So my computer may be self aware

I for one welcome our new computer overlords.

Well i left to go bring groceries to a family friend who just had quadruplke bypass surgery. I brought him a rotisserie chicken, some macaroni salad, a stick of butter, some home made blueberrry muffins, and some snickers bars. whehn i got back pc had turned on AGAIN. i cant get it to stay off for more than like a mnute.

loool.gif

Is my computer now self aware? I mean it cleaerly prefers to be on now, and I cannot stop it from turning itself on,a nd staying on unless I pull plug.
What do sherdog?

Ok.

1. Turn it off
2. Once it is turned off Yell at it "Stay off you pos"
3. If your computer replies with "Fuck You Asshole" you'll know it's self-aware.

Don't give it access to the internet so it can get smarter, moran. Jesus Christ... You're going to cause a Skynet ELE.

Soooo Windows 10 has some "neat" features...

I just realized that after i turned it off when it reset it inastalled 17 updates. I didnt think much of it at the time. and now the windows 10 icon is gone. I never authorized this, i tihnk i have windows 10 running now. I just realized this.

i just checked control panel and it says im still runing windows 7. im so confuse.

I just realized that after i turned it off when it reset it inastalled 17 updates. I didnt think much of it at the time. and now the windows 10 icon is gone. I never authorized this, i tihnk i have windows 10 running now. I just realized this.

Well there's your problem. Roll back to Windows Vista and your nightmare is over. That'll be $400 my good sir.

You went and installed Windows 10, didn't you? You're gonna spend all day computing pi now, all because you plugged in the overlord.

Back