So I watched Julianna Pena get arrested last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread took an ugly turn really fast...

With that said, hopefully UFC reacts accordingly and takes the measures they would have taken if it would have been a male fighter getting arrested for 2 counts of assault. No double standards.

But isn't she Afro-Venezuelan or something and not white? But yea, if you saw it I guess it's her

Why does it list her as white? Even if it is her who cares she'll be out and fighting within a few weeks. Look at Jeremy Stephens

Some parts of the US are starting to identify hispanics as whites on their census. As someone of hispanic descent, it really bothers me when I see this. It disproportionally leads a community to be considered more white populated than it actually is and identifies a minority in this country as part of a majority, but whatever; politics.

if I'm half white, and half black, how do you determine if I am more white or more black?

Are only pure-bloods white now?
What are we, Voldemort?

Mixed people almost always identify as black. Are you telling me that it's any other way in or out of the black community? If so I call bullshit.

On standardized testing I can either identify myself as White, Black, Asian or Pacific Islander, American Indian or Alaskan Native, or Other.

Not even an option for "Hispanic"

Not everyone is into Latinas...

We call those people homosexuals.

sofiavergara2003latinwe.jpg

Another clever post. So is that the reason you don't want her in the UFC. The latina angle. Seemed to have got you a little riled up
No, not at all. The previous guy quoted me and stated that she's a hot Latina so I replied that not everyone are into Latinas. That was all.

I don't like her arrogance but I guess it would not hurt to see someone humble her up.

On standardized testing I can either identify myself as White, Black, Asian or Pacific Islander, American Indian or Alaskan Native, or Other.

Not even an option for "Hispanic"
You better study then and not not be dragging the performance level down for white people punk.

No, not at all. The previous guy quoted me and stated that she's a hot Latina so I replied that not everyone are into Latinas. That was all.

I don't like her arrogance but I guess it would not hurt to see someone humble her up.
Cool no worries. Personally I don't think she is arogrant. I have not seen her do anything south of being confident but then again I'm not stalking her so who knows

You better study then and not not be dragging the performance level down for white people punk.

I've scored between the 95th-99th percentile on every standardized test I have ever taken. You stupid fucks owe me.

Good that you like her. They are not my taste.

Give me a German girl any day of the week.

You can fuck more than one nationality/ethnicity you tard. It's not like you have to pick one and stay with it. I have dated Germans, Italians, Norwegians, Asians, etc.

But since you want ANY German so bad over Sofia Vergara I found one for you:
angelamerkel.jpg

Entirely by looks, particularly facial features. A person who is genetically more black, but looks entirely white will be seen as white. Any black / ethnic features then they are black. (or mixed)

Example, Wentworth Miller, Rashida Jones are half black and are seen as white people, Blake Griffin with his black facial features, but lighter skin is seen as black.

I seriously doubt they are genetically "half black." One parent is black enough to be considered black, perhaps, but even they are almost certainly far below "half" black, genetically-speaking. The actors you mentioned probably have like 10% African DNA. In fact, I think black people in the United States have something like 25% European ancestry on average (just looked it up and results of studies vary somewhat).

"According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American. According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American. According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.According to National Geographic's Genographic Project, the average African American is 80 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 1 percent Native American. According to AfricanDNA...the average African American is 79 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 2 percent Native American" (theroot.com). Blackdemographics.com said 17-18% on average but that it varies widely by location. Also, even that research with the lower average percentage says that 10% of Black Americans are more than 50% white."

http://www.theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.2.html
http://blackdemographics.com/geography/african-american-dna/

Some parts of the US are starting to identify hispanics as whites on their census. As someone of hispanic descent, it really bothers me when I see this. It disproportionally leads a community to be considered more white populated than it actually is and identifies a minority in this country as part of a majority, but whatever; politics.

Depends, people select their own box, which the race crazies invented. They get pissed if you don't want a box and even more pissed if you don't accept the box that they want to put you in.

Everyone knows the community organizer is a mulatto, but given his look, he had no choice but to put himself in the African American box, even though he was brought up in a White family. He could have put himself in the White box, given his half and half nature, although other is perhaps the most accurate. He chose the one he could exploit, and exploit it he did.

Keep in mind there are also White people who identify as Black. Two of the most famous are/were officials at BLM and the NAACP. In this case they took after Bruce Jenner, who qualifies as a female for wearing a dress. This is what we get when progressives demanded everyone have a box rather than defining themselves as human. If only race was seen as nothing more different than eye color, but the race crazies would have no cards to play.

Latino's come in two "official categories", Non White Hispanic or White Hispanic. Now if the community organizer is free to choose any box he wants, then a Hispanic of dual origins is free to consider themselves White.

How you like them apples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back