So let me get this straight Conor/ Bisping could duck there division top contenders but Tyron cant ?

J

JollyRants

Michael Bisping could fight 45 year old Dan Henderson who is 3 -3 in his last 6 and ranked 13. Conor can duck Frankie Edgar and a Aldo rematch, but Tyron Woodley cant fight GSP or Nick Diaz ? For months i been hearing Bispings fans make a THOUSAND excuses for him to duck the entire MW division to fight a 45 year old, but when Tyron Woodley does it hes a duck lol ?
cute-thats-racist-gif-854.gif

GSP is not the same as Diaz and Hendo, which really don't make any sense. And to be fair, even though I'm a huge Mike fan, he's been getting a lot of shit around here because of the Dan rematch.

And tbh, I don't judge him or Woodley for wanting the money fight. I just think the UFC will set a very dangerous precedent if that's the way they choose to go from now on.

I think theres a good argument that Nick is more relevant than Hendo at this point, granted he's not fought much in recent years but we've pretty clearly seen that Hendo is on the decline.

Tyrannosaurus woodley isn't ducking anyone. Wonderbread needs to prove himself. Beating usada hendricks and usada rory isnt that great, and he got obliterated by matt brown.

Diaz vs Woodley needs to happen.

Bisping is fighting Henderson because of their past history. It's going to sell tickets

Not the same
WB is 7-0
Jacare one fight win streak

History
Most humiliating KO of all time he needs to avenge

Sales
Both are a draw
only diaz is a draw

race card is not an argument.

People were and are pissed about Conor not defending his belt. WW has a legit contender getting snubbed while MW doesn't.

This thread is what's racist, because the only context TS sees is skin color.

I hate double standards

Conor has a hard ass time cutting to FW
Bisping has been a company man for 10 years

Tyron is gonna Tyron.
Joe Silva is gonna Joe Silva.

I actually think no one should duck the contenders in their division. Black, white, or whatever the fuck. Tyron has a little bit of history of ducking before he even won the title though, the Lombard duck he pulled off has become one of the sports most notorious ducks off all time.

Conor was going to fight for the title and a killer in rda in a higher weight class. Woodley is calling out guys who haven't fought forever and are retired basically.

Conor was fighting a better opponent then frankie or whoever was next at the time. Woodley is plain scared of wonderboy.

He wanted to fight at 202. That cards gonna sell regardless of who he picks as an opponent. Why not wonderboy for the strap.

To be fair, Conor and bisping have gotten plenty of shit.

I actually think no one should duck the contenders in their division. Black, white, or whatever the fuck. Tyron has a little bit of history of ducking before he even won the title though, the Lombard duck he pulled off has become one of the sports most notorious ducks off all time.
LJrQL0.gif
f59d74e84e2f6c1a8cc8dbc41be5ef68.gif
So he ducked Lombard to fight Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler ?
8eQqot7.gif

It's bad in every situation.

Conor should've defended his belt after Nate beat his ass.

Hendo has no reason to be near a title.

And Woodley defending against a guy with no wins in 5 years is retarded.

Not the same
WB is 7-0
Jacare one fight win streak

History
Most humiliating KO of all time he needs to avenge

Sales
Both are a draw
only diaz is a draw

race card is not an argument.
very nice summary, thank you.

Pretty sure all of those guys have caught quite a bit of shit, and they deserve it. Bisping is cherry picking one of the weakest top 15 guys in the division with a clear cut string of contenders in waiting. Woodley wants to pull a guy on a losing streak out of quasi retirement with two guys that have better claims to title shots than even he had waiting on the side line.

The only real money fight here is Conor/Diaz and making an immediate rematch was the wrong call, McGregor should have defended his belt and win or lose could have come up for the rematch down the line with the same out of interest amongst the casuals. Championship booking is fucked up and always has been

It's bad in every situation.

Conor should've defended his belt after Nate beat his ass.

Hendo has no reason to be near a title.

And Woodley defending against a guy with no wins in 5 years is retarded.
Even though Hendo is fighting for the title his is no where "near" the title. He is a sacrificial lamb being led to the King's slaughter. Kudos to him for taking the fight, I guess he must not have invested wisely and needs the beatdown ca$h.

Conor hasn't ducked anyone. He wanted a rematch with a bigger man who replaced his original opponent. Bisping is being ridiculous, and the fans who defend it because they like Hendo even more so.

As foro Woodley... The man has been out for nearly 2 years, whilst Robbie is in war after war, comes in, gets the win and is already dictating who should get the title shot when Wonderboy is by far the most obvious choice.

TS is not even trying to build a context.

Wonderboy was arguably more deserving than Woodley when the fight started

Last edited:
Back