So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean no disrespect TS. I am sure you are a good guy and all that, but what the heck in god's green earth do you find so compelling in a 18 year old given your age? I am damn near 30 and find nothing compelling with any girl that has a "teen" in her age number. I guess we are all different. However at least target a girl 21 and up. Do you miss highschool that much? Again i do not mean to insult you.

Only bitches call people bitches.

Bitch.

Yeah he needs to get his shit together. Worst part about his wreck of a life is that he uses this forum as place to vent after "disastrous" things happen. Like crying over the girl he broke up with.

He's like that "one friend", that posts the stupidest attention seeking shit(blah blah my life is sooo hard, no one understands me, etc) on fb looking for pity.

You know what? You're right. I'm gonna go start an attention seeking thread where I can cry over trivial bullshit.

What's wrong with that? Isn't that what Mayberry is for?

Umm, yes? Anyone praying over barely legal girls with daddy issues and crying over them on the internet, while drinking to ease the pain, is quite a miserable person. Wouldn't be surprised if TS is living off Obama bucks as well.

You sound terribly boring. Hiding behind a bit of intellect, casting aspersions from your moral high-ground. Hating characteristics in others that you fear to find in yourself. Go fuck yourself.

Every interesting person I've ever met is heavily laden with emotional baggage and plenty of self destructive vices. All of the interesting people of history, anyone with a bit of creativity, are all psychologically divergent people.

You can keep your moderation. I bet you're great fun to hang out with. I'd much rather socialize with someone with a few addictions, manic depression, but is a hell of a writer... or guitar player or architect...

There's nothing wrong with excess. If you don't like it that's fine, but don't presume to try and tell anyone how they should live their lives if they aren't hurting anyone. And fucking 18 year old girls isn't hurting anyone.

It was only 4 months, does there really need to be?

Yes, she was 18.

(seriously, that was never meant to last. No reason needed for her to move on)

Agree with both but he still seemed pretty shook up about it.

He stated earlier in the thread that she lacked ambition. Despite his urging, she never bothered to gain employment and basically depended on Blake. He grew tired of being fiscally responsible for the relationship so he let her go.

Thanks. She probably thought that because she was dating a gown man he'd be her sugar daddy. Learning experience for both.

He's like that "one friend", that posts the stupidest attention seeking shit(blah blah my life is sooo hard, no one understands me, etc) on fb looking for pity.

YPcRe.jpg

Agree with both but he still seemed pretty shook up about it.

Thanks. She probably thought that because she was dating a gown man he'd be her sugar daddy. Learning experience for both.
If he's shook up over that, then he's going to have some major issues in life.

Only bitches call people bitches.

Bitch.

Yeah he needs to get his shit together. Worst part about his wreck of a life is that he uses this forum as place to vent after "disastrous" things happen. Like crying over the girl he broke up with.

that's right bitch, I even missed that HE broke up with her. All the more funny.

I bet after sex he helped her with her Chemistry homework.

Doubt he'd be able to tbh.

Haha that raises the question:

Where the hell did he meet this girl? I bet after sex he helped her with her Chemistry homework.
Apparently chemistry resulted in failure.....monocle.emoticon.

Memocoliton.

Blake. Be honest. Did you sex that crying girl? Did you? Mascara snot running down the face? You did, didn't you?

Or was she like that after sex and hence breakup?

No problem bro, I'm sure there are plenty of them left looking for a prom date.

calm down badass. his threads about this girl were more popular than anything else in mayberry has been. why not post about it? i dont think hes cutting his wrists. just posting. relax.

I actually think you are over relaxing. The man is more than twice older than the female and you think the world is also square? Like what the fuck bro.

They just don't know Devil.

But yeah, the Bruins thing was kind of his real life mistake. But we can let it pass I guess.

:icon_twis

Did you get your Wii-U yet? Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is a worthy substitute until the next Mario Kart comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back