So mass is a legal state now

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
and weeds everywhere here in Boston if you know how to look

And with a wealth of designer strains available the atmosphere is better than ever if you’re interested in the sort.

What are y’all smokin these days for those of you who are in legal states? And do you prefer dispensary or the home grower?

Also when do you smoke? Daily?
Nightly?

At this point mines basicly nightly and after training

we have had it in vegas for a year now and i hate it. i hate smelling that shit everywhere, including constantly from other cars. nothing says "loser" more to me than being out in public and smelling it on someone. I could deal with it if people just did it at home.

Not looking forward to legalization up here. It’s bad enough having to walk through clouds of cigarette smoke from those who ignore bylaws and smoke right outside restaurant doors as it is.

Maybe I shouldn't have left New England a few years ago
<GinJuice>

Hopefully Florida can pass an initiative on the 2020 ballot; there seems to be a good deal of push to get it done

Growing my own plant right now, so dank when my wife harvest and we smoke it, it just is so fresh. Dispensary leaf is fantastic too, I get mine at 200 ounce for really nice stuff, but at the same time my friend gets me ounces for as low as $90 so it's hard to want to pay dispensary prices.

Hitting Girl Scout Cookies shatter atm from my Saionara dab pen. Have an ounce of Blue dream for dispensary (it's amazing), as well as about half an ounce of Pink Kush left.

I'm in Canada btw, we're good as of October 17th to start purchasing legally. Also lol at the guys above "stoners are losers" etc, yet they probably like to drink a few beers after work.

we have had it in vegas for a year now and i hate it. i hate smelling that shit everywhere, including constantly from other cars. nothing says "loser" more to me than being out in public and smelling it on someone. I could deal with it if people just did it at home.

I agree. I'm not even anti-weed, I can enjoy partaking sometimes.... I get annoyed with people who almost center their whole lives around it, though. They can't go five minute without talking about it or bringing up some new strain with a bro they just met, or rattling off some list of facts about the benefits, or how evil the pharma companies are. I get it, but the shit gets old and they seem to have no opinions about anything that's not marijuana related.

I have no problem with responsible marijuana users. People who go all in on weed culture need a smack upside the head though...

It should be legal but people should be courteous about it and not smoke it in public imo

Not looking forward to legalization up here. It’s bad enough having to walk through clouds of cigarette smoke from those who ignore bylaws and smoke right outside restaurant doors as it is.
The city smelled like pot even before legalization imagine how it will be in the future. Not to mention those stores with lines of bums waiting to get in and get high. God that's depressing sight. Sometimes there's a line even before they open.

Growing my own plant right now, so dank when my wife harvest and we smoke it, it just is so fresh. Dispensary leaf is fantastic too, I get mine at 200 ounce for really nice stuff, but at the same time my friend gets me ounces for as low as $90 so it's hard to want to pay dispensary prices.

Hitting Girl Scout Cookies shatter atm from my Saionara dab pen. Have an ounce of Blue dream for dispensary (it's amazing), as well as about half an ounce of Pink Kush left.

I'm in Canada btw, we're good as of October 17th to start purchasing legally. Also lol at the guys above "stoners are losers" etc, yet they probably like to drink a few beers after work.
If you like vape pens look up flight pens. The best I've had so far and the cartridges are refillable if you're into making your own distillate.

Availability of CBD is nice. Otherwise not a big deal just easy access. Nice not having to render your own butter for edibles.

I have no problem with responsible marijuana users. People who go all in on weed culture need a smack upside the head though...
My shorts are made of hemp.
So is my shirt, as is the laptop I'm posting this on. My house is made of hemp. My wife is made of formed shake, held together with resin

I fully support the legalization of weed, but I don't get how grown adults can be daily smokers. I might take a toke once in a great while, but pot is something that I just kind of out grew in my early 20's. To each their own I guess.

Weed has been medically legal here in Michigan (and will be on the ballot for recreational use sometime this year iirc) for about 10 years now. It's super easy to get a card and get somebody to grow for you and there are also dispensaries around too. Even on the black market it's only $10 a gram and everything is super killer now.

I fully support the legalization of weed, but I don't get how grown adults can be daily smokers. I might take a toke once in a great while, but pot is something that I just kind of out grew in my early 20's. To each their own I guess.

Weed has been medically legal here in Michigan (and will be on the ballot for recreational use sometime this year iirc) for about 10 years now. It's super easy to get a card and get somebody to grow for you and there are also dispensaries around too. Even on the black market it's only $10 a gram and everything is super killer now.

I'm a 30 year old programmer and smoke daily because my spine is fusing together. People who don't understand or deal with chronic pain usually roll their eyes in ignorance, but for those battling serious health issues it can be a life saver when your only other option is opiods.

I'm a 30 year old programmer and smoke daily because my spine is fusing together. People who don't understand or deal with chronic pain usually roll their eyes in ignorance, but for those battling serious health issues it can be a life saver when your only other option is opiods.

That's totally different, but even for those who just like to get baked and aren't in pain I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it. I just don't understand the perspective of wanting to get stoned everyday. That's awesome that you can get by without opiods though.

That's totally different, but even for those who just like to get baked and aren't in pain I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it. I just don't understand the perspective of wanting to get stoned everyday. That's awesome that you can get by without opiods though.
I think that's why so many of these cannabis-infused items are a big hit for the more non-conventional users. Unless you smoke regularly enough to build up an actual tolerance you can't just take a J to the face and call it an equivalent to drinking a glass or two of wine. But now you can sprinkle weed olive oil on your pasta and shit like that and get a slight buzz just like you would with a little bit of alcohol. What a time to be alive

weeds always been everywhere if you "knew how to look"
mass legalized it but you dont see many places selling it still. I hope my state legalizes it though.. the tax benefits would be amazing.

and weeds everywhere here in Boston if you know how to look

And with a wealth of designer strains available the atmosphere is better than ever if you’re interested in the sort.

What are y’all smokin these days for those of you who are in legal states? And do you prefer dispensary or the home grower?

Also when do you smoke? Daily?
Nightly?

At this point mines basicly nightly and after training

My "friend" uses this:

nc24301_01w.jpg

For those who decided dab bongs either leave you with too small a hit, or a hit that is the destroyer of lungs. Just transferred to this about a month ago from the dab bong. Could not recommend more.

Also my "friend" really wants one of these. 3000 grams.

The Dutch did it right.

Back