So landlord is kicking me out

I rent 2 properties out and there is no way on earth I would sign this. A property owner can not simply absolve themselves of liability for things that happen on their property because they want to. Or because you want them to. If anything, this actually increases the landlords exposure because it is written proof that he knows what is going on.

If one of my tenants wanted to operate a day care center (or get paid to watch kids, whatever you want to call it) they would need to go out and buy a million $ liability policy, which would cost maybe $800-1000 a year I reckon, and would have to pay in full before someone could chase me down.

When my wife ran a licensed day care out of our home 5 years ago we carried a 1million dollar liability policy. There is no way in hell I would allow any daycare run on a rental property without a policy of at least that much.

So go ahead and continue to call me an unaccountable scumbag you piece of shit.

Seems you've been scorn by one to many tenants and now you feel the need to chastise me.

As if you've never done anything and in hindsight thought gee, I've never should have done that. But I forget, I'm talking to Mr infallible here who dies no wrong.

Precisely the kind of response I'd expect from someone with no ability for introspection. You are untrustworthy, your word means nothing, and your landlord knows it. But do keep attacking the messenger rather than looking in the mirror and stepping up to become an accountable person.

Precisely the kind of response I'd expect from someone with no ability for introspection. You are untrustworthy, your word means nothing, and your landlord knows it. But do keep attacking the messenger rather than looking in the mirror and stepping up to become an accountable person.

Haha this coming from a guy who knows nothing about me or my character. Are you my landlord? No. Do you represent him? No.

But please continue to tell me how my landlord should be running things. You know, since it a resident expert in NYC tenant laws. Ass clown

Back