So let me get this straight...

So how many stocky wrestlers were beaten by Conor? 1? 2?

Kid, you are still triggered by someone COnor beat.... you know Conor is not worthy of Aldo's sweat.

Keep crying about it though. You just ensure and validates all the hate people has for Conor...and his fanboys

I've been on this forum since 02
And do you want to know the one consistent statement that posters have been saying since then
"chuck liddell sucks he only beats up wrestlers"
"Anderson Silva is overrated he only beat grapplers"

Now we have
"Conor sucks he hasn't fought a wrestler"
It's like the fucking matrix in here lately.
This 1000%...I can attest to that. Its the same nonsense over and over again. Best thing to do is sit and laugh at the dummies and their narrative.

Oh really when did he last fight? So very entertaining sitting on the sidelines eh
Aye he sat out so just forget his actual fights before the hiatis.It doesn't matter what he does good or bad,haters gonna hate.

Aye he sat out so just forget his actual fights before the hiatis.It doesn't matter what he does good or bad,haters gonna hate.
Conor is lame

He should not even be given a title shot he’s a joke

I have zero jealously especially for someone like Conor

I think he’s a joke nothing to be hero worshipped
He's such a joke that he's embedded in your mind so often that 90%of your comments and likes are Conor related.Let it go man,it's creepy as fuck to say how much you hate a man you don't know nor will ever meet but yet talk about him as if.

He's such a joke that he's embedded in your mind so often that 90%of your comments and likes are Conor related.Let it go man,it's creepy as fuck to say how much you hate a man you don't know nor will ever meet but yet talk about him as if.
I’m still right though

Conor has nothing to aspire to
He’s a poor role model for anyone
He’s a really shitty person
As far as what you see with what he's been acting like since the money shite I agree.But to come from humble beginnings and become two division world champion and describe that as being shitty and a poor role model is just being a bitter hater.You don't like the man,I get it but what he did before he became champ is what all UFC fighters are trying to obtain no? Anything after not so much but to deny what he's done is just being bitter.

Back