So, do we now just consider Reyes the lhw champ?

Reyes had the touchdown until the judges intercepted it.

Yeah, pretty much.

Me dad didn't watch the fight and the next day he came home and asked me who won, and I just told him "Yeah, Reyes whooped him."

Yes definitely, and the 205 belt should be renamed the "Some People Think I Beat Jon Jones" belt. Then Reyes can go and share it with Gus and Santos.

We all know Reyes won. Do we now just all refer to him as champ and jones as #1 contender? Cuz that’s the truth and if we all embrace it will help . He does steroids and coke etc . Time to embrace the change. Saddest part he broke records with that bad call
Reyes gas out, he is not champion level

If that's the case, then Volkan is the real champ. Gave Reyes that L a while ago

It's hard to see Jones as a legit champ.

The judges.. they suck so bad.

That's further cementing Jones as GOAT. When you are so great that people have to consider your close wins an L to have any leg in a discussion you may have caused permanent anal laceration to them

We all know Reyes won. Do we now just all refer to him as champ and jones as #1 contender? Cuz that’s the truth and if we all embrace it will help . He does steroids and coke etc . Time to embrace the change. Saddest part he broke records with that bad call
yes but dc beat him seeing he was juiced in the first then got caught in the second. gus also beat him seein jones was juiced for that. reyes needed to beat dc. jones is a paper champ

Dis bitch on cue every Jones-Reyes thread to white knight for his hero.

Haven't you got a life of your own, Junior? Jones accomplishments arent yours, son.

And before you run your usual reply (I'll ignore), I like Jones GOAT run - though I'm not a fan of terrible judging and company man favouritism/corruption.
Triggered

Reyes won but, no. Jon's still the champ for right now, he just has big asterisks after his last two fights and his entire career is very suspect.

DC wasn't anything close to LHW champ, but the Jones haters declared him as their goat. Champ champ, etc...Lmao at the hypocrisy

No. Disagreeing with a judge's decision doesn't mean anything otherwise you could have the argument that they weren't even fighting for the belt as many feel both Gus & Santos deserved the nod in their respective title fights.

He sure as hell deserves an automatic rematch though, and if Jones instead defends against winner of Saturday's Corey/ Jay fight then that says it all about how little Jones & his camp fancy their chance against Reyes a second time.

If Reyes is the LHW champion, then Diaz is the LW champion.
You know Conor fought diaz at welterweight... and also wasnt the lightweight champ when they fought right? ........ like I think I know where you thought you were going.... but damn...

No. Disagreeing with a judge's decision doesn't mean anything otherwise you could have the argument that they weren't even fighting for the belt as many feel both Gus & Santos deserved the nod in their respective title fights.

He sure as hell deserves an automatic rematch though, and if Jones instead defends against winner of Saturday's Corey/ Jay fight then that says it all about how little Jones & his camp fancy their chance against Reyes a second time.
Jones is the most consistent dominant champ at fighting whoever the UFC puts in front of him after negotiating. If the rematch doesnt happen I would look at far more than Jones. Dude has zero history of ducking. Only refusing last minute fights

Lol- people can do or feel whatever they want. I wont judge ( I thought fight couldve gone either way- for record) cause I still consider mousasi BMMA champ ready to make 4th defense ( cause Lovato jr. did absolutely nothing [ but get his face drilled in] to earn a mmarts middleweight championship).

It's all good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back