So let me get this straight...

jose-aldo-conor-mcgregor-video.jpg

TS is really Kellyanne Conway...
BarrenChubbyHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif
Another that twists facts.

Sherdog likes to make fun of Conor and say that he wears lifts but then conveniently omit that info when showing fully clothed stare downs vs. Dustin and Aldo. I deal in fact not smoke and mirrors and selective info like you haters do.

Aldo is a bitch he threatened to fix fights if the UFC didnt release him and also turned down a Conor rematch because "he needed time to train" yet boasted about fighting Conor anywhere, anytime....

Aldo threatening to fix fights...
" I don't want anything. Ah, you want me to fight MMA again? So I'll get in there and tap right away, and the fight is over. I'd do it quickly. What I really want is other things for my life."
https://www.mmamania.com/2016/10/12...t-fight-to-quickly-finish-up-ufc-contract-mma

Where he turned down Conor rematch.
"Any professional needs time to train," Aldo told Ariel Helwani on Monday’s The MMA Hour. "It’s not a cockfight where I go there and put my rooster to fight. It’s a high-level sport, I’m going there to do my job."
https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/...cision-to-turn-down-conor-mcgregor-rematch-at

Yeah a fight he was offered while still on a no contact medical suspension that would have been lifted during fight week leaving no time to train at all.

That fight was only offered and made public to make Aldo look bad, it was fucking absurd. Kinda like offering Frankie the fight knowing he had just had surgery and couldn't fight creating the narrative of these guys being "scared".

UFC has done this many times, throwing one fighter under the bus to build up another, similar to the Jones/ Sonnen situation.

This old nutmeg again...

He KO'd Dustin who was #4. Aldo had just beaten mendes twice, Frankie twice, and lamas. That's the 3 people that were in front of Dustin in the rankings. Conor was the next logical choice. It's no different to when fighters like Woodley or DC or even GSP back in the day had to fight lower fighters are beating everyone in front of them. Conor had hype, was on a run, was the next in line.

The whole "got a title shot by beating siver" is a myth. Conor had it after beating Dustin and wanted to stay active -as in risked it just to fight. You know who risked their title shot at 155 against Siver? G-Sot. Siver beat him that night and his career went down the drain. Fighters don't take that risk now just in case - see Woodley when he got the shot after Hendricks missed weight and Ortega most recently.

These are the facts.

Actually they are not facts. It’s actually quite a bit of revisionist history. Aldo had only beaten Frankie once when he fought Conor. Could you provide a legitimate source claiming Conor was granted a title shot with his win over Dustin? Conor is also at least 2 inches taller maybe more.

Last edited:
I'll tell you this, I didn't care who won this match early on, but now I feel Conor must win this fight. It's the only interesting outcome for the sport.

Once some fans finally accept that they are in the new attitude era of MMA, the shock of Conor's self-promotion will go away, and they'll know he was right all along.

He will then become the most beloved MMA fighter of all time.

Another that twists facts.

Sherdog likes to make fun of Conor and say that he wears lifts but then conveniently omit that info when showing fully clothed stare downs vs. Dustin and Aldo. I deal in fact not smoke and mirrors and selective info like you haters do.

You better cut it out Kellyanne...

This isn't a discussion on who is better. It's comparing what is said on sherdog and how 1 is favoured for certain points and the other is looked down on. Polar opposites

I think you’re ignoring all the bullshit Conor’s fanatics say in regards to Conor. You know there is just a much hyperbole spewed on both sides.

Actually they are not facts. It’s actually quite a bit of revisionist history. Aldo had only beaten Frankie once when he fought Conor. Could you provide a legitimate source claiming Conor was granted a title shot with his win over Dustin?
There's are no legit sources in MMA media other than Ariel or Brett Oko. The rest are click bait junk and even Dana gets the "don't believe his lies" treatment, so let's not pretend legit sources exist (even harder to find given it was 4 years ago and any remote chance of finding something is squashed thanks to dustin saying recently that he wants a title shot and a rematch with Conor). It was common knowledge at the time.

Conor is barely taller than Aldo. Why doesn't Aldo get shit on for beating manlets?

There is no question that Conor has a bigger frame than Jose. People are not 2 dimensional - I mean seriously, what's next? Are you going to tell me that Max Holloway is bigger than Mark Hunt?

Very pathetic OP. Even for a McGobbler.

Yeah a fight he was offered while still on a no contact medical suspension that would have been lifted during fight week leaving no time to train at all.

That fight was only offered and made public to make Aldo look bad, it was fucking absurd. Kinda like offering Frankie the fight knowing he had just had surgery and couldn't fight creating the narrative of these guys being "scared".

UFC has done this many times, throwing one fighter under the bus to build up another, similar to the Jones/ Sonnen situation.

Excuses excuses. Your really think fighters sit for 6 months after being KOed...They still train... I dont know what to tell you if you believe otherwise... He said he would fight Conor anytime, anywhere, his exact words not mine.
He was offered a real fight and didnt take it. Eating his words then throwing a tantrum threatening to fix fights like a baby.

Last edited:
"I tried to call you out but turns out I was wrong so had to change my point to save face"

Run along tough guy.
What was I wrong about exactly? You not @ ing @Arm Barbarian ? All you did was talk shit on his profile and then bitched out and discussed a show for teenage girls.

Talk about "tough guy". Pfft.

There's are no legit sources in MMA media other than Ariel or Brett Oko. The rest are click bait junk and even Dana gets the "don't believe his lies" treatment, so let's not pretend legit sources exist (even harder to find given it was 4 years ago and any remote chance of finding something is squashed thanks to dustin saying recently that he wants a title shot and a rematch with Conor). It was common knowledge at the time.

So you don’t have a source for your “facts”. Not to mention the other “facts” that I have already proven wrong. Oh and Conor is at least 2 inches taller and possibly more than Aldo.

Excuses excuses. Your really think fighters sit for 6 months after being KOed...They still train... I dont know what to tell you if you believe otherwise... He said he would fight Conor anytime, anywhere, his exact words not mine.
He was offered a real fight and didnt take it. Eating his words then throwing a tantrum threatening to fix fights like a baby.

Whatever, he was offered a fight knowing he couldn't take it and probably wouldn't even get cleared for if he did in a weightclass that didn't give him the chance to get his belt back.

Fighter say stupid shit all the time btw, like "his head is to small and his structure won't be able to take my punches, I'll knock him out in the first, mark my words". Or something to that affect.

When Aldo makes a career out of beating up smaller stocky wrestlers he's the GOAT.

That would be the fact that Aldo defended the title against everyone they put in front of him, during an era when wrestlers were dominating.

When Conor (who is only slightly taller than Aldo) does the same it's because "he's only beaten manlets"

People are not 2 dimensional. It is not debatable that Conor has a much larger frame than Aldo, and most of the FW division. "Slightly taller" has nothing to do with it. Holloway is "slightly taller" than Mark Hunt.

When Aldo won the first 3 rounds and then coasted to a decision he's still regarded as a killer because of cheap wins over the likes of Brookins, Cub,and co.

The approach to *defending* a belt in a title defense, when you have everything to lose, is much different than being the challenger, where you have everything to gain. There is also the fact that when you defend your title, especially for a long time, you are fighting guys who are gameplanning and training for you outside of just one camp. Everyone sets their sights on the champ, and strategizes for the (hopeful) eventuality that they may one day fight him. A champ knows this, and usually takes a precautionary approach of reacting to his opponent.

It's very difficult to take chances and throw everything into your shots, when you know the slightest error could see your reign as champ go down the toilet - ESPECIALLY against hungry challengers who have been preparing for this moment their entire careers.

I don't think you truly appreciate just how difficult it is to have multiple title defenses, in a sport defined by inches, where anything can happen, and at the highest level. That is what makes people like Aldo, Silva, GSP, DJ, Fedor, etc., GOATs.

When Aldo pretends that he wants to go to LW he's an animal

When Conor does it and wins the belt it's no big deal

I wouldn't say it was no big deal for Conor to win - it's certainly an incredible accomplishment. The situations were different though. Aldo was given an ultimatum - Conor risked absolutely nothing. I mean, even IF Dana told Conor he had to give up the FW belt, Conor had no title defenses, so his situation was completely different.

Last edited:
Good lord take McGregor's balls out of your mouth you sad fuck.

Whatever, he was offered a fight knowing he couldn't take it and probably wouldn't even get cleared for if he did in a weightclass that didn't give him the chance to get his belt back.

Fighter say stupid shit all the time btw, like "his head is to small and his structure won't be able to take my punches, I'll knock him out in the first, mark my words". Or something to that affect.

Thats a terrible argument....
You are trying to make excuses for people threatening to fix fights...

In the words of Dana white... Thats fucking illegal.
AromaticEarnestIlsamochadegu-size_restricted.gif

Have a good one im pretty sure you are trolling. The fight was for the belt at 145...

Last edited:
Thats a terrible argument....
You are trying to make excuses for people threatening to fix fights...

In the words of Dana white... Thats fucking illegal.
AromaticEarnestIlsamochadegu-size_restricted.gif

Have a good one.

Oh I agree with the fixed fights thing but to be honest it isn't really fixing if you announce it before the fight is it? It's just refusing to fight in a fight you're contractually forced to take part in.

Back