So let me get this straight Conor/ Bisping could duck there division top contenders but Tyron cant ?

Nick Diaz last won a fight on Oct 29, 2011. Hendo last won a fight via murder like under two months ago and it was one of the most impressive of his career.

Conor is avenging a loss in a fight that wasn't really supposed to happen to begin with but theres no excuse for that thing and I agree that Conor should defend his title immediately.

Two wrongs don't make a right, though. He ducked Wonderboy to his face! Have you ever seen a champ do that before?

"I'm a OG! Now that I have the belt, I deserve easy fights!"

He hasnt defended his belt, nor cleaned out his division.

Who said he had? He was challenging for the LW title and then the fight got cancelled and the late replacement turned out to break PPV records. That's a rather unusual situation.

Bisping on the other hand is avoiding facing any of the top 3 contenders in Weidman, Jacare, Romero to face a guy who was looking likely to retire after his last win. That's unjustifiable. And nothing like what Conor is doing.

Now you have someone who is so obviously number one contender in Thompson being overlooked for supposedly "Big Money" fights. Woodley is neither willing to fight the top contender or go up to MW and challenge for that title (which is what McGregor was trying to do). That's pathetic also. If GSP comes back and Woodley wants that fight fair enough. But to argue for a Nick Diaz fight is nothing short of ridiculous given Nick hasn't won in 5 years and was just suspended.

My own view to clarify is that the Conor situation is very different to what Woodley and Bisping are doing and both of them deserve criticism. Whereas Conor wanting to fight for the LW title was justifiable and doing the Diaz fight again was as well providing Conor is actually going to defend the FW title afterwards.

Michael Bisping could fight 45 year old Dan Henderson who is 3 -3 in his last 6 and ranked 13. Conor can duck Frankie Edgar and a Aldo rematch, but Tyron Woodley cant fight GSP or Nick Diaz ? For months i been hearing Bispings fans make a THOUSAND excuses for him to duck the entire MW division to fight a 45 year old, but when Tyron Woodley does it hes a duck lol ?
cute-thats-racist-gif-854.gif
For one, bisping has been getting a lot of shit for fighting dan, & rightfully so. But bisping is a draw & has been a company man for years, so the ufc is rewarding him. I hate that fight, but it is what it is. Conor "ducked" Frankie for a fight that is much harder, & much more historically significant fight against the rda, the champion at the time. Woodley didn't even deserve the title shot in the first place. But he made the most of it & knocked out Lawler. So now he calls out... A ww who hasn't won in 5 years? Say what? & another WW who hasn't fought in 3? Wtf is up with that? It just showed how cowardly & stupid the poor boy is. & when wonderman gets a hold of that ass, God better have mercy, bc Stephen will have none.

LJrQL0.gif
f59d74e84e2f6c1a8cc8dbc41be5ef68.gif
So he ducked Lombard to fight Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler ?
8eQqot7.gif
Yes, bc Lombard wasn't close to the top of the division like johny & Robbie. Woodly flat out ducked Lombard. Said the fight was bad for his brand. It was heavily criticized at the time.

Why do you people always cry racism when something doesn't go your way?

Who said people were happy about anyone of them picking opponents? As far as Im concerned their all ducks. UFC is setting a terrible precedent by allowing their champs to pick and choose fights.

Holloway will be on a 14 fight win streak by the time he gets a title shot.

GSP is still the champ and GOAT. Hendo is old as fuck and Conor isn't even defending his belt.

Wtf

Well the other 2 guys have something in common that Tyron Woodly does not. I'll let you guess what privilege is :rolleyes:

Everyone was happy with Conor fighting Diaz, solid great points TS.

Everyone was happy with Conor fighting Diaz, solid great points TS.

Conor's original fight was with Dos Anjos. Which is to say Conor was going straight from beating the top guy at FW to fighting the top guy at LW, who then got injured.

Woodley and Bisping are avoiding fighting the top guys of their own weight class to fight "big money" fights (they won't be that big) with the likes of Nick Diaz and Dan Henderson, rather than the likes of Wonderboy and Weidman/Jacare/Romero, and neither have any intention of going up in weight like Conor did.

The reason Bisping isn't being criticized as heavily as he should be is because people like Dan Henderson more than they do Weidman/Jacare/Romero and like the idea of the build up for the fight.

Woodley has no "Big Fights" other than possibly the GSP return. But there's a very clear number 1 contender in Wonderboy who most feel he would lose to. Given he's been out for so long and has made such pussy statements about other fights "not being good for my brand", people are a little more critical of him.

Why do you people always cry racism when something doesn't go your way?

Who is 'you people?' Maybe some people feel there is actual racism involved. How is their opinion any less valid than yours? Maybe you are a racist and just don't like being reminded of it? There are many possibilities.

Their*, Their* , Their*

You goddamn knuckle dragger.

TS is not even trying to build a context.

Wonderboy was arguably more deserving than Woodley when the fight started
TS just wanted an excuse to use the "that's racist" gif. and i get it, it cracks me up.

and for all the comments about hendo is a safe fight cause won't take belt.....you never know guy has an h bomb and a h bow apparantly too

Me and plenty of other posters bitch about both Bisping and Conor TS, so keep trying because you still don't seem to have it straight.

For the record, as shitty as Hendo/Bisping is it makes a hell of a lot more sense than Nick/Tyron. I think even you could see that.

Who is 'you people?' Maybe some people feel there is actual racism involved. How is their opinion any less valid than yours? Maybe you are a racist and just don't like being reminded of it? There are many possibilities.
You guys and your "racism" gets fucking old. It's your only defense most the time.

Maybe I should run for President

Conor and Bisping both add to the money in the money fights. Woodley is literally just a warm body with a belt, he has no story.

Who said he had? He was challenging for the LW title and then the fight got cancelled and the late replacement turned out to break PPV records. That's a rather unusual situation.

Bisping on the other hand is avoiding facing any of the top 3 contenders in Weidman, Jacare, Romero to face a guy who was looking likely to retire after his last win. That's unjustifiable. And nothing like what Conor is doing.

Now you have someone who is so obviously number one contender in Thompson being overlooked for supposedly "Big Money" fights. Woodley is neither willing to fight the top contender or go up to MW and challenge for that title (which is what McGregor was trying to do). That's pathetic also. If GSP comes back and Woodley wants that fight fair enough. But to argue for a Nick Diaz fight is nothing short of ridiculous given Nick hasn't won in 5 years and was just suspended.

My own view to clarify is that the Conor situation is very different to what Woodley and Bisping are doing and both of them deserve criticism. Whereas Conor wanting to fight for the LW title was justifiable and doing the Diaz fight again was as well providing Conor is actually going to defend the FW title afterwards.

McGregor got strangled in the second round, there is no justification for a rematch. The hype isn't nearly as much as it was before, people know McGregor isn't all the shit he made himself seem to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back