So I keep hearing talk of Usman being on something..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose he could do swimming for cardio but he would have to do a fuck load of it. The bum knees + being huge for his weight class + having no issues making weight + amazing cardio does seem very suspect.
Usman cardio is more of his teqnique and making his opponent carry his weight. He manages his cardio well but he doesn't fight at an insane pace he makes his opponent carry his weight and usually when he takes you down he's a blanket on top. In almost every one of his fights you can see when he throttles down his activity especially against the cage.

Colby's cardio is super suspect in my opinion. I don't know if ive ever seen anything like it.

Stop now son.. You can't produce any heavy or light body acne that indicates steroid use despite the 1000's of pics Usman shirtless, you resort to normal adult acne/blackheads as I said sit your casual ass down now...
you're a grown ass man sucking off some dude that you don't even know nor does he know you even exist on the internet, congrats, you made it...

you're a grown ass man sucking off some dude that you don't even know nor does he know you even exist on the internet, congrats, you made it...

And your a child who can only resort to petty name calling when busted & blown up, I keep saying son sit your punk ass down...

Not really. It may be true that flabby guys can be on steroids, but very few people could ever get a body like Usman, even on steroids. We all know whats possible naturally and whats not, and Usmans body is highly suspect. Thats not to say hes for sure cheating, but its something people take into consideration.

I think maybe around 40-60% of fighters are on steroids, not 90%. Of course its all speculative, as there is no way to really know.

My gut says Colby is clean and Usman is on something, but who knows.

You ask the fighters themselves who are in the gym every day and they say 90%+. There were guys at my BJJ gym on steroids and they weren't even competing for money.

-fDlQoCW_400x400.jpg

Is this a contender for natty GOAT? Time will tell.

Someone should do an exhaustive list of every fighter that has been in the UFC and how many of them have failed drug tests. Then we would have a real percentage to go off of. I hate this "Everyones on steroids" shite. No they are not. A lot of them? Maybe. More than half? Most likely. Some? Guaranteed. All? No chance.

You ask the fighters themselves who are in the gym every day and they say 90%+. There were guys at my BJJ gym on steroids and they weren't even competing for money.

90% is ridiculous, nobody with an ounce of intelligence would believe that.

90% is ridiculous, nobody with an ounce of intelligence would believe that.

Pre-USADA I absolutely believe it. Just look at the number of top guys who've been busted over the years and that's just the top of the iceberg when you consider how many tests those same guys passed.

Colby setting up the excuse for his loss.

People have eyes. Look at Usman. What's your conclusion?
Hes an athletic black dude. I know a few guys that are shredded without working out much at all. It could definitely be genetics

gun to my head and guy shouting "IS MARTY ON ROIDS OR NOT!?" I would probably say yes

Stop your f*king lying man, you act like people don't see Usman where's all this f*king acne you talking of produce a pic and shut me down clown..

That's your proof blackheads? Maan sit the f*k down if he don't have pimples plastered over his chest, shoulders, and back, that shows real use you got f*king nothing...

Faak Off casual, show me some pimple across his body the usual hotspots for acne steroid users, you show adult blackheads as your proof... <{vega}>
And your a child who can only resort to petty name calling when busted & blown up, I keep saying son sit your punk ass down...
You're right, im the one resorting to name calling here...
giphy.gif

What name I call you son..?

ExcitableImmaterialDipper-small.gif
punk, clown, casual... you're obviously compensating for something over the internet, maybe you're fat and ugly or maybe your wife's cheating on you and you don't have the balls to do anything about it.. who knows, im done with this convo, have fun talking shit on the internet where there's no consequences...

And Colby's isn't? Colby used to slow down earlier in his career, suddenly against Robbie he's displaying some of the most insane cardio on the roster.
People are cherry-picking.

Fighter I like = clean
Fighter I dislike = must be on steroids

The reality is everyone uses PEDs and/or steroids, there are very very few exceptions.

All due respect brother, the thread title is asking "why do people suspect Usman?".

Not "who does the most gear?"

Not "is Usman taking more than his opponents?"

Not "who are all the fighters on the sauce?"

"Why do some people have the perception that they do?" isn't even really something to argue about. Dude is yoked even by yoked fighter standards, comes out of a suspect camp, has suspect management, never slows down, and froze up when Colby went in at the presser. The end.

punk, clown, casual... you're obviously compensating for something over the internet, maybe you're fat and ugly or maybe your wife's cheating on you and you don't have the balls to do anything about it.. who knows, im done with this convo, have fun talking shit on the internet where there's no consequences...

All true ^^^

I haven't heard it talked about much. Where have you seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back