So I keep hearing talk of Usman being on something..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Why all because Colby is opponent and known troll said so?

im not saying he aint but Colby is the last source you want to believe lol

Everyone is on steroids, wake the fuck up.

People have eyes. Look at Usman. What's your conclusion?

Bc he’s yoked... Also, don’t “lol”

upload_2019-12-5_10-22-26.gif

Its because his manager said he knows 5 people on epo right now, and usmans cardio is suspect recently

Its because his manager said he knows 5 people on epo right now, and usmans cardio is suspect recently

And Colby's isn't? Colby used to slow down earlier in his career, suddenly against Robbie he's displaying some of the most insane cardio on the roster.
People are cherry-picking.

Fighter I like = clean
Fighter I dislike = must be on steroids

The reality is everyone uses PEDs and/or steroids, there are very very few exceptions.

Nah bro it’s them superior Nigerian genetics. Adesanya explains it on JRE; they’re basically smarter and physically superior, which is why they’re going to dominate athletics in the near future.

No, you hear Colby accuse Usman of EPO use and his few acolytes run with it, the preemptive excuse for when he loses to Usman...

And Colby's isn't?
People are cherry-picking.

Fighter I like = clean
Fighter I dislike = must be on steroids

The reality is everyone uses PEDs and/or steroids, there are very very few exceptions.

Colby looks like a regular guy and Usman looks like a superhero, I don't think it has much to do with being liked, as Colby is not well liked.

No, not everyone uses PEDs, thats completely false. There are many many exceptions.

Nah bro it’s them superior Nigerian genetics. Adesanya explains it on JRE; they’re basically smarter and physically superior, which is why they’re going to dominate athletics in the near future.
Lol Nigerian reich here we come.

Colby looks like a regular guy and Usman looks like a superhero, I don't think it has much to do with being liked, as Colby is not well liked.

No, not everyone uses PEDs, thats completely false. There are many many exceptions.

Yeah cause the eye-test is so fucking accurate, right? Michal Oleksiejczuk popped for PEDs, he's a WW or a MW who had fucking man tits in the bout he popped for. Not to mention all the other flabby guys who popped.

If you seriously think there are many, many fighters who don't use PEDs then you're naive, plain and simple. Every sport in which there is money to be made is full of PEDs and steroids. Stop acting like UFC is somehow the divine exception to that.

Yeah cause the eye-test is so fucking accurate, right? Michal Oleksiejczuk popped for steroids, he's a WW or a MW who had fucking man tits in the bout he popped for. Not to mention all the other flabby guys who popped.

Im not saying you cant be flabby and on steroids, im just telling you how the average guy will see it.

Usman is insanely jacked, has really good cardio now, and his manager claims to know fighters on epo. Its not a huge stretch.

That's because he's on steroids or PEDs. But so is Colby, and 95% of the top 10 ranked fighters.

I mean, youre just guessing, because nobody really knows that. I think Colby is clean.

Im not saying you cant be flabby and on steroids, im just telling you how the average guy will see it.

Usman is insanely jacked, has really good cardio now, and his manager claims to know fighters on epo. Its not a huge stretch.
Yeah cause the eye-test is so fucking accurate, right? Michal Oleksiejczuk popped for PEDs, he's a WW or a MW who had fucking man tits in the bout he popped for. Not to mention all the other flabby guys who popped.

If you seriously think there are many, many fighters who don't use PEDs then you're naive, plain and simple. Every sport in which there is money to be made is full of PEDs and steroids. Stop acting like UFC is somehow the divine exception to that.
Hes not denying that his fav fighter is on roids hes just telling you that they all are and I agree with him.

They all taking chemicals.

Well when Colby accused him a of failing for a specific drug at a specific time he looked at uncle Dana like "how did he know that?" and tried to change the subject. Think about it. A natural reaction would be to say something like "WTF are you talking about?? (If it wasn't true)

Last edited:
I mean, youre just guessing, because nobody really knows that. I think Colby is clean.

I think accusing people of EPO use with barely any evidence while stating that most or a lot of fighters are clean is as naive as it gets, and hypocritical.

People only started talking about this when Colby brought it up yes. But it is suspect that someone so big for the weight class who is also shredded has amazing cardio in 5 round fights.

I think accusing people of steroid use with barely any evidence while stating that most or a lot of fighters are clean is as naive as it gets, and hypocritical.

Not really. It may be true that flabby guys can be on steroids, but very few people could ever get a body like Usman, even on steroids. We all know whats possible naturally and whats not, and Usmans body is highly suspect. Thats not to say hes for sure cheating, but its something people take into consideration.

I think maybe around 40-60% of fighters are on steroids, not 90%. Of course its all speculative, as there is no way to really know.

My gut says Colby is clean and Usman is on something, but who knows.

Usman has more acne than a teenager, ofc he's taking some shit

Stop your f*king lying man, you act like people don't see Usman where's all this f*king acne you talking of produce a pic and shut me down clown..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back