So let me get this straight...

That literally has nothing to do with what I wrote as it wasn't even a comparison point. This just highlights the unbalanced nature of anything Conor related in this forum - people can't even stick to the topic at hand without moving the goalposts in some infantile manner,

That’s a big part of it.

Aldo beat all the top fighters put infront if him.

Conor got favourable matchups n talked his way to the title.

If he actually defended his title ppl would give him respect

When Aldo makes a career out of beating up smaller stocky wrestlers he's the GOAT.

When Conor (who is only slightly taller than Aldo) does the same it's because "he's only beaten manlets"

When Aldo won the first 3 rounds and then coasted to a decision he's still regarded as a killer because of cheap wins over the likes of Brookins, Cub,and co.

When Conor flatlines everyone and even drops Nate multiple times (a feat only matched by Thompson's shin) it's because when fighters fight him they don't stick to the game plan.

When Aldo pretends that he wants to go to LW he's an animal

When Conor does it and wins the belt it's no big deal

When Aldo says he's the king, that people should bow down to him because he's the champ, that he brought the sun to Ireland, and that Conor is a jester it's okay because it's Aldo.

When Conor says he's the king and makes jokes he's "an idiot, not funny, and a racist"

When the Brazilian crowd make death threats to Conor it's ignored and okay because Conor isn't fazed.

When the Irish crowd make fun of Aldo in a jovial manner and Aldo is triggered it's not okay.

<{vega}><{vega}><{vega}><{vega}>
It´s actually McNug who boasted that these "midgets" @ FW "would crumble after only one shot"...

He fooked his legacy...

lolol.png

No one should be rooting for Khabib. The guy would make the worst champ in history. He couldn't even put Barboza away.

Slow, dumb, and dull.

That’s a big part of it.

Aldo beat all the top fighters put infront if him.

Conor got favourable matchups n talked his way to the title.

If he actually defended his title ppl would give him respect
No. The same people that dislike him now were the same ones that disliked him prior to the mendes fight.

"Talked his way to the title"

<{Joewithit}>

Conor has no redeeming qualities he’s an absolute bell end

No. The same people that dislike him now were the same ones that disliked him prior to the mendes fight.

"Talked his way to the title"

<{Joewithit}>

Cause he didn’t beat any top guys before facing 2 weeks short notice Mendes.

He then never gave Aldo a rematch (the guy who’s been the champ for almost a decade)

May Khabib the eagle purge this board, inshallah. May he lay his ground and pound on the anorexic leprechaun and take the light from the unholy nuthuggers who poison this place with their foul breath. Alhamdullilah.

Conor McGregor fans are the Jimmy Carter of fans.

An antiquated measure of greatness.

Winning titles in multiple divisions is the new measure of greatness.

Conor is the goat.

giphy.gif

So let me get this straight...you ignore the fact that Sherdog is typically one big Conor circle jerk and pretend he's some sort of victim of unfair treatment?

That literally has nothing to do with what I wrote as it wasn't even a comparison point. This just highlights the unbalanced nature of anything Conor related in this forum - people can't even stick to the topic at hand without moving the goalposts in some infantile manner,

And the OP is just cherry picked garbage without any context.

Cause he didn’t beat any top guys before facing 2 weeks short notice Mendes.

He then never gave Aldo a rematch (the guy who’s been the champ for almost a decade)
This old nutmeg again...

He KO'd Dustin who was #4. Aldo had just beaten mendes twice, Frankie twice, and lamas. That's the 3 people that were in front of Dustin in the rankings. Conor was the next logical choice. It's no different to when fighters like Woodley or DC or even GSP back in the day had to fight lower fighters are beating everyone in front of them. Conor had hype, was on a run, was the next in line.

The whole "got a title shot by beating siver" is a myth. Conor had it after beating Dustin and wanted to stay active -as in risked it just to fight. You know who risked their title shot at 155 against Siver? G-Sot. Siver beat him that night and his career went down the drain. Fighters don't take that risk now just in case - see Woodley when he got the shot after Hendricks missed weight and Ortega most recently.

These are the facts.

Aldo is a bitch he threatened to fix fights if the UFC didnt release him and also turned down a Conor rematch because "he needed time to train" yet boasted about fighting Conor anywhere, anytime....

Aldo threatening to fix fights...
" I don't want anything. Ah, you want me to fight MMA again? So I'll get in there and tap right away, and the fight is over. I'd do it quickly. What I really want is other things for my life."
https://www.mmamania.com/2016/10/12...t-fight-to-quickly-finish-up-ufc-contract-mma

Where he turned down Conor rematch.
"Any professional needs time to train," Aldo told Ariel Helwani on Monday’s The MMA Hour. "It’s not a cockfight where I go there and put my rooster to fight. It’s a high-level sport, I’m going there to do my job."
https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/...cision-to-turn-down-conor-mcgregor-rematch-at

When Aldo makes a career out of beating up smaller stocky wrestlers he's the GOAT.

When Conor (who is only slightly taller than Aldo) does the same it's because "he's only beaten manlets"

When Aldo won the first 3 rounds and then coasted to a decision he's still regarded as a killer because of cheap wins over the likes of Brookins, Cub,and co.

When Conor flatlines everyone and even drops Nate multiple times (a feat only matched by Thompson's shin) it's because when fighters fight him they don't stick to the game plan.

When Aldo pretends that he wants to go to LW he's an animal

When Conor does it and wins the belt it's no big deal

When Aldo says he's the king, that people should bow down to him because he's the champ, that he brought the sun to Ireland, and that Conor is a jester it's okay because it's Aldo.

When Conor says he's the king and makes jokes he's "an idiot, not funny, and a racist"

When the Brazilian crowd make death threats to Conor it's ignored and okay because Conor isn't fazed.

When the Irish crowd make fun of Aldo in a jovial manner and Aldo is triggered it's not okay.

<{vega}><{vega}><{vega}><{vega}>
giphy.webp

Jesus, quit crying just because some people don't like your hero. He's the most popular fighter of all time, is that not enough for you?

Call me when your chicken actually defends a belt.

Back