So MM tied Anderson for 11 title defences.

Anderson pissed hot twice and lost his title clowning. MM has never been done for peds, dominated his division and lost his title in a super close split decision which got fight of the night
Anderson was never best

I mean he didn't risk his belt against Lutter so he didn't defend it, right? Simple stuff.

We are in the Conor Era. It's not so simple anymore. Conor's fight against Aldo is now considered a Conor title defense. Throw what you know out of the window mate.

You are putting words in my mouth buddy boy. Where did I type out in regards to Silva being GOAT? Where did I type or suggest MM fought easy competition in a weak division. You are being a complete idiot here.

Yes Patrick Cote fought 5 opponents, 4 of them in the UFC before getting a title shot. He earned it more or less. It wasn't handed to him.

And yes; Thank you for pointing out what I have already pointed out about Travis Lutter missing weight. You are very sharp. I can't get nothing past you. Nope, nothing at all. Not even a joke about Artem Lobov on the very first page.

IDK why you got so butthurt and/or defensive...but calm down. Ain't nobody here asking you to come out of the closet before you're ready. Unclench that ass of yours and relax kiddo.

If he lost to Lutter who would consider him the champ? I think if the challenger misses weight it should only be them to suffer. Ie if the champ wins it counts as a defence still.
Exactly
The champ has everything to lose by still accepting the fight.
Imo lutter is a title defence bc had Silva lost his champion status is in dispute.

(Although i also believe lutter has no buisness being in the octagon with Silva)

Is MW or LHW a better weight class than BW, right now?
MW isn’t bad, LHW is a ghost town. Either way BW is pretty good, objectively. So the whole ‘manlet = bad’ argument sort of falls in a heap.
MW during Anderson’s run was still better than FLW during MM’s run in my opinion.

Steven Boner fought Anderson Silva at 205 and was 13 fights into his UFC career. Tim Elliott got to fight the champion off a Tuf win. Cmon now.

And Serra made the GOAT lose his title coming off a TUF win. Your point is?

To correct you MM only had 5.5 title defenses due to the fact he was fighting dwarfs.

tenor.gif

Anderson Silva is a cheating juicehead who failed drug test not only once but twice.

In fairness - 7 or 8 of the guys he fought eventually pissed hot as well. A few of them pissed hot for the fights with Anderson. By juicing he was just leveling the playing field.

In fairness - 7 or 8 of the guys he fought eventually pissed hot as well. A few of them pissed hot for the fights with Anderson. By juicing he was just leveling the playing field.

I'm not going to disagree with you just because of that adorable kid in your AV.

Steven Boner fought Anderson Silva at 205 and was 13 fights into his UFC career. Tim Elliott got to fight the champion off a Tuf win. Cmon now.

Matt Serra got a title fight based on winning TUF. A season of the show for fighters who had failed to live up to their “hype”. These guys were essentially on the chopping block.

Serra won the show, won the title. So unsure what your post is getting at.

IDK why you got so butthurt and/or defensive...but calm down. Ain't nobody here asking you to come out of the closet before you're ready. Unclench that ass of yours and relax kiddo.

Why are you mad tho? I am not the person you should be talking to about your confused lifestyle. Maybe discuss this with your parents.

HdWmNif.gif

Who did Anderson break the title defence record on? What was the record before him?

Why are you mad tho? I am not the person you should be talking to about your confused lifestyle. Maybe discuss this with your parents.

HdWmNif.gif

Haha trying to deflect what I said to you onto me? Good try, kiddo, but that shit don't fly. As I said, no one is forcing you to come out of the closet before you're ready. Although, you could stand to mask the gayness a little better if you hope to keep it a secret.

giphy.gif

After all of that Mighty Mouse fell at the last hurdle and didn't surpass Anderson who had 11 title defences (Lutter missed weight so it should count for Anderson). And in that time Anderson moved up 3 times in incredible style.

GOATs gonna GOAT

<{silvanormal}>

Go to championships.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_records

DJ had 11.

Silva had 10.

Official is what counts.

Last edited:
After all of that Mighty Mouse fell at the last hurdle and didn't surpass Anderson who had 11 title defences (Lutter missed weight so it should count for Anderson). And in that time Anderson moved up 3 times in incredible style.

GOATs gonna GOAT

<{silvanormal}>

against bums while on PED

Back