So I watched Julianna Pena get arrested last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
this "white" guy raped and murdered his teacher in the rest room and they called him white.

you see, if you listed their actual race, then whites would commit almost no crime compared to "minorities," so they have to lie to keep the narrative]

I used to think you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts.

holy shit

this guy is getting fucked, right?

last i heard he was convicted of first degree murder. idk what that will eventaully means, he was 14 at the time. so probably life with parole.

last i heard he was convicted of first degree murder. idk what that will eventaully means, he was 14 at the time. so probably life with parole.
yeah, this shit is nothing short of disgusting

this "white" guy raped and murdered his teacher in the rest room and they called him white.

you see, if you listed their actual race, then whites would commit almost no crime compared to "minorities," so they have to lie to keep the narrative alive.
yiVArz1.jpg

l6pNvhZ.jpg

he can pass. maybe he was raised to be more "white"...and so he or his parent classifies him as such.

ne-026we_cnna-st1-1000000002f15b99-1280x720_3000k-1-thumb.jpg

he can pass. maybe he was raised to be more "white"...and so he or his parent classifies him as such.

ne-026we_cnna-st1-1000000002f15b99-1280x720_3000k-1-thumb.jpg
if I'm half white, and half black, how do you determine if I am more white or more black?

Are only pure-bloods white now?
What are we, Voldemort?

"Race: white"

LMFAO, what a crock of shit. If anyone can look at that girl and NOT understand that she's Latin American...

Damn. Hopefully it's as simple as her making bail? Hate to see people make stupid decisions like this.

In any case, hopefully at some time she and Ronda can fight over who is the real American-born White Venezuelan!

white people are savages and should be eradicated from this planet so we can all live in peace and harmony

Ahhh yes race, a subject that most politicians and historians have no idea about let alone any Shertard

if I'm half white, and half black, how do you determine if I am more white or more black?

What are we, Voldemort?

Entirely by looks, particularly facial features. A person who is genetically more black, but looks entirely white will be seen as white. Any black / ethnic features then they are black. (or mixed)

Example, Wentworth Miller, Rashida Jones are half black and are seen as white people, Blake Griffin with his black facial features, but lighter skin is seen as black.

What are we, Voldemort?

I'm African mixed with Italian, raised in the inner City here in the states. Seen/Experienced shit in my day.

I personally think classifying people who commit vicious crimes by JUST "race" needs to be updated in this day and age. There are many people who look part/full black or part/full white..or just people of all colors who are raised in different environments (area or upbringing because of parents). Just classifying them by Race isn't doing anyone good in the long run. Then you take how mental health isn't taken serious....it's whatever, shit is just too frustrating to comprehend...you would think we have smart people who can come up with such a thing. Until then I just go on with life and adjust along the way.

I really hope she gets her walking paper.

"Race: white"

LMFAO, what a crock of shit. If anyone can look at that girl and NOT understand that she's Latin American...

So latin america is now a colour? GTFO with that she is white. In latin america you're either white or black even though there are several shades in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back