So I watched Julianna Pena get arrested last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably got all excited watching Nate Diaz being a bad ass and got pumped up, or someone did not give Peña her tilde!

So you're saying that you missed all the best parts? Sheesh!

She will end up paying a fine maybe have like 6 months of probation. No Biggie.

She will be praised just like the other two girls who claimed to beat up a guy in a bar

But isn't she Afro-Venezuelan or something and not white? But yea, if you saw it I guess it's her
Yeah not sure why they put her as white. County here's a bit of a joke.
Awh yah, the average drunk smug picking fights with pro fighters.

My favourite.
I'm surprised it hasn't happened here before...that I know if at least. It's not uncommon to see that Sikjitsu crew around out at bars.

Pena got all weird on us talking with a fake accent trying to be all controversial and now knocking people out in bars? Title shot incoming.

Where is the mugshot. I need something to pleasure myself to.

2 most important questions for Sherdog - was she fighting an average untrained male, and did she kick his ass?
She was fighting Floyd Mayweather with one hand but it was obviously not under the right circumstances.

I hope that the fact that she took an ethnicity changing beating can put an end to this male vs female conversation

I forget if it was a fighter/trainer who told me in person or if it was on here at Sherdog...but I've always heard that she does stuff like this.. gets drunk and starts shit with people.

This time it caught up to her. It seems shhe has some insecurity issues she REALLY needs to accept and get some help asap.

Is that the girl who gets mount and flails throwing tons of punches that do no damage?? Bet she was ktfo in the first like stitches

You watched it but don't have a pic...gotcha

If true I can say I'm not shocked. We can be certain of one thing none of it was Pena's fault. It's obviously the cops fault they are jealous of her.

Spokane? So she was drinking and toking up then fighting?!

But isn't she Afro-Venezuelan or something and not white? But yea, if you saw it I guess it's her
this "white" guy raped and murdered his teacher in the rest room and they called him white.

you see, if you listed their actual race, then whites would commit almost no crime compared to "minorities," so they have to lie to keep the narrative alive.
yiVArz1.jpg

l6pNvhZ.jpg

Why does it list her as white? Even if it is her who cares she'll be out and fighting within a few weeks. Look at Jeremy Stephens
I was going to say, all of her opponents should call her a white girl from here on out hahah.

Some government orgs categorize Hispanic as "white" also. I've also seen "White non-Hispanic" before

this "white" guy raped and murdered his teacher in the rest room and they called him white.

you see, if you listed their actual race, then whites would commit almost no crime compared to "minorities," so they have to lie to keep the narrative alive.
yiVArz1.jpg

l6pNvhZ.jpg

holy shit

this guy is getting fucked, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back