So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Haha, that would have been a funny thread to read about.

Well for what it's worth, I don't wish the best for TS and I hope his next relationship ends with his two incher in a chopping board :icon_lol:.

Wait so a grown ass man is cryng over the 18 year old child he was fucking but dumped yesterday.

Get your shit together dude. Your life must be a wreck.

Wait so a grown ass man is cryng over the 18 year old child he was fucking but dumped yesterday.

Well to every other sherdogger (except those with some common fucking sense) thinks he's "alpha" or a "da man".

I'm surprised the girls dad never kicked the TS's ass. Probably why she dated the TS. Some serious daddy issues which the ts took advantage of.

Well to every other sherdogger (except those with some common fucking sense) thinks he's "alpha" or a "da man".

I'm surprised the girls dad never kicked the TS's ass. Probably why she dated the TS. Some serious daddy issues which the ts took advantage of.

I'd have to agree. Anyone who thinks TS is alpha for crying over the easily manipulated piece of meat he used to wrap around his dink is a moron and TS must have some severe emotional baggage for crying over her.

So what if one's life is a wreck. Do you take pride in living a balanced life of healthy moderation?

So what if one's life is a wreck. Do you take pride in living a balanced life of healthy moderation?

Umm, yes? Anyone praying over barely legal girls with daddy issues and crying over them on the internet, while drinking to ease the pain, is quite a miserable person. Wouldn't be surprised if TS is living off Obama bucks as well.

Did you ever give us the reason for the break up Blake?

He stated earlier in the thread that she lacked ambition. Despite his urging, she never bothered to gain employment and basically depended on Blake. He grew tired of being fiscally responsible for the relationship so he let her go.

Get that sand outta ur vag, ur tearing into ts worse than me, bitch.

Agreed on him being a manchild.

Only bitches call people bitches.

Bitch.

Yeah he needs to get his shit together. Worst part about his wreck of a life is that he uses this forum as place to vent after "disastrous" things happen. Like crying over the girl he broke up with.

Only bitches call people bitches.

Bitch.

Yeah he needs to get his shit together. Worst part about his wreck of a life is that he uses this forum as place to vent after "disastrous" things happen. Like crying over the girl he broke up with.

scumbagsteve3.jpg

???

Haha that raises the question:

Where the hell did he meet this girl? I bet after sex he helped her with her Chemistry homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back