Television So I'm watching that 70s show

Now you're onto Ozark? I haven't watched yet, the missus watches it, and I know season 3 dropped last friday. Might have to get into it

Now you're onto Ozark? I haven't watched yet, the missus watches it, and I know season 3 dropped last friday. Might have to get into it

I literally just started

Jason Bateman like never ages what is he

I wanna watch Ozark season 3 too :D okay fine I'll get to it (Expanse)...

I saw The Gentleman, recommend it yet not sure if you into Guy Ritchie London mob stuff.
I like breaking bad and better call Saul on this feels like it's in the same wheelhouse

Who is that in your avatar

Who is that in your avatar
EJ-42c1X0AAfAjy.jpg

Oh man tennis balls on a string used to guide your car into the garage I'm totally stealing that idea

Is Jason Bateman ever not Jason Bateman

Jason Bateman is the most Jason Bateman of all Jason Bateman's

so they should do a collage of all Jason Bateman scenes from all different shows and movies you wouldn't know they were different Medias

so they should do a collage of all Jason Bateman scenes from all different shows and movies you wouldn't know they were different Medias

JB is an excellent director too. I believe he directs most of Ozark and he just directed The Outsider on HBO.

JB is an excellent director too. I believe he directs most of Ozark and he just directed The Outsider on HBO.

nothing against JB and I'm sure he is a good director but he needs to make his characters feel unique to each other

Fuck at least dye your hair or something like at least look different

I think he wears the same business style clothing in all his f****** performances

Explain it to me

Have you seen any of this (if not you really should): Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels; Snatch; RocknRolla ? if so then it's like that but a tad lesser form.

Some American dude became a London gangster with a marijuana empire and tried his best to be a proper gentlemen on top of that.
He decides he had enough and is trying to retire but a bunch of crazy stuff happens from schemes, blackmail, revenge, treachery that makes his life very complicated.
We open up from the perspective of a wannabe screenwriter (that is how he is presenting us the events like a story from the start) so this guy is a sleazeball private investigator that is trying to set himself for life by shaking down our protagonist the American / UK drug kingpin.

nothing against JB and I'm sure he is a good director but he needs to make his characters feel unique to each other

Fuck at least dye your hair or something like at least look different

I think he wears the same business style clothing in all his f****** performances

JB is the man though.

Back