So I keep hearing talk of Usman being on something..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usman did not have a clean mans reaction to Colby. No denial, just deflections. He even nervously looked at Dana for help. Lol, it was pathetic and Im not a Colby fan.

20191205_165259.jpg

Can you honestly look at this man and think "steroids" ? Shame

Nah bro it’s them superior Nigerian genetics. Adesanya explains it on JRE; they’re basically smarter and physically superior, which is why they’re going to dominate athletics in the near future.
there goes one of the stupidest things ive heard , now , let a kangaroo tell you that kangaroos are superior

Usman is being accused of using EPO because he is an enormous WW that has no problems cutting weight and has amazing cardio. I don't think it really has to do with Colby and Colby doesn't get accused of being on EPO as much cause he's small to average for a WW.

I don't think Dana and crooked USADA would cover up a boring ass Usman test failure. Colby is bringing the buys to their fight.

That's your proof blackheads? Maan sit the f*k down if he don't have pimples plastered over his chest, shoulders, and back, that shows real use you got f*king nothing...

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if Usman is on something, but Colby is probably taking something too. Most of the elite fighters are probably on something if we're being honest.

Why all because Colby is opponent and known troll said so?

im not saying he aint but Colby is the last source you want to believe lol
Nothing to do with Colby, open your goddamn eyes and stop being gullible my guy.

Usman is being accused of using EPO because he is an enormous WW that has no problems cutting weight and has amazing cardio. I don't think it really has to do with Colby and Colby doesn't get accused of being on EPO as much cause he's small to average for a WW.

it's also because he ratted himself out on JRE when he went on at length about just how fucking terrible his knees are. saying shit like he can't walk upstairs, he has such a difficulty time walking on concrete he has to walk on grass most of the time etc.,

that was a huge red flag to me. how do you have knees of a 90 yr old man but the cardio of Lance Armstrong while looking like a Spartan?

That's your proof blackheads? Maan sit the f*k down if he don't have pimples plastered over his chest, shoulders, and back, that shows real use you got f*king nothing...
lmao is he your secret black boyfriend or something, shut the fuck up, he's roided out,

lmao is he your secret black boyfriend or something, shut the fuck up, he's roided out,

Sit your ass down b!tch can't tell a pimple from a blackhead...

And Colby's isn't? Colby used to slow down earlier in his career, suddenly against Robbie he's displaying some of the most insane cardio on the roster.

Colby fought smarter against Lawler than he did in his previous fights. Once he realized Lawler offers no threat against him he wrestled less and turned Lawler into a tube man with his striking. He conserved his energy better than he ever did in the past.

it's also because he ratted himself out on JRE when he went on at length about just how fucking terrible his knees are. saying shit like he can't walk upstairs, he has such a difficulty time walking on concrete he has to walk on grass most of the time etc.,

that was a huge red flag to me. how do you have knees of a 90 yr old man but the cardio of Lance Armstrong while looking like a Spartan?

I suppose he could do swimming for cardio but he would have to do a fuck load of it. The bum knees + being huge for his weight class + having no issues making weight + amazing cardio does seem very suspect.

Sit your ass down b!tch can't tell a pimple from a blackhead...
thats what pimples and acne scarring looks like on black people you fucking idiot, ever seen a black person with red acne... its not how their skin reacts

thats what pimples and acne scarring looks like on black people you fucking idiot, ever seen a black person with red acne... its not how their skin reacts

Faak Off casual, show me some pimple across his body the usual hotspots for acne steroid users, you show adult blackheads as your proof... <{vega}>

There obviously isn't any evidence that he's on anything but the gossip is being driven by a few things: Usman's cardio combined with a bodybuilder's physique, his suspect reaction when Colby accused him of being on EPO, and the sketchy public statements from his manager.

Faak Off casual, show me some pimple across his body the usual hotspots for acne steroid users, you show adult blackheads as your proof... <{vega}>
some people get acne on their face and some get body acne, there's no "hotspots" for steroid acne, he's a millionare and has great treatment for this type of shit and he still gets acne from roid usage, makes you think just how much he's using, also had a very guilty face when colby exposed him at the presser, dont bullshit m8 he's on some heavy shit

some people get acne on their face and some get body acne, there's no "hotspots" for steroid acne, he's a millionare and has great treatment for this type of shit and he still gets acne from roid usage, makes you think just how much he's using, also had a very guilty face when colby exposed him at the presser, dont bullshit m8 he's on some heavy shit

Stop now son.. You can't produce any heavy or light body acne that indicates steroid use despite the 1000's of pics Usman shirtless, you resort to normal adult acne/blackheads as I said sit your casual ass down now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back