So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight...you ignore the fact that Sherdog is typically one big Conor circle jerk and pretend he's some sort of victim of unfair treatment?
It is? This place was one big joke after Diaz beat Conor. Sherdog literally became a Diaz -that's how many people jumped on the bandwagon and then just as quickly turned on him when Conor won the rematch.

This place is:

20% Conor fans
50% Conor haters
5% reasonable posters
10% fedor and pride fan boys that act like the glory days were better just so they can act superior
15% trolls

giphy.webp

Jesus, quit crying just because some people don't like your hero. He's the most popular fighter of all time, is that not enough for you?

Call me when your chicken actually defends a belt.
Pointing out clear bias is crying? Guess all those statisticians that highlight bias and incorrect analysis in research papers are just crying...

It is? This place was one big joke after Diaz beat Conor. Sherdog literally became a Diaz -that's how many people jumped on the bandwagon and then just as quickly turned on him when Conor won the rematch.

This place is:

20% Conor fans
50% Conor haters
5% reasonable posters
10% fedor and pride fan boys that act like the glory days were better just so they can act superior
15% trolls
Wow, I've never seen such a victim mentality from a Conor fan.

Yo @NotoriousMillions, show this wannabe Conor fanboy how it's done and tell us about all the pussy you and Conor get.

Pointing out clear bias is crying? Guess all those statisticians that highlight bias and incorrect analysis in research papers are just crying...
Yup, no bias at all in your OP there champ :rolleyes:

Have fun in your circle jerk thread

"When Aldo won the first 3 rounds and then coasted to a decision he's still regarded as a killer because of cheap wins over the likes of Brookins, Cub,and co."

People were saying a lot about Aldo having loser his killer instict and fighting safer on his last fights. They said he was a killer due to his run in WEC.

"When Aldo pretends that he wants to go to LW he's an animal
When Conor does it and wins the belt it's no big deal"

Conor got shit because he didn't defend. Aldo had a shit-ton of defences and it looks like the UFC didn't want him to move up.

"When Aldo says he's the king, that people should bow down to him because he's the champ, that he brought the sun to Ireland, and that Conor is a jester it's okay because it's Aldo.
When Conor says he's the king and makes jokes he's "an idiot, not funny, and a racist""

Are you for real? Comparing Conor endless shit talking for months to Aldo trying to step up to Conor's game?

I mean, stop trying to make up stuff or make them look bigger then they are to prove your point.

lmao don't try and reason with conor haters, they're the most delusional, bitter group of all time.

they'll always be blinded by their hate/obsession with him.

When Aldo makes a career out of beating up smaller stocky wrestlers he's the GOAT.

When Conor (who is only slightly taller than Aldo) does the same it's because "he's only beaten manlets"

When Aldo won the first 3 rounds and then coasted to a decision he's still regarded as a killer because of cheap wins over the likes of Brookins, Cub,and co.

When Conor flatlines everyone and even drops Nate multiple times (a feat only matched by Thompson's shin) it's because when fighters fight him they don't stick to the game plan.

When Aldo pretends that he wants to go to LW he's an animal

When Conor does it and wins the belt it's no big deal

When Aldo says he's the king, that people should bow down to him because he's the champ, that he brought the sun to Ireland, and that Conor is a jester it's okay because it's Aldo.

When Conor says he's the king and makes jokes he's "an idiot, not funny, and a racist"

When the Brazilian crowd make death threats to Conor it's ignored and okay because Conor isn't fazed.

When the Irish crowd make fun of Aldo in a jovial manner and Aldo is triggered it's not okay.

<{vega}><{vega}><{vega}><{vega}>

What are you talking about, I don't recall Aldo ever bragging about fighting midgets or looking like an aids paitent on the scales.

I also seem to recall Guillard dropping Nate on his ass as well as Bendo and Cerrone dropping him multiple times with leg kicks.

thats bullshit. Aldo fought a lot of guys taller than him. He's listed as 5'7 but is more like 5'6. Here he is facing off with the Korean Zombie who is 5'7
iu

Lamas, Florian, Hominick, CSJ, Brookins, Stephens, Max, McGregor were all taller than him. Swanson looked to be taller in the cage too but I dont remember it well enough.

Because that loser needs his safe space and ignores those that engage him. I literally posted the exact thing on his profile page.
You also deviated and posted about American Horror Story like a 13 year old emo girl.

thats bullshit. Aldo fought a lot of guys taller than him. He's listed as 5'7 but is more like 5'6. Here he is facing off with the Korean Zombie who is 5'7
iu
Conor fought Dustin, max, and Nate but that's ignored height wise or "max was young and Nate is a gatekeeper". If Nate is a gatekeeper what are most of Aldo's opponents? They literally had to make florian and Edgar go down a division just to get him fights. Very shallow division

Conor fought Dustin, max, and Nate but that's ignored height wise or "max was young and Nate is a gatekeeper". If Nate is a gatekeeper what are most of Aldo's opponents? They literally had to make florian and Edgar go down a division just to get him fights. Very shallow division
Who cares about Conor. You made a thread talking about Aldo's height advantage, which is pure bullshit.

When Conor (who is only slightly taller than Aldo) does the same it's because "he's only beaten manlets"

jose-aldo-conor-mcgregor-video.jpg

TS is really Kellyanne Conway...
BarrenChubbyHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif

Who cares about Conor. You made a thread talking about Aldo's height advantage, which is pure bullshit.
Pick 1 guy and it's all bullshit...

Ignore Edgar, mendes, hominick, Faber...plus a few other bums.

Back