bow down to Conor for making him a rich millionaire, he's so poor he has to teach little kids jiu jitsu to make ends meat.

That was a good insult,not because there is anything wrong with doing that,but he knew itd get under the skin of a "gangster" like Nick.

You have been following this sport for 12+ years and still don't know the difference between Nick and Nate?

Come on!!

You have been following this sport for 12+ years and still don't know the difference between Nick and Nate?

Come on!!

well ya got me there ;) caught me slippin ya wee bugger,your up for next red panties night m8

Yeah, that was definitely a missed opportunity for Nate. Nate should have said...

"Fuck you motherfucker, I'm a martial artist and qualified to teach. Unlike you, I'm giving back to the community. Fuck your bitch ass rental cars on Instagram."

FTFY

I'm not afraid to admit that I often have bad things to say about the Diaz bros, especially Nick. It's because when I first got into MMA, I was a huge fan. I met Nick in the stands at UFC 53 after he beat Koji Oishi, and we shook hands. What drives me to so often go against them is disappointment. Disappointment at guys who so often point the finger at anyone but themselves for their failings, and for repeatedly screwing up.

That said, for all their faults, they seem like cool guys who I cowas led hang out with. We UD I smoke with them? No, and if they get into a fight at an event, I'm staying out of it. But they seem like good people, for what it's worth.

"He makes gang signs with his right hand and balloon animals with his left" - Kenny Florian

You mock Conor but until you have felt it on your skin you have no idea what it is like, it's more satisfying than a BJ from the Virgin Mary herself while ten Victoria Secret models are licking your toes

Only the mentally deranged like having their toes and feet licked on and shit, I'd rather play with a set of titties myself or a phat ass.

Well read about Pablo Ecosbar. Dude murdered over 1000 police and judges and used to give whole town he from $500 each at Christmas. Gangsters can be nice too.

Yeah, he should be out shopping on Rodeo Dr. and have people putting nice "materials" on his skin or something badass like that

I tuned in to the conference late when the woman asked that question. Connor gave a snobby rich woman's response. Funny shit!
I would never want to be in that scene. I never thought so many straight men would love to shop , get done up, and take pics of themselves to share with the world. Twilight zone type of shit.

I don't know where I'm goign with this but Good on Nate giving his time to the community.

Back