So mass is a legal state now

I don't mind it provided it's not done out in public. Secondary smoke can get you stoned.

I have to visit multiple residential homes in MA for work & have noticed a whole lot of people growing their own outdoor plants this summer. the state is still dragging their fucking feet when it comes to getting recreational dispensaries open for business though.

Weed?

Absolutely.

Edit. Ok googled it and apparently the conditions need to be extreme for it to happen.
51r%2BHMAGbtL._SY879_.jpg

Legalization brings out the worst wannabes. California is now full of overpriced weed at the clinics being Taxed.. I liked it better when i had my medical license and it wasn't all commercialized and over saturated.

I agree. I'm not even anti-weed, I can enjoy partaking sometimes.... I get annoyed with people who almost center their whole lives around it, though. They can't go five minute without talking about it or bringing up some new strain with a bro they just met, or rattling off some list of facts about the benefits, or how evil the pharma companies are. I get it, but the shit gets old and they seem to have no opinions about anything that's not marijuana related.

I have no problem with responsible marijuana users. People who go all in on weed culture need a smack upside the head though...

It’s because their brains are toast from smoking too much for years on end.

I agree. I'm not even anti-weed, I can enjoy partaking sometimes.... I get annoyed with people who almost center their whole lives around it, though. They can't go five minute without talking about it or bringing up some new strain with a bro they just met, or rattling off some list of facts about the benefits, or how evil the pharma companies are. I get it, but the shit gets old and they seem to have no opinions about anything that's not marijuana related.
same here. i dont smoke (have twice in my life), but i dont give a shit about it one way or another. but so many of those who do are obsessed. sorry, but if pot is what you live for, your life sucks

I don't mind it provided it's not done out in public. Secondary smoke can get you stoned.
The contact highs I've gotten have been quick little feelings, as if my brain is anticipating getting high, sort of like a momentary flashback. Hard to explain. Never been stoned when not smoking, even from sitting in a car with other people toking.

and weeds everywhere here in Boston if you know how to look

And with a wealth of designer strains available the atmosphere is better than ever if you’re interested in the sort.

What are y’all smokin these days for those of you who are in legal states? And do you prefer dispensary or the home grower?

Also when do you smoke? Daily?
Nightly?

At this point mines basicly nightly and after training

"The home grower" sells to the dispensaries. Everything from out door to indoor hydro.
Good indoor is good indoor, thats why you can even get good bud in Alaska. If temperature and lightening is controlled is controlled properly, location doesnt matter(as you arent growing outdoor where lights/temps very)

Your waxes almost always come from "home growers" unless getting a bigger company like Moxie, Vader, etc
Dont look for strain name, most dispensaries/people just call there product whatever the new "hot strain" is too see it faster.
They dont buy from real breeders making that real strain as it costs a fair bit of $$$ for seeds. Take a look if you arent in the industry....
https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/
(now imagine buying 20+ seeds of one strain to start and be able to clone, and most legit growers/farmers have multiple strains and it ends up costs a lot of $$$ for real genetics)

Go by smell, touch, and visuals.

I produce live resin for local clinics around me, if you have other questions dont hesitate to ask. :)

Before....(purging)

After :) (live resin crumble,I also make live resin shatter)

wax4.jpg

Last edited:
"The home grower" sells to the dispensaries. Everything from out door to indoor hydro.
Good indoor is good indoor, thats why you can even get good bud in Alaska. If temperature and lightening is controlled is controlled properly, location doesnt matter(as you arent growing outdoor where lights/temps very)

Your waxes almost always come from "home growers" unless getting a bigger company like Moxie, Vader, etc
Dont look for strain name, most dispensaries/people just call there product whatever the new "hot strain" is too see it faster.
They dont buy from real breeders making that real strain as it costs a fair bit of $$$ for seeds. Take a look if you arent in the industry....
https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/
(now imagine buying 20+ seeds of one strain to start and be able to clone, and most legit growers/farmers have multiple strains and it ends up costs a lot of $$$ for real genetics)

Go by smell, touch, and visuals.

I produce live resin for local clinics around me, if you have other questions dont hesitate to ask. :)

Before....(purging)

After :) (live resin crumble,I also make live resin shatter)

View attachment 431185

Went to Colorado last month Live Resin has taken over the shops there like the plague.

Went to Colorado last month Live Resin has taken over the shops there like the plague.

Yep other then THC-A and CBD crystalline(which looks like meth lol) nothing is stronger, live resin tastes the best(as it has the widest terpene profile) its down side is the price because to make it you need to harvest the plant fresh and to put it simply the yields are smaller then cured runs(normal wax) sometimes even smaller yields then rosin wax(the stuff made with a heat press or hair straightener) depending on strain.

THC-A 99.999 percent THC(Live resin is anywhere between 85-96 percent in most cases) (this is not my picture i dont make this stuff as its pretty hard)
(its downside it has no flavor being 99.999 percent THC)

lpbbm67j7zwz.jpg

CBD crystalline(99.999 percent CBD)
(Its downside is no flavor being 99.999 percent CBD)

guild-cbd-crystalline.jpeg

They should do a new version of Cheers now, but center it around weed. It'd be a weed bar. Woody Harrelson can come back and be the bar owner now, and it would be perfect since he's super into that stuff. I think that would be a hit. Not sure what to call it though.

im on the MA/NH border near central/western ma. once dispensaries open up in springfield im gonna be stoked. i read one has a medical grow op in boston already and ocne the facility passes inspection it will be open soon, probalby like october 1nst

Back