So let me get this straight Conor/ Bisping could duck there division top contenders but Tyron cant ?

People were and are pissed about Conor not defending his belt. WW has a legit contender getting snubbed while MW doesn't.

This thread is what's racist, because the only context TS sees is skin color.

It's one of the most invidious forms of racism. The racist idea that white people are predictably motivated by racism.

There's a difference between ducking top competition for the sake of getting revenge over an opponent you have prior history with, and ducking top competition for really no reason whatsoever.

Conor/Nate and Bisping/Hendo are dream matches for promoters, that make sense given the history of the fighters in question. There's no history whatsoever for Woodley not to fight Thompson. The only possible exception would be the GSP match given that GSP never lost the title and it would be an unofficial title unification match. Barring fighting GSP, there's no reason why Woodley shouldn't be fighting Thompson.

I really don't see how Hendo/Bisping is a "dream match". Are we really pretending that Bisping fighting Hendo is going to do some sort of numbers that are crazy? It will do average numbers at best and will hardly do that much better than Jacare or any other title contender.

The double standard is strong with Sherdog.

There's a difference between ducking top competition for the sake of getting revenge over an opponent you have prior history with, and ducking top competition for really no reason whatsoever.

Conor/Nate and Bisping/Hendo are dream matches for promoters, that make sense given the history of the fighters in question. There's no history whatsoever for Woodley not to fight Thompson. The only possible exception would be the GSP match given that GSP never lost the title and it would be an unofficial title unification match. Barring fighting GSP, there's no reason why Woodley shouldn't be fighting Thompson.

Bullshit, conor nate is NOT A DREAM MATCH!
Nobody even cared about that fight when it was brought up the first time.
ANd dude..youre shooting REALLY low if you think bisping Henderson is a DREAM MATCH??? LOL

Dude. dream matches are like..Prime Fedor vs Prime Brock/Cain....

Prime Silva vs Prime Jones

Prime Silva Vs Prime Shogun vs Prime Machida

GSP vs Matt Huges which we got..two huge legends

GSP vs Silva both prime.

The list goes on and on and dont get me started on the PRIDE dream fights!

The shit youre talking about is some low brow, try hard type stuff....i just cant believe you think bisping is even considered in the category of dream match.

Damn....have we fallen so far, sherdog?
Have we fallen so far???

There were no clear contenders at FW and MW, Aldo has now become the clear contender after beating Frankie.

Wonderboy is the clearest outright number 1 contender you're ever going to see. He beat 1 and 2 back to back.

MW is a fucking mess. I think they should do Weidman vs Rockhold 2, that needs settling.

I don't understand why so many see Jacare as the clear contender, he lost a contendership fight to Romero and then beat Vitor who isn't half of what he was under USADA. Beating and old Vitor gets you a title shot but knocking Lombard the fuck out doesn't?

Romero's the only one who can truly have a complaint.

Bisping vs Hendo 2 is a fun rematch we never thought we'd see, let alone for the title!

Michael Bisping could fight 45 year old Dan Henderson who is 3 -3 in his last 6 and ranked 13. Conor can duck Frankie Edgar and a Aldo rematch, but Tyron Woodley cant fight GSP or Nick Diaz ? For months i been hearing Bispings fans make a THOUSAND excuses for him to duck the entire MW division to fight a 45 year old, but when Tyron Woodley does it hes a duck lol ?
cute-thats-racist-gif-854.gif

Wait, wait ..... You haven't seen the threads where people are teeing off on Conor ducking the FW division .... Or the shit Bisping is getting for fighting Hendo!?

Woodley is getting the same shit as would anyone else at this point .... And it's not a precise that he set to begin with, but it's one he will get shit for at least the next fight or two...

It's one of the most invidious forms of racism. The racist idea that white people are predictably motivated by racism.

I mean, there are definitely a lot of bigoted/racist mma fans, though. This shitty thread doesn't change that.

It's not ducking when you go after a harder fight...

Um what? People have complained about bisping and conor. Quite a bit.

Michael Bisping could fight 45 year old Dan Henderson who is 3 -3 in his last 6 and ranked 13. Conor can duck Frankie Edgar and a Aldo rematch, but Tyron Woodley cant fight GSP or Nick Diaz ? For months i been hearing Bispings fans make a THOUSAND excuses for him to duck the entire MW division to fight a 45 year old, but when Tyron Woodley does it hes a duck lol ?
cute-thats-racist-gif-854.gif

Black, white, yellow or pink.

The UFC Is about the GREEN.

All cred is pretty much out the window.

I really don't see how Hendo/Bisping is a "dream match"

I said for promoters. They can easily sell the fight. Dan's fucking logo is literally him in the air about to drop a punch on Bisping's unconscious skull for god sakes. This fight requires them to do nothing, their history sells the fight. It is a dream match for a promoter.

Apparently we have if posters like yourself can't even read what is being said in posts properly. Here's what I actually said:

Try to actually read a post before responding next time.

Read it right the first time.
Its still a shit matchup .... FOR PROMOTERS.

I just gave examples of dream matchups if posters like yourself cant even read whats being said in posts properly, thats not my fault.

This thread never should have made it this many pages. Every single day people complain about bisping and connors scheduled matches and them not having legit title defences. Especially in bisping case more people protest his match with hendo then support it.

Its still a shit matchup .... FOR PROMOTERS.

If you can't see how Conor/Nate II is a dream fight for a promoter, when Conor/Nate I holds one of the highest PPV buyrates in the history of the sport (or the highest if you believe Conor) and they have a huge past, then it's quite obvious why you are not a promoter.

Go cry some more about how this isn't a dream fight for a promoter while Dana will be laughing as the millions of PPV buys come in.

Conor hasn't ducked any top contender. He went and fought a bigger and tougher opponent. Bisping on the other hand is an embarrassment. Especially after attacking Rockhold for supposedly avoiding Jacare.

Racist? Yeah, black fighters in MMA have it so hard. No fans whatsoever, because MMA is nothing but neo nazi skinheads like Bob Arum said. Fucking idiots.

If you can't see how Conor/Nate II is a dream fight for a promoter, when Conor/Nate I holds one of the highest PPV buyrates in the history of the sport (or the highest if you believe Conor) and they have a huge past, then it's quite obvious why you are not a promoter.

Go cry some more about how this isn't a dream fight for a promoter while Dana will be laughing as the millions of PPV buys come in.

Nobodys cryin at all.
Just a shit matchup.

Conor hasn't ducked any top contender. He went and fought a bigger and tougher opponent. Bisping on the other hand is an embarrassment. Especially after attacking Rockhold for supposedly avoiding Jacare.

He hasnt defended his belt, nor cleaned out his division.

Who did Conor duck? Please don't say Aldo, he still has nightmares of the 13 second KO.

Here's the thing, people want to see Hendo vs Bisping. Nobody wants to see vanilla personality wrestle fucker against GSP or Diaz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back