So MM tied Anderson for 11 title defences.

You do realize Lutter got his title shot (that he lost when he missed weight) by winning TUF - right?

It didn't count towards the total number of title defense this is why he has 10 title defenses and I am glad it didn't. However I can't say the same for MM because it did count towards his 11 title defenses.

Ps. I've addressed Lutter's title shot and missed weight now in all 3 pages.

You do realize Lutter got his title shot (that he lost when he missed weight) by winning TUF - right?

It didn't count towards the total number of title defense this is why he has 10 title defenses and I am glad it didn't. However I can't say the same for MM because it did count towards his 11 title defenses.

Ps. I've addressed Lutter's title shot and missed weight now in all 3 pages.

The title wasn't on the line.

Anderson himself was angry Lutter missed weight and it didn't count as a defense, he never questioned it.

When you quote and reply to someone you should probably understand the context of their post. You sound like a moron attempting to give a history lesson to someone who doesn't need it.

This pleases me, Anderson remains unmatched and untainted by that manlet

After all of that Mighty Mouse fell at the last hurdle and didn't surpass Anderson who had 11 title defences (Lutter missed weight so it should count for Anderson). And in that time Anderson moved up 3 times in incredible style.

GOATs gonna GOAT

<{silvanormal}>
why would you post something that you admit in the same post is wrong?

When you quote and reply to someone you should probably understand the context of their post. You sound like a moron attempting to give a history lesson to someone who doesn't need it.

Fair enough.

Anderson pissed hot twice and lost his title clowning. MM has never been done for peds, dominated his division and lost his title in a super close split decision which got fight of the night

Well, technically DJ has more, but don’t worry we all know which streak is worth more.

anderroid fans so delusional

sorry but MM has more defenses

AND he didn't get popped by USADA

even as a silva fan the lutter win doesnt "technically" count, but I can see the argument. Nobody is going to come close to Silva's UFC win streak though which is far more impressive

even as a silva fan the lutter win doesnt "technically" count, but I can see the argument. Nobody is going to come close to Silva's UFC win streak though which is far more impressive

Lol at starting off by just making shit up. Feel however you want to feel about it, Lutter wasn't an official title defense.

Andy has a title defense against TuF guy Steven Boner though. Why eliminate TuF guys?

bonnar was a light heavyweight, a division anderoid never won a belt in, stop making shit up.

If he lost to Lutter who would consider him the champ? I think if the challenger misses weight it should only be them to suffer. Ie if the champ wins it counts as a defence still.
And vice versa. If the champ misses weight a la Paulo Filho, he should lose his belt if defeated by the challenger who does make weight.

DJ is a fool.

Hes never gonna get his big fight now. Honestly he might be the dumbest p4p ever

Is MW or LHW a better weight class than BW, right now?
giphy.gif

I really like both Whittaker and Romero, but MW is in bad shape outside of the very top. LHW is turrible.

Anderson is a cheat. Legacy tainted in my opinion. DC is the GOAT as of now IMO. Khabib can surpass him if he stays undefeated lightweight champion throughout his career.

Andy has a title defense against TuF guy Steven Boner though. Why eliminate TuF guys?

Edit: that fight was at 205 I'm a dummy.
Travis Lutter is a Tuf guy too. Also Matt Serra

I dont understand this. Andersons win against lutter was not a title defense because lutter missed weight.
Recently there have been several Interim title fights where one man missed weight and was not able to win the belt if they got the win, but the guy who made weight could win the belt. Holloway won the belt that way, and i believe Whitaker did it to. So tell me why Andersons win is not a title fight when these Interim fights clearly are title fights when one guy miss weight.

I dont understand this. Andersons win against lutter was not a title defense because lutter missed weight.
Recently there have been several Interim title fights where one man missed weight and was not able to win the belt if they got the win, but the guy who made weight could win the belt. Holloway won the belt that way, and i believe Whitaker did it to. So tell me why Andersons win is not a title fight when these Interim fights clearly are title fights when one guy miss weight.

And vice versa. If the champ misses weight a la Paulo Filho, he should lose his belt if defeated by the challenger who does make weight.

Exactly. And everyone considers Chael the last WEC Champion. Shit even Fihlo himself gave the belt to Chael.

Back