So I keep hearing talk of Usman being on something..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have no proof or legit sources why post this?

Do you need attention that badly?

Why all because Colby is opponent and known troll said so?

im not saying he aint but Colby is the last source you want to believe lol

Probably already been said, but Usman didn't deny it.

time stamped

People have eyes. Look at Usman. What's your conclusion?
Just because he is a jacked dark man you think he is on something? Genetically dark people are much superior to lighter folk so your post seems a bit racist to just make assumptions.

Why all because Colby is opponent and known troll said so?

im not saying he aint but Colby is the last source you want to believe lol
Jacked guy with explosive fast twitch muscle fibers that has the cardio that would make a Diaz bro blush.

Not to mention ontop of maintaining that body and cardio he has to train wresting, striking, and bjj.

Only so much time in a day. Besides that naturally his physical abilities are nearly impossible, it would be full time job just to keep up the body and cardio. Much less the entire fucking sport he trains.

If true .. and he loses to Usman, expect Colby to release the info ...

He seems like the salty type to bring shit up after the fact to get himself back into the mix

He's been tested and passed every test. Until that changes I'll give him the benefit of the doubt (even if epo is on the harder side to detect).

All time:
Kamarudeen Usman 34 Mixed Martial Arts
This year:
Kamarudeen Usman 11 Mixed Martial Arts
This quarter:
Kamarudeen Usman 1 Mixed Martial Arts

I will say it is interesting he's only been tested 2 times the second half of this year, but 9 times in the first half of the year. That's a lot of variance for "random testing." Even if 2 of those tests were scheduled tests before/after his fight that's still a large discrepancy.

That's pretty unlikely to catch an EPO user that way.

But, again, benefit of the doubt unless something changes. (though Colby is close enough to the situation that there may be more smoke there then people think... doesn't mean there fire but yeah)

Its because his manager said he knows 5 people on epo right now, and usmans cardio is suspect recently

His cardio in conjunction with his size and muscle mass for a 170lber is suspect....or amazing, depending on how you chose to look at it.

Colby looks like a regular guy and Usman looks like a superhero, I don't think it has much to do with being liked, as Colby is not well liked.
No, not everyone uses PEDs, thats completely false. There are many many exceptions.
do you believe in Santa Clause as well? Lol how the fuck can u possibly say there are many exceptions? U sound so dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back