So landlord is kicking me out

At least he gave you a month month. I wouldn't have if someone's rent had been later on time for four years.

wot+the+fok+did+ye+just+say+2+me+m8+_81083726ac0130adabe3f5ab39801a46.jpg

only a fair weather fan does something like that. a true supporter sticks to his team come what may.

TS, if you got the issue sorted why are you still planning to go? if the place is nice why bother.

still planning on going bc if he wants to try this bullshit who knows what else he may try to spring up.

a few months ago he wanted to raise my rent 100 bucks to cover him getting flood insuraance on his property (i live in one of the hardest hit places from hurricane sandy)

still planning on going bc if he wants to try this bullshit who knows what else he may try to spring up.

a few months ago he wanted to raise my rent 100 bucks to cover him getting flood insuraance on his property (i live in one of the hardest hit places from hurricane sandy)

if you can find a nicer place with similar rent cool. i just hope you don't act impulsively and regret it. i had a friend do that, moved out because he felt some sort of bias and went to a place ten times worse.

only a fair weather fan does something like that. a true supporter sticks to his team come what may.

This is true, but you have to choose carefully who you give your support to. A servant chooses his master, and if his master abuses him, he can leave.
You need to have the wherewithal to know when you've made a poor choice.

This is true, but you have to choose carefully who you give your support to. A servant chooses his master, and if his master abuses him, he can leave.
You need to have the wherewithal to know when you've made a poor choice.

most people grow up supporting the team their dad supports, or are supporting the team where they grew up.

not many fans of games with 100 year traditions have fans who decided to support a certain team once they were grown men. unless you want to count Man U fair weather supporters.

and the second part about "the master abuses him", No this is not an excuse to leave. this just means you need to change Owner/Manager.

Last edited:
And the pretense is pretty fucking retarded. Bc my gf has a kid and is babysitting two kids he doesn't want to be held liable. Mind you my gf and her son have been living with me for over a year now. Rent is always on time and has been for 4 years. Asshole has only given me a month to move out.

Thank god I live in NYC and tennant laws favor the tennant and not the renter here. Will update after I tell him that a month is too short of a time.

You should get a bit more time. But you better check your lease. Many leases spell it out pretty clear that you can not run businesses out of the dwelling.

Did you even bother checking with your landlord before you and your GF decided to open up a business that exposes him to millions of $ in financial liability. I'd probably be booting your ass out too if I were him.

Your GF, who from your description, does not appear to be named on your lease agreement, is essentially running a business out of your apartment. One with a pretty substantial amount of financial exposure. Highly unlikely that is allowed. Does she even have a liability umbrella? Make no mistake, your landlord has a case, and a legit concern.

It might just be an informal little deal between her and a friend, but I'd be taking that shit pretty seriously if I was your landlord. If something happened to one of those kids, the landlord could get sued just for knowing it was happening.

Ts your right that ny, you are protected; he cant just kick you out. However, if in your contract stated only you are the one occupying that space, then you are in the wrong. I be pissed too if my only tenant decidedto have 3 more of his family living there without asking me

his concern was being held liable. so i drafted up a letter pretty much stating anything that if were to happen he'd be not held liable.

this is what i got.

TO: Landlord

CC: KELLY SMITH

SUBJ: NON-LIABILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY

I, Luis J. Cardona and all tenants, hereby release [landlord] and his respective family members from and against any and all liability for any injury, expense, demand, or cause of action that visitors or tenants may suffer whether with respect to personal injury, death, or otherwise that may arise within the premises of [adress withheld], as a consequence of neglect.

As a preventative measure, a security gate will be installed at the top and base of all staircases within the premises to insure and prevent that no injury is sustained from lack of negligence.

I acknowledge that I have read this Waiver of Liability. Further, I acknowledge that I fully understand the terms of this Waiver of Liability and acknowledge that I have signed it freely and voluntarily.

Dated this ___day of ____________, 20___.

______________________ ____________
Signature Date

Signature Date

Witness Date

he has no issue with the babysitting. he's all for it actually. its just possibility of injury bc of the stairs.

hell i technically run a business out of home and sell my photography.

most people grow up supporting the team their dad supports, or are supporting the team where they grew up.

I know it's tradition to support the "home team" but I also know in my case the home team was no good, and they hadn't been good for years. It made no sense to throw my hat behind a team that never wins the meaningful games.

not many fans of games with 100 year traditions have fans who decided to support a certain team once they were grown men. unless you want to count Man U fair weather supporters.

You're right. It just doesn't make sense to me. People should decide on the merits.

and the second part about "the master abuses him", No this is not an excuse to leave. this just means you need to change Owner/Manager.

We don't have direct control over team decisions. If you follow MMA
I'm a fan of Thiago Silva. In recent years he keeps disappointing me. I've put up with it because I'm a fan, but if he continues to disappoint, I can't support something that doesn't make sense.*

he has no issue with the babysitting. he's all for it actually. its just possibility of injury bc of the stairs.

hell i technically run a business out of home and sell my photography.
As long as the landlord is ok with it, what's the problem?
Does he not agree to the waiver?

When I moved into my new pad this past August, the landlord told me my next door neighbor had two 3 year-old girls and one teenage boy (15) - I met the woman who was renting it and she told me the same thing.

Within a week of me living here it became pretty apparent that there was also an infant, a 6 year-old boy and another 9 year-old boy also living there as well.

The real icing on the cake is that one of the two baby daddies that also live there - oh yeah, he's a registered hi-risk sex offender.

Your landlord is most likely just looking out for your neighbors and his property value.

Back