So let me get this straight Conor/ Bisping could duck there division top contenders but Tyron cant ?

I've been shitting on all three of them, just for the record.

The UFC made this mess by letting McGregor get away with it.

Now even Eddie Alvarez wants to fight someone other than Khabib or Ferguson.

That's four belts that aren't getting defended by top contenders who deserve it.

People on this board need to learn what the word 'ducking' means. You don't fight and KO Rockhold, Lawler, and Aldo and then fear fighting a Thompson or Edgar. Ducking implies fear. These guys aren't afraid to fight, they're just trying to get the highest paying fights. Dumb asses on here need to stop throwing around words like 'coward'.

You really can't duck anyone in MMA like you can in boxing. You can put off a fight for a 6 months or a year maybe, but you really can't duck a top contender in your division if you are a champ. It is not at all like boxing.
I personally have no problem with what Tyron is doing, but lets not pretend he is even close to being as big a star as either Bisping or Conor..... they have sway with the UFC, at this point Im not sure if Tyron does

Conor hasn't ducked anyone. He wanted a rematch with a bigger man who replaced his original opponent. Bisping is being ridiculous, and the fans who defend it because they like Hendo even more so.

As foro Woodley... The man has been out for nearly 2 years, whilst Robbie is in war after war, comes in, gets the win and is already dictating who should get the title shot when Wonderboy is by far the most obvious choice.
Didn't Conor basically duck Frankie Edgar by challenging RDA?

Back