So Nate Diaz actually helps the community and teaches Jiu Jitsu to kids?

What he was saying at that time was - here's some "cholo dudes" from the hood, working out, fighting, smoking pot, but also friendly with kids, the elderly and help out in the community, what's not to like?

It was a total compliment and Diaz, and apparently others, didn't get it. Over everyone's heads.

He mentioned multiple times that he basically likes and respects the Diaz brothers.

He tried to get that out there several times, but still talk some shit, too.

What was McGregor's quote?

I tuned in to the conference late when the woman asked that question. Connor gave a snobby rich woman's response. Funny shit!
I would never want to be in that scene. I never thought so many straight men would love to shop , get done up, and take pics of themselves to share with the world. Twilight zone type of shit.

I don't know where I'm goign with this but Good on Nate giving his time to the community.

not to get all analytical here, but sometimes I wonder if Conor becoming good at fighting was just him overcompensating for an extremely well-developed "feminine side"

Well read about Pablo Ecosbar. Dude murdered over 1000 police and judges and used to give whole town he from $500 each at Christmas. Gangsters can be nice too.
Fuck da police!

Only the mentally deranged like having their toes and feet licked on and shit, I'd rather play with a set of titties myself or a phat ass.

Ya because you are probably 16 and poor. When you can get any woman you want whenever you want you expand your horizons

It's only negative in that Diaz wants his fan base of pot smoking 14 year olds to think he's some sort of hardcore gang member when obviously he's not.

I have heard from more than one person (a personal friend as well as a fan at a UFC event) who have met the Diaz brothers that they are actually really friendly to the fans.

Yet suffer from "social anxiety".

not to get all analytical here, but sometimes I wonder if Conor becoming good at fighting was just him overcompensating for an extremely well-developed "feminine side"
Conor is very feminine

PROOF:
gay Louis Vulton gym bag
1.png

here it is out in the open, to prove that it's not Dees
2.png

Yup there it is

He has questionable fashion choices, wtf is his a Mr. potato head?
3.png

He has a mans purse
4.png

Yea, Dee is the man in that relationship, it's cool tho.

Conor is very feminine

He has a mans purse
View attachment 79971

Yea, Dee is the man in that relationship, it's cool tho.

Yeah, he looks gayer than a parade float in that last one. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just like there's nothing wrong with the legions of gay men on Sherdog who would like to move on to being literal nuthuggers.

I thought it was well known the Diaz bros teach JJ to kids.

I thought it was well known the Diaz bros teach JJ to kids.
Those kids should just post a video of being taught by Nate, then hugging him.

Conor would have egg on face
tumblr_lf8gw7fUBz1qzsw38o1_500.jpg

Yet suffer from "social anxiety".

Social anxiety is a weird thing. Personally I'm fine dealing with people in individual settings but I freak out when I'm the center of attention.

Sarcasm was obvious sarcasm

Thanks for the heads-up, chief. But you'll notice the poster was being sarcastic in order to defend oNate's community work, completely oblivious to the fact that Connor was only taking the piss.

Last edited:
I will be a Diaz fan for life. Some fans only root for fighters who are winning and jump ship at the first sign of struggle. Diaz fans are so loud and obnoxious because they've had so many ups and downs. MMA is a brutal sport for loyal fans. There aren't too many guys who stick with a fighter through thick and thin. I know they aren't the most well spoken or intelligent guys you'll ever hear speak but Nick and Nate Diaz are unique and among the last of a dying breed. Anderson Silva said it himself after their fight that Nick Diaz is the show. He is what draws attention and moves the needle. He's polarizing, so is Nate. Royce Gracie said that the Diaz brothers are the embodiment of what MMA is all about.

"MMA is a brutal sport for loyal fans."

Damn straight. Very well said, all of it.

Social anxiety is a weird thing. Personally I'm fine dealing with people in individual settings but I freak out when I'm the center of attention.

If that's your definition of Social Anxiety then more than 95% of all people need to medicate like Nick.

And conor helps change all them bum fighters lives.

Back